It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Emails: Lawyer who met Trump Jr. tied to Russian officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You keep accusing people of deflection, but you've made no effort to discuss the aspects people are bringing up. Like 6 people asked you the same question, and you deflected.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Russia didn't hinder and manipulate the votes, t

Yes they did!

Russia tried to rig our election and help Trump by giving more votes to Clinton!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yes they did!

Russia tried to rig our election and help Trump by giving more votes to Clinton!
Expel the demon from within!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First page page immediately filled with tired trolls and rehashed deflections and non-sequiturs from the Trumpers. Great job, folks

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is the same lawyer with whom Glen Simpson of FusionGPS was with hours before the Trump tower meeting, and also shortly after it.

NYT
edit on 26|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
First page page immediately filled with tired trolls and rehashed deflections and non-sequiturs from the Trumpers. Great job, folks

Maybe Facebook or Twitter is more suited for you sweetheart! ATS isn't an echo chamber of one belief or another, so maybe a Corporate run site might be more suitable for your fragile mindset?

What do have to add to the topic, other than your hatred of those who don't believe as you do?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: carewemust

This the lawyer whom Mueller refuses to interview?

Yep...Nothing burger.

How do you know? Because she said so back in April?

Question for all the deniers... will you accept the results of the investigation when it's done?

Of course I'll accept the results. Will you ever accept the results of the 2016 election?

Meaning?

Let me guess: I am a Hillary supporter and a Kommie, or Democrat as they like to call it here, and I am all those things because you need a scarecrow to prop up because you can't accept the fact that supporting dirty politicians and making excuses for them ends up making both look foolish.

But keep propping up strawmen so you can attack something.

P.S. And for those who want to read and remember info about people: Not a Hillary supporter, not a Democrat, not an Obama supporter, yes I am an American and have probably spent more years deployed than the majority of folks here who like to fight with keyboards; and yes, I have a disdain for lies and corruption, which makes me not support this administration. I firmly believe he is my President, but I think he is a terrible one and does not deserve to sit in that Office.

Take care all, I do have to run, but as I said, I wanted to give you a head start before this hits all the 2nd rate MSM sites everyone here reads.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Weak minded Americans should move to Russia, since theyre so in awe of the countrys POWER.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I never said any of that. I'm also not a Democrat nor a republican. But you don't seem to accept that Trump is president. No proof has been provided suggesting he is or was involved in criminal activity. He's not going to be impeached. And we can all handle this burger just fine.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Threads like this make Trump and Republicans stronger.

MORE PLEASE...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"Trump talked to someone , who has a cousin who is russian, who knows someone who works for Putin, MONSTER!"

This is how ridiculous this is getting.

Im willing to be I know quite a few people, that through their own people they know, that they know, that they know, know some pretty shady people.

This is getting to the point of complete stupidity, and all coming from the type of people that are banning straws in california to the point of Jail Time.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yes they did!

Read it slowly.

Clinton won the popular vote.

She LOST the electoral vote.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes they did!

edit on 26-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

coming from a person who would be happy to take majority of peoples hard earned money and give it to the lazy poor....

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't know man, I fear facebook and Twitter would be no better.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'd be banned in a heart beat IF I had a Facebook or Twitter account! Give it a try! You will love the Progressive echo chamber!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Pity you do not have just the facts president seeing he says so much fake news.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'd be banned in a heart beat IF I had a Facebook or Twitter account! Give it a try! You will love the Progressive echo chamber!

ATS and Xbox live is as far as my social media spectrum goes. too much "Look at me" "look at what I ate" (nobody talked about what they ate for breakfast and dinner regularly when I was in high school) break up, in a relationship, break up in a it's complicated... it's pathetic and sad, Oh look Zuckerburg was posting nothing but negative news feed posts in 2012 as a social experiment which intern made everybody more angry kinda like what the MSM is doing right now, and the best part, most of what people talk about is not who they are "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY FAKE SMILES AND A PERFECT LIFE" I really hope the internet takes a swan dive from outer space and crashes beyond repair!
edit on 26-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I may have missed it, but where is the BREAKING part?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why didn't the Obama Administration Ban this Lawyer from entering the United States since she's obviously a Russian Agent?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join