It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Emails: Lawyer who met Trump Jr. tied to Russian officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Cutepants
First page page immediately filled with tired trolls and rehashed deflections and non-sequiturs from the Trumpers. Great job, folks

Maybe Facebook or Twitter is more suited for you sweetheart!

Like Trump...Right..

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: Kharron

As shooterbrody asked above, if she is such a dangerous and connected person, who let her into the country and why? Have you looked into that?

The CIA that was against Trump running and did when.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Obama

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Interesting, it's seeming more and more likely that Hilary was doing some dirty deals with the Russian's and the intel they had was legitimate.

Unless we are supposed to ignore that fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
a reply to: toysforadults
a reply to: whyamIhere
a reply to: shooterbrody
a reply to: Lumenari
a reply to: neo96
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Why do you liberals have to post crap like this? is it because you want us to immediately think of you as an idiot,could of been more subtle but then again how Libs roll

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You should check out who let her into the usa.

Yeah they wont do that and will find a way to deflect if they are told about it because it doesnt support their coup. It is like the latest russian lady arrested. They ignore the fact she has been on fbi radar since like 2012 and that she infiltrated several high level Obama admin officials (Treasury) yet did nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Why do you liberals have to post crap like this? is it because you want us to immediately think of you as an idiot,could of been more subtle but then again how Libs roll

I would say they act like this in part because Hillary lost but also because of who she lost to. What does it say about Hillary when the nation wants Trump over her.

Democrats are al hands on deck to try and bring Trump down any way they can. The Democratic mindset is if they cant be in power then destroy it all so no one else can either.

While Democrats keep whining one day they are going to wake up and find democrats nation wide being arrested for their crimes under obama.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

nothing burger?

Natalia Veselnitskaya

Why do I get the feeling Soros bankrolled her US visa application?

I got the feeling Clinton did, after all they got Melanie here.

edit on 27-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: sine.nomine

Not my quote, but here you go...

“I feel like the left just sits in a room spinning a bingo cage wheel with problems that have been around for decades... they pull one out once a month, blame it on Trump, offer zero solutions, then act like they're saving the world because they're upset all of a sudden.”

Hey that looks familiar.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: pavil

How did she get into this country?

Pesky little question.

NRA???

Oh wait wrong kgb agent.

Is that the same agent that infiltrated Obama's treasury dept?
It may be. I never kept up with obama and crew much.

Either way kindergarten tactics of suzy hit johnny first gets us no where. It really is a childish defense.

Truth of actions is the best defense at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You know what's stupid as hell about all this Russia hysteria? So what if it were true Russia tried to work to some ends they thought in their interest, in America? The CIA does this all over the world, down to violent insurrections, not beyond outright replacing a legitimately elected government via a coup, then sticking some psychopath in power. We meddle anywhere and everywhere. It's like getting your shorts in a bunch you caught a Russian spy, while most everybody at your Moscow embassy is CIA. This "do as I say, not as I do", pot calling the kettle black crap is not only dumb hypocrisy, but it also gets very old. It's also hilarious how, if you're to conclude half of what you read is true, both Hillary and Trump have been in bed with the Russians. You could not make this stuff up. Well, it would make a really stupid novel, anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Did you ever stop to think that don jr. And co are lying about what they spoke of during that meeting. It's coming out that they lied about Trump not knowing about it. So is it really that difficult to think that maybe she really did broker a deal with Trump to rig the election?

Did you ever stop to think that what you are saying isn't even possible?

So he brokered a deal to... what?

Hack several Democrat-hacked independent voting electronic devices to change votes?

Stuff Democrat-stuffed ballot boxes?

Get illegal aliens to vote multiple times for Trump?

Have Russian agents go into voting booths and do a Jedi mind trick on potential voters so they changed their votes?

Don't you people understand that if the Russians influenced the elections, then you need to show the mechanism by how they did it?

Ask Obama... he said it wasn't possible.

SoOo... ??????

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The highest levels of the NRA were infiltrated by a Russian spy, miss Butina, Russia funded a massive hacking and disinformation campaign to make trump look like the golden child compared to Hillary Clinton(I agree Hillary was corrupt and she shouldn't have been the nominee in the first place) and there is strong evidence that Russia worked to kick Democrats off the voting roles in order to help obtain republican victories in key electoral college states. Putin played our own system against us and he easily won.

What proof do you have of millions of illegal aliens voting at all let alone multiple times?

The Russian indictments released the other week went into great detail on how the Russia hacks went down.

Obama said it wasn't possible to commit voter fraud(rig the elections) on a large enough scale to make a difference. (This was his direct response to trump saying millions of illegals voted) That being said Russia didn't have to hack the voting machines or stuff ballot boxes in order to manipulate the voting process. Of which they did in multiple ways. The first would be by illegally obtaining(indictments prove it) information to discredit the opponent, gaining access to voter registration databases and removing Democrats (there is evidence of this out there) , millions of bots were created by Russia and deployed across the furthest reaches of the internet to help sway people towards trump, and by simply choosing trump.

As his juvenile form of speaking keeps the attention of those with simple minds. (I.e. multiple"he speaks to me"comments by stereotypical trump supporters). Now I am not saying all trump supporters are dumb but much like most millennials are say Bernie supporters. Most of the redneck trailer trash hill billies (read easily manipulated) in this country are trump supporters. The rest being the religious(easily manipulated because of well... religion), the racists(easily manipulated by a damn wall) and wealthy Republicans(easily manipulated by greed).

Both America and Russia are guilty of taking over foreign governments through various political means. So is it really that much of a stretch to believe that Putin got the upper hand on the U.S.?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
people put “breaking” in front of posts to make them sound more interesting, this is a psi-op to trick your mind into believing the information is important when it really might not be.

BREAKING: the title of your post wasn’t interesting without putting breaking in front of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Collusion is a crime. It just isn't officially called collusion.
Much like murder and homicide.
Or hitting and assault.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who cares. Immigration I'd think.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You should check out who let her into the usa.

Yup and that she was doing business with Fusion GPS.

Did you know that, kharron?

Sniff..sniff..smells liek a democrat set up to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Collusion is a crime. It just isn't officially called collusion.
Much like murder and homicide.
Or hitting and assault.

Please show statute and code please.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join