It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that you're the laughing stock of political types the world over...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

then just wait until 2024, if ya'll pull out the stops and get a player, then we can start impeachment talk on Day one, and fire up some investigations straight away. We will be twice as angry and overbearing as the resistance is now. And good news, it's almost half of the country, so we will continue the divide and make it great again. (the divide I mean) Yup, leading by example is going swimmingly for the resistance. Swimmingly.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov, a former KGB agent who defected to Canada in 1970 .. There is an interview of him from long ago telling what the KGB's plans were for America.

For those who take the time to read or listen to his interview and look at America today you may come away with a slightly different outlook..

Bezmenov made the point that the work of the KGB mainly does not involve espionage, despite what our popular culture may tell us. Most of the work, 85% of it, was “a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare.”

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

Demoralization is a process that is “irreversible”.

“As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

Destabilization comes next and is a 5 to 10 year plan.. Then the "crisis" stage and that happens rather quickly like in less than 2 months.

By reading the news from America this is one statement I think many would agree with.

It’s hard not to see in that the state of many modern Americans. We have become a society of polarized tribes, with some people flat out rejecting facts in favor of narratives and opinions.

bigthink.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Perfect description of Trumpmerica.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So then NATO snatching 30% of Syria and then killing off a hundred Russians who tried to storm Info that territory with four hundred backup units back in February was also part of the KGB and Putin's planning. Where was that part in this master plan??

The division in America is a direct result of the global engagement center to distract Americans from the on going world war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join