It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The famous "Trump Tower Meeting" being brought up again this time by CNN.

Now the claim is Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump himself knew about the meeting !!

Lapping up the BS is part of hiding something.

There's all kinds of real stuff being exposed and the MSM does not like it.

Cohen also says he will go to SP Mueller with this knowledge !!

All according to "useful sources" this is.

Many people still not getting "The Strategy" used when that meeting was "set-up".

💥😃💥

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

(CNN)Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

Cohen's claim would contradict repeated denials by Trump, Donald Trump Jr., their lawyers and other administration officials who have said that the President knew nothing about the Trump Tower meeting until he was approached about it by The New York Times in July 2017.

Cohen alleges that he was present, along with several others, when Trump was informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr. By Cohen's account, Trump approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians, according to sources.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm honestly confused at how that isn't an extreme breach of attorney-client privilege. What kind of scumbag attorney goes around spreading dirt on his own client?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Cohen's attorney is a Clinton insider.

With everything that is going on, I would not be surprised if Cohen was paid off long ago to set Trump up for various things, as part of the infamous "insurance policy".

An attorney has a legal and ethical responsibility to handle things legally. A person goes to an attorney for advice on how to handle things legally.

edit on 7/26/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The thing is Cohen's legal team are denying it came from them.

Source

So either the lawyer is lying or being lied to or someone else is pushing out this info.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

One that is trying to save his own ass? Kind of like a plea deal, by releasing this information he is lessening his own sentence.

But the fact remains, nothing will be done to either side of the aisle. Washington will throw its hands in the air and nothing will be done and we the people will just grudgingly accept the fact that no one important went to jail and all this drama for the past few years will have been all for naught, nothing more than a soap opera to placate us from taking any action of our own.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Cohen's attorney is a Clinton insider.

With everything that is going on, I would not be surprised if Cohen was paid off long ago to set Trump up for various things, as part of the infamous "insurance policy".

That's obvious to me. He must be getting some serious money to be saying these things because it can get him disbarred. But would anything he say even be admissable? How does one trust him when he is blatantly in breach of fiduciary responsibilities in the first place?
edit on 26-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Where is this dirt on Hilary?

We need proof of Hilary's collusion before we can be sure of Trump's collusion.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And if the information that Cohen releases/has is legit? That doesn't matter, only the fact that he "betrayed" Trump? Why ignore the information?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Source

So either the lawyer is lying or being lied to or someone else is pushing out this info.

Hmm. I was going by CNNs trusted sources. If I can't trust CNN, who can I trust?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Trump will go down in history as the most impeached president in history.

He'll be the only president to serve 2 full terms while having been impeached 78 times.

I can already envision Brian steltzer crying over his casket in the year 2092 as his body is slowly lowered into the ground.
edit on 26-7-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Until there is proof, this is just hearsay and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Now if it is coming from Cohen, then it is being done for his benefit, for the ears of 2 different people. One is for Trump, in hopes that he will get a presidential pardon out of it. The other is Mueller, that he will get a lighter sentence and or immunity.

Now unless he can produce proof, and more people who can say the same thing, I would say it is a blip and just to get attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Pyle

Source

Hmm. I was going by CNNs trusted sources. If I can't trust CNN, who can I trust?

Breaking stories are like that. One source breaks the story while another gets more information because they could secure an interview with people the original source couldnt.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Trump will go down in history as the most impeached president in history.

He'll be the only president to serve 2 full terms while having been impeached 78 times.

I can already envision Brian steltzer crying over his casket in the year 2092 as his body is slowly lowered into the ground.

I hear it in Oprah speak.

"YOU GET AN IMPEACHMENT, YOU GET AN IMPEACHMENT, YOU AND YOU GET AN IMPEACHMENT!"

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
don't care

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm honestly confused at how that isn't an extreme breach of attorney-client privilege. What kind of scumbag attorney goes around spreading dirt on his own client?

A bag man who got hung out to dry?

Perhaps a better question is what kind of scumbag has Michael Cohen for an attorney?
edit on 2018-7-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly, only a fool would choose a slimbag for an attorney when there are so many good, moral souls out there that passed the bar.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

A bag man who got hung out to dry?

Perhaps a better question is what kind of scumbag has Michael Cohen for an attorney?

great question

seriously, the people Trump surrounds himself with are disgusting! he is disgusting!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So... Don Jr apparently lied to Congress? Jesus. Does anyone tell Congress the truth?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So... Don Jr apparently lied to Congress? Jesus. Does anyone tell Congress the truth?

THIS MAN IS ONTO SOMETHING!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Jr.: Dad, I'm going to Trump Tower to get dirt on Hillary. It's opposition research.

Dad: Thanks for letting me know son. Good luck!

ANOTHER Nothing-Burger. Gosh...anybody got a REAL burger?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join