It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice crystals? Debris? A visual rebuttal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23674932]martynstubbs[/p

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thank you for your work on this thread. I agree, of course & I will soon post NEW video evidence on my You Tube channel... showing close ups of the UFOs (Obergs ice!) surrounding the shuttle & Astronauts commenting on the phen they call "LITTLE STUFF".

soon post NEW video from various

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: martynstubbs

New? How can there be new video from something that happened years ago?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thank you for your work on this thread. I agree, of course & I will soon post NEW video evidence on my You Tube channel... showing close ups of the UFOs (Obergs ice!) surrounding the shuttle & Astronauts commenting on the phen they call "LITTLE STUFF".

Be sure THIS TIME to post the date/time of the videos so serious researchers can independently verify them to see how much you have edited and rearranged the sequences to look weird [eg, the tether dot swarm sequence]. And can hear the actual sound track of the astronaut comments, not the one you created for it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The classic ice flake case remains STS-48, maybe after twenty years, Martyn, you'll finally try to point out any factual/logical flaws in the prosaic explanation as given here.
www.jamesoberg.com...

Why not give it a try and show us how far your reliable knowledge of space flight really extends?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I went back to the masters (there are hundreds of hrs.) & I found hrs. I had not checked. There are "new" finds, that are revealing video that shows these particles close & they are not ice or debris, as well as audio of astronauts commenting on this phen. & there is more. I will try to put them up on ATS when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Jim..all that does not matter since I now have video of your so called ice/debris entering the shuttle through the hatch. It is shown from a camera mounted inside the shuttle, it is the size of a baseball card & has markings on it...stay turned!
Anyway...you already know about this phen. & are tasked with shutting the truth down. There is no debate with you.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: JimOberg
Jim..all that does not matter since I now have video of your so called ice/debris entering the shuttle through the hatch. It is shown from a camera mounted inside the shuttle, it is the size of a baseball card & has markings on it...stay turned!
Anyway...you already know about this phen. & are tasked with shutting the truth down. There is no debate with you.

So I'm the excuse you offer for not providing date/time and sound track of the videos, for independent verification? Convenient.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ice debri is how I was able to prove the reality of our galactic residence. Biggest story on Earth, for 22nd century Einstein to tell I suppose. We live inside a topological manifold that has been mapped for a long time. When you see the same debri, over and over.. Its a house o mirrors, our own wake..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join