It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that you're the laughing stock of political types the world over...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What matters is half the people are already for that 'news'. And that has nothing to do with TRUMP.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

So... You really don't see any difference?

Trump is just going through the same thing Obama had to deal with, is that it?

The Right is just as bad as the Left? Come on, say it with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Those with TDS are becoming extremly violent.

See: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Those with TDS are becoming extremly violent.

See: mobile.twitter.com...

God help us when he wins 2020...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump supporters held their tongues for eight long years without a complaint. Sure, they disagreed with Obama policies, but supported them because he was the POTUS and deserved respect. It was a tough time, but it was finally over and they are now represented by someone whose politics they agree with. They've behaved totally respectfully since Trump was elected and it's hard to understand why half of the country - who didn't vote Trump - can't follow their example and support his policies because he's POTUS.

Trump supporters only disagreed with Obama on fundamental political grounds. Every criticism came from critical thinking and was based on the available evidence and analysis of policy. Still, they disagreed with Obama and Dem voters, but they remained quiet and discussed the differences with maturity rather than hyperbole and anger.

Obama's drone strikes were despicable. Trump's drone strikes are an expression of American strength.
Obama ignorantly appealed only to his voters. Trump is fulfilling his promises to his voters.

It's mental illness to criticise Trump's family, but it was rational objectivity to maturely debate fake birth certificates, Obama's homosexuality and his wife's dick over coffee in the gentleman's lounge. Obama opponents spoke soberly and with measured thought whereas Trump's critics want a civil war, run around shouting "ree" and are deranged with hatred.

Partisan politics! There's less # in a manure silo.

I can just see the panic of an average ATS reader, realizing it was sarcasm a bit too late, not from reading your post all the way but from reading the comments below, and then panicking that the star cannot be taken back! Aaaarggh!

Nicely said.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

...and Obama supporters listened to our concerns, treated those concerns with respect rather than ridiculously deflective horsesnip like "you're only opposed to this because Obama is black," didn't gloat when Obama EOed things, etc.

I'll own being an angry asshole while Obama was in office... I hate the guy, he was a snip POTUS, and horrible for this country's economy and position in the world. While owning that, I will also expect the Resistance to own up to the fact that the treatment they're receiving is well deserved right now and is 50% borne from their own childishness and stupidity under 8 years of Obama detractors.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: neo96

Or Trump.

Bombing Iran anyone?

Is this like how we bombed N. Korea?

I have noticed how Trump says a lot of things and people get upset over it and those things never actually happen.

Generally speaking, it's like sleight of hand. Stop paying attention to what the mouth says so you can watch what the person does.

There used to be this saying about it ....

Actions speak louder than words.

At any rate, mental health improves the more of it all you tune out.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It's Kandinsky.

If you didn't realize it was sarcasm from the outset, you were failing at something or you also get fooled by the Onion.

Kandinsky generally has very little complimentary to say in this type of discussion and I'm OK with that. What is there nice to say about anyone? No one is innocent.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Russia's mind machine will ensure that snowflakes stay distracted. As the NYT said this week, President Trump HAS ALREADY WON Re-election.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Problem is, all the noise, preemptive mind you, about bombing Iran now, and it cant it wont just be a mashing of silver tongues. And even that NK thing, there's talking the talk and walking the talk, if that didnt go Fat Man The Little Boy Kim's way, er I mean Trump's way... Well to actually back it up it would have taken WAR.

But these "problems" are irrelevant, is the actual point I aim at, that we should even give a snip is Neocon / Neolib MSM BS.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Russia's mind machine will ensure that snowflakes stay distracted. As the NYT said this week, President Trump HAS ALREADY WON Re-election.

Don't worry! Russia is already meddling in the Mid-Terms. According to our talk radio guy, Daily Beast is already announced that Russia is trying to unseat Claire McCaskill. Can't come soon enough IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And we're all supposed to freak out about it, because "our" party's are intent that we're all brazen hypocrites. Okay, fine, I'm lying, we're not actually supposed to know enough to realize that the US overthrows governments for a living. We're not even supposed to think to much into realizing "its hobby" (that it uses to fund its 'profession'), its hobby is stealing our money.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kharron

It's Kandinsky.

If you didn't realize it was sarcasm from the outset, you were failing at something or you also get fooled by the Onion.

Kandinsky generally has very little complimentary to say in this type of discussion and I'm OK with that. What is there nice to say about anyone? No one is innocent.

I think you may have missed my meaning. I don't know if I should explain it or if you just want to re-read.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...and Obama supporters listened to our concerns, treated those concerns with respect rather than ridiculously deflective horsesnip like "you're only opposed to this because Obama is black," didn't gloat when Obama EOed things, etc.

I'll own being an angry asshole while Obama was in office... I hate the guy, he was a snip POTUS, and horrible for this country's economy and position in the world. While owning that, I will also expect the Resistance to own up to the fact that the treatment they're receiving is well deserved right now and is 50% borne from their own childishness and stupidity under 8 years of Obama detractors.

When you say stuff like the bolded above, it really makes it really easy to dismiss your claims as "you're only opposed to this because Obama is black".

It's just detached from anything factual.

You want to blame Obama for seemingly folding to the Military-Industrial Complex/Deep State/ here then fine, that's fair. You want to blame Obama for the country's economy? You realize the growth rate under Obama and Trump have been the same, correct? You want to blame him for the country's position in the world? You realize this country is taking an isolationist position in the world currently, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump supporters held their tongues for eight long years without a complaint. Sure, they disagreed with Obama policies, but supported them because he was the POTUS and deserved respect.

Gentlemen ,
The lie of the century.

Between him and fat texan the moderation has gone to # around here. It's like they're operating from the communist manifesto shill book with their delusions of Trump.

Let's pretend like Obama wasn't accused of being a gay Kenyan Muslim who's married to a tranny for 8 years straight.

@kandy, ty for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The Right.

Is just as bad.

As the Left.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
And now that you've handed over 100% of your credibility, to the racketeering machine MSM has prompted you to, here comes WAR with Iran!

Seems like just the other day everyone was crying about how Nuclear War with North Korea was inevitable and just on the horizon.

Ah... experts. Maybe that's why we don't care what they say.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But... but... but... there's good people on both sides!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
And now that you've handed over 100% of your credibility, to the racketeering machine MSM has prompted you to, here comes WAR with Iran!

Seems like just the other day everyone was crying about how Nuclear War with North Korea was inevitable and just on the horizon.

Ah... experts. Maybe that's why we don't care what they say.

Just the other day Trump was threatening North Korea with "fire and fury." Ah... Trump. Maybe that's why nobody believes a word he says.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Between him and fat texan the moderation has gone to # around here. It's like they're operating from the communist manifesto shill book with their delusions of Trump.

I've noticed that too. Shameful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join