It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living In a Simulation and An Incident at The Gate of the Gods in Aramu Muru, Peru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

brain states can be achieved via sound, meditation can enhance it.

I've tried meditation, and with music. It's been a somewhat mixed bag, but mostly me going unconscious for an hour or so.

I'm going to hope that resources present themselves, and I can go there and open that gate. I've got questions for the beings on the other side.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: benrl

I've tried meditation, and with music. It's been a somewhat mixed bag, but mostly me going unconscious for an hour or so.

YEp, its called sleep.

Ya folks be cautious with shortcuts. Meditation and its mixtures like drugs, brainwave entrainment and too much of self suggestion. Look at Indians. After couple of decades of unnatural life they start to be psychotic, they think about themselves as gods, mind spreading, world changing gurus when finally initiated aka possessed. Saddhus for example are completely mad. They eat #. Our culture descending from the most high is superior. Ascending culture must meet it. We had some dark times but the root was always the best. I was trying hard in the past and the knowledge I found was to stop hunting knowledge and other bs. Accept the Creation as it is and try to make it better - with love and a pro-life mindset. Whats the point of hacking into afterlife when you can wait a decade or two or maybe three. The source code is good as is. Is the fly an individual or a cleaning energy/consciousness of a higher being? What about a virus? YOu could easily become an unnatural abomination that needs to be destroyed and recycled instead of any real progress.
Now I think regular early morning 10 minutes of peace before jumping into the world river is ok. Its still easier said than done. Safe meditation is what follows 'not my will but thine be done' at the end of a prayer... yea shut up and listen to the most high. However then its you who needs to go to work anyway...in a better mindset though.

Theres one more thing. Getting the sleep and dreams in order. You gotta try this. Its a good stuff. Try to not move for a while when waking up. We all had this ability as children - staying in theta waves before and after sleep. Conscious. This transition is very important. If you can take the mood into meditation it will be very natural. Not at all sick.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

Well I finally got around to watching it last night. It was interesting. I've heard similar versions of the theory before. Hell, Rick and Morty did an episode on it. My thing is this, if they created a simulated universe and that universe developed life and consciousness, and eventually grew out of their control, then is it really simulated? Or is that simply life begetting life?

My parents created a simulated human being by this weird practice called sex. Then it too grew out of their control.

edit on 30-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If I could give this thread 2 flags I would.

This subject has been on my mind since watching the 2nd video.
I have nothing new to add,
but just wanted to say good job OP!

Something that fired my imagination!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2018 by TurbineJet because: duplicate post

link   

link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
If I could give this thread 2 flags I would.

This subject has been on my mind since watching the 2nd video.
I have nothing new to add,
but just wanted to say good job OP!

Something that fired my imagination!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I can open up to this "theory" Haven't watched the vid yet...I can't help but be convinced of a Creator species that all the ancient tribes Sumerian,Aztecs,Maya,Olmec...etc spoke of. White men with thick beards. I am under the notion that this is also a simulation. But I was leaning towards the theory that we created it ourselves. Our own form of immortality. Just a bit glitchy sometimes. Ha!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I have a couple too. Mind if I send them along with you?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi

I can open up to this "theory" Haven't watched the vid yet...I can't help but be convinced of a Creator species that all the ancient tribes Sumerian,Aztecs,Maya,Olmec...etc spoke of. White men with thick beards. I am under the notion that this is also a simulation. But I was leaning towards the theory that we created it ourselves. Our own form of immortality. Just a bit glitchy sometimes. Ha!

Yes i think we did create ourselves...in our own image...where did I hear that before? Watch the video, I would love to hear your insights..

TJ

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi
a reply to: wylekat

I have a couple too. Mind if I send them along with you?

Sure. Might be right along the lines of what I'll be grilling them on.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I didnt create myself. I have no clue how my liver works. The insect sure didnt designed itself either. And a body isnt even the greatest mystery here.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

I didnt create myself. I have no clue how my liver works. The insect sure didnt designed itself either. And a body isnt even the greatest mystery here.

Very interesting perspective.. We were created yes.. By who or what?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yea, thats better. Logical.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow, great video! I recommend everybody to watch it. I am generally oversaturated with these kind of videos (physics meet metaphysics), rarely can I hear something new and thought provoking. But "entropy reduction trainer"...that is really new concept! I am going to do research about that guy Tom Campbell.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

West world spoiler alert.
This sounds a lot like the ending of hbo west world season 2, where they walk into the rock into another simulated world.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
Wow, great video! I recommend everybody to watch it. I am generally oversaturated with these kind of videos (physics meet metaphysics), rarely can I hear something new and thought provoking. But "entropy reduction trainer"...that is really new concept! I am going to do research about that guy Tom Campbell.

Glad you liked it. The presenter has a way of simplifying complicated concepts which I love..

Good stuff

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So how do the people/being's who created our simulation know that they themselves are not living in a more sophisticated creation themselves ?

All the meditation etc could just be a way of hacking the code.

Is this what is meant when religions talk about reaching higher levels of consciousness ?

No proof whatsoever that this is in any way a theory,just a thought I had.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join