It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could attack Iran within next month (ABC Australia), Irans not amused, oil tanker bombed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I fail to believe the US needs Australia's help in identifying Iranian targets.

I agree. It's probably fake news.
Australia only has a population of near 23 million.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Trump could attack Iran within next month (ABC Australia), Irans not amused, oil tanker bombed

I could win tomorrow nights powerball jackpot, don't mean I will.

Are you amused?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

IDK what population size has to do with fake news but if it is we will know in good time.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I could win tomorrow nights powerball jackpot, don't mean I will.

Are you amused?

I am!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's not so much about how many people live there. It's just that if the US can't attack Iran without Australia's help identifying the targets, our military must be in worse shape than I thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Trump needs another distraction to keep the focus away from himself and he wants to stay in power. A war solves both issues. As another poster alluded, wartime Presidents stay in power.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Like Putin said, yiz are not the world's police ....

See, this is one of the things I don't get.
When Trump was campaigning he said he was going to take the US off the world stage, stop being the 'world's police' and concentrate on domestic issues and 'Making America Great Again'.

Since he took office all he's done is travel the world, poke his nose in everyone's business, comment on anything and everything, threaten friend and foe alike and generally just being a #ing pain in everybody's arse.

Now I'm one of the few non-Americans who genuinely believes the world would be a worse place if the US hadn't played the role of the World Police.
Sure, they've made some god almighty screw up's, and continue to do so but I really think thongs would be far worse without them.

But Trump has me confused; sometimes I think 'get in there, about time someone said it like it is' and then the next minute I have my head in my hands wondering how on earth this man was elected to be POTUS.
Recently its been predominantly the latter.

Any move on Iran at present would in my mind be akin to mass murder and is completely and unequivocally unjustified.

Have we learnt nothing from the total # up that was and still is Iraq?

edit on 27/7/18 by Freeborn because: grammer

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

It's logical. Comparatively we are very small with regard to population. USA has a bigger populace. Australia wouldn't be needed for anything, IMO.

That is what seems fake about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

It's logical. Comparatively we are very small with regard to population. USA has a bigger populace. Australia wouldn't be needed for anything, IMO.

That is what seems fake about it.

No s*hit, theres about as many people in Mexico city as there is in Australia, crazy, I didn't know Australia was so small in population! Buuuuut look at isreal, they are tiny little fighting bastards eh!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think they just mean the Pine Gap facility and its use in the indian ocean region for target surveillance

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Aussies are tough and feisty buggers.
They are also resilient and resourceful.

Why wouldn't the US utilise any available resources or information that a long standing ally may have?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
In order to avoid the massive impact of Israeli ordered, US sanctions, Iran has been trading it's oil in other currencies outside of the USD and even setting up bartering of oil for other goods and services. Then there is the problem of European states seemingly ignoring US sanctions and deciding to go ahead and continue investment and trade with Iran. That all adds up to a massive slap in the face for Israel and the US and they need to step up and do something to protect their own regional aspirations and continued USD supremacy to pay for it's excessive spending.

So, it's not outside the realms of possibility that they would attack Iran, and the sooner the better for them, regardless of the cost in life and possible consequences, as always! The British government will go along as always while spinning a few yarns for the peasants. and the media will hype up our military involvement with the usual headlines about our heroic, brave troops and pilots fighting the evil enemy of the day.

On the matter of Irans support for the Yemenis, and all the stories of Iranian missiles and other arms flowing to them, I keep wondering how? I mean, if you look at a map, it begs the question as to what route Iranian supply vessels are taking to deliver it all. All air and sea access is patrolled and watched 24x7 and there is no land access available, so how is it possible, outside Iran having developed a Star Trek transporter system? Makes a good story or ten for the MSM but highly impractical / improbable in reality!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Aussies are tough and feisty buggers.
They are also resilient and resourceful.

Why wouldn't the US utilise any available resources or information that a long standing ally may have?

They helped us in Iraq, I was fortunate to meet a few, im sure there were only 9 maybe 11 Australian soldiers there.... jk jk, but I did meet a few and they were very cool people, I liked em. The British and US soldiers always seemed to have a competition on who was dumber, but Australians were cool!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just in case it's not fake news, how do you think Trump will attack Iran? With his bare hands? If I were him, I'd at least take a bazooka or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Reminds me of an old saying. “Those that know don’t talk, those that talk don’t know.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Most likely Pine Gap, it's operated by both US and Aus. personell.

My

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Nice one Soleimani
You are a total crack up. If you had read the news or looked on the internet for the past ten years or so, you would see that you butt is gonna get a whooping in minutes.

Good luck Salami, it's been brief but you have provided me with no end of laughs.

A shining example of a big headed American patriot that the whole planet is sick and tired of hearing or reading about...

Glad that you had laughs, sh**ts and giggles about the possible death of thousands of innocents in what could turn into a nasty scenario. (Even though you mentioned that you are not a great fan of death...)

Enjoy your summer in your armchair Mr "HOORA MURICA..." knowing damned well that your continent will never be touched by the massive influx of refugees that your wars inflict on the rest of the planet.

For Petes sake you folks always need a big bad bogeyman... what is wrong with people like you!?

Lags

"I see jealous people"
"Come on down"

edit on 7/27/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Non military peeps have probably got no idea that the USAF had been flying combat missions every single day since 1991. Every. Single. Day. Its taking a massive toll on peeps and machine alike.

Anyway..the US is in a damned if ya do damned if ya dont position so i am all about asking forgiveness than permission. Let er rip and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

You'd be seeing the build up of assets and stockpiling of ordinance in the region and the ordering of more ordinance. An attack on Iran isn't a small step, you'll be able to see the forces put in place.

I'm not seeing that.

That's not to say the Quds force doesn't do something stupid and get beat down for it.

Eventually some country will have to become an example of this Administrations seriousness with such talk. Syria after that chem attack was an example but it doesn't appear to have been listened to.

Hopefully Iran's Theocracy falls from within by their own people. They aren't happy with how their money is being spent on others, not the Iran's people.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Why should I be jealous Gothmog there is nothing to be jealous of...!?

"shrugs"

Lags

edit on 27-7-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join