It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Did You Finally Meet the Right One ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
It took me 39 years, and I am not sure about her being the "right one".

She is a redhead, so she is the "right one" when knives are in reach. When she goes out harvesting souls... I turn a blind eye. The relationship is symbiotic. She destroys humanity during the day, and we watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" reruns at night.

You asked....

So is the redheads and knives that harvest souls a thing....because you just described someone eerily similar to a friend of mine...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: madmac5150
It took me 39 years, and I am not sure about her being the "right one".

She is a redhead, so she is the "right one" when knives are in reach. When she goes out harvesting souls... I turn a blind eye. The relationship is symbiotic. She destroys humanity during the day, and we watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" reruns at night.

You asked....

So is the redheads and knives that harvest souls a thing....because you just described someone eerily similar to a friend of mine...

Every freckle on a redhead represents a single soul harvested...

...run while you still can...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Finding a true soulmate is a crapshoot. It truly is like catching a falling star. You are so blessed.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
About 10 years ago, she was just looking at me as I walked by, caught my eyes, I stopped, went over, it was like a telepathic communication, never felt anything like it before!

They say they fatten you up to keep you theres! this is definitely true in my case, but I wouldn't have it any other way! the only one for me without a doubt!!!

I'll never forget my first Oreo!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

About 10 years ago, she was just looking at me as I walked by, caught my eyes, I stopped, went over, it was like a telepathic communication, never felt anything like it before!

They say they fatten you up to keep you theres! this is definitely true in my case, but I wouldn't have it any other way! the only one for me without a doubt!!!

I'll never forget my first Oreo!

Mine has been trying to fatten me up for 4 years, to no avail.

But thats ok, I'm not going anywhere and no one is stealing me because she has a special cactus patch to bury them in. LOL !

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
S&F for this because it's so timely .. LOL...

I have a story to tell and will if I ever get the chance. Suffice it to say, 3 years ago, I scoffed at the idea with a close male friend of mine that there is no 'soul mate' and there is no 'there's someone so special' .. blah blah blah.. lol.. yea.. well I was going through a divorce and was seriously done with any relationship period. To those who know what I mean as 'done' .. yea.. i was DONE DONE.. lol..like seriously done.

As I was waiting for my soon to be ex-wife to come down and sign the papers, ...I met a woman an was told to marry her. LOL...

if you still want details, let me know. LOL...long story short, we finally got married last monday on the 23rd. 2018

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

I have a story to tell and will if I ever get the chance. Suffice it to say, 3 years ago, I scoffed at the idea with a close male friend of mine that there is no 'soul mate' and there is no 'there's someone so special' .. blah blah blah.. lol.. yea.. well I was going through a divorce and was seriously done with any relationship period. To those who know what I mean as 'done' .. yea.. i was DONE DONE.. lol..like seriously done.

As I was waiting for my soon to be ex-wife to come down and sign the papers, ...I met a woman an was told to marry her. LOL...

if you still want details, let me know. LOL...long story short, we finally got married last monday on the 23rd. 2018

Congratulations !!!!

Always interested, please share. I was done with life when I met mine.

BTW, we got married Feb.17, 2017.

edit on 27-7-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: Komodo

Congratulations !!!!

Always interested, please share. I was done with life when I met mine.

BTW, we got married Feb.17, 2017.

Thx you ! & Congratz !!!

So awesome you picked the 17th !

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thank you all for sharing your stories.

I am one lucky man to find what I have been looking for my whole life.

And a special thank you to Mark for caring so much about what my ex falsely shared with you .

I like how people run scared when threatened.

It just strengthened our love.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Are you happy with new lady, as you told your job is mostly out of town.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

To answer the question of the OP;

When she told me so.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnsonraider
Are you happy with new lady, as you told your job is mostly out of town.

Very much so ! And I am home every night to be with her.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Right here on ATS.

No seriously.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Right here on ATS.

No seriously.

Same here.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Right on!!! Good place to find your soulmate. At least you know you both have similar interests.

I actually have been meaning to write Springer and thanks him for the site. Let him know without it I wouldn't have found my one. He probably likes to hear good news like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i didnt have my morning coffee yet. we ll see.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
i didnt have my morning coffee yet. we ll see.

You sound like my wife some days.

LOL !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join