It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living In a Simulation and An Incident at The Gate of the Gods in Aramu Muru, Peru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

Just sounds like a guy who couldn't handle his ayahuasca.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Cheat codes? Seriously? This isn't a video game simulation, dude.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And yea, the gullible flock to the overproduced youtube video,

Proclaimeth, "This rock is a doorway, if you imbibe your money chakra into my debit account"

Use your common sense, guys. this is not a doorway. Rocks do not "Open" if you "hum a certain frequency"

If you have any knowledge of physics at all, then you'd understand why this is malarkey.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First of all groovy. Does it take you to Agartha?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Great Post. Will watch the vid

Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
Excellent post OP S&F

Ever since my childhood I have been fascinated by the concept of a simulated universe.

Cheers

Glad you enjoyed it. I guess if we are in a simulation then this becomes the most important subject to research because all the other things like UFOS, ALIENS, GHOSTS are all part of the simulation itself!

TJ

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A man went to this site in Peru, kneeled his head to the doorway and made certain audible tones that allowed him access to our alleged creators. He was able to speak to them.

I think the guy was misled like so many others, like John Dee for instance.
Forces that want us to believe anything other than the true nature of things.

Life spontaneously developed in the universe they accidentally created in their lab without effecting their own universe:-0
Yet they travel here into what they accidentally sparked in a lab and we turned out to be that similar to them with no input by them in our own creation..

The aliens name was Zoe, why do so many fiction aliens start with z?

The last part of the video about 50 min is very interesting, the physicist that sees the whole purpose matching the message of Jesus for instance. The nature of matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

A man went to this site in Peru, kneeled his head to the doorway and made certain audible tones that allowed him access to our alleged creators. He was able to speak to them.

Life spontaneously developed in the universe they accidentally created in their lab without effecting their own universe:-0
Yet they travel here into what they accidentally sparked in a lab and we turned out to be that similar to them with no input by them in our own creation..

The last part of the video about 50 min is very interesting, the physicist that sees the whole purpose matching the message of Jesus for instance. The nature of matter.

Imagine for a moment a simulated being creating a simulated universe and the newly simulated beings go on to simulate their own simulated universes and beings. Yep.

TJ

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Imagine for a moment a simulated being creating a simulated universe and the newly simulated beings go on to simulate their own simulated universes and beings. Yep.

TJ

Funny thing about a week ago I said almost word for word that to someone.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

a mechanical device that uses the rock around it to convert to a highly energetic exotic substance that creates the wormhole/portal/gateway

this got me thinking, because that doorway, in addition to being a portal per the op, is also one of many megalithic stone constructions in Peru that are a mystery as to how they were built.
was wondering if the shape of that doorway and the smoothing of the rock face around it is a result of the area being converted to a doorway of "energetic substance" and perhaps "shape", rather than it having been built this way by people here first.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: passit
a reply to: DreamerOracle

a mechanical device that uses the rock around it to convert to a highly energetic exotic substance that creates the wormhole/portal/gateway

this got me thinking, because that doorway, in addition to being a portal per the op, is also one of many megalithic stone constructions in Peru that are a mystery as to how they were built.
was wondering if the shape of that doorway and the smoothing of the rock face around it is a result of the area being converted to a doorway of "energetic substance" and perhaps "shape", rather than it having been built this way by people here first.

You know what? I just realized that doorway is shaped like a key hole. Is this the programmers way of putting in a clue into this game simulation known to us as life on earth?
edit on 29-7-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A simulation? You mean like an honest to goodness simulation? I would question the sanity of someone who sincerely wonders that.

However, perhaps society (like the matrix) can be thought of as a simulation of sorts. I mean the system that sustains us actually IS an artificial construct. And although most people are aware of it, we have kind of a doublethink thing going on where we know it in the background but we also think that everything around us is normal and proper and right and things are supposed to be a certain way.

And we actually kind of are like the proverbial human batteries depicted in The Matrix. The matrix does not care what you do as long as you're feeding it SOMETHING it wants. When you do not have anything it wants, it WILL make sure you hear about it in no uncertain terms. And you'd better hope you can fix your lack of matrix food.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but.....

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
A simulation? You mean like an honest to goodness simulation? I would question the sanity of someone who sincerely wonders that.

However, perhaps society (like the matrix) can be thought of as a simulation of sorts. I mean the system that sustains us actually IS an artificial construct. And although most people are aware of it, we have kind of a doublethink thing going on where we know it in the background but we also think that everything around us is normal and proper and right and things are supposed to be a certain way.

And we actually kind of are like the proverbial human batteries depicted in The Matrix. The matrix does not care what you do as long as you're feeding it SOMETHING it wants. When you do not have anything it wants, it WILL make sure you hear about it in no uncertain terms. And you'd better hope you can fix your lack of matrix food.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but.....

There were times when a person would have their sanity questioned for saying things like "the Earth was round" or "someday we will travel to the moon" ..

Ludicrous in those times but people are always afraid of changing what they think they know and what they believe "works" in life. Scientists especially have been known to be stubborn throughout history and condemn anything that didn't fit their ideas of scientific principals or laws at that point in their evolution.

"I never said I wasn't cray cray"

--TJ

edit on 29-7-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you live in a simulation when you are a liberal

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: Trueman

Out of curiosity, have either of your two friends who claimed they did it ever tell you their "mantra" or what their process was? Or what exactly they experienced by doing it? I'm wondering if their experiences match with each other, or if they match with the guy from the video.

The mantra comes to you when you meditate, but only if you are prepared for the experience.

The experience is different for each person.

Part of the preparation includes food restrictions and fast for last day.

That's what I can remember now.

Meditation has nothing to do with it for many of us...it is like a regression.

The experience is vastly different for all...but those who meditate likely experience less variation and less power and creativity therein.

Do not need to go to those gates or any other...we ARE the gates.

The simulations are too intertwined to be separated painlessly, have been for ages.

And yet...all can make sense if they just stop trying so hard to control it from such foolish perspective.

Simulations have never been a good idea...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: Arnie123

I know what you mean. I meditate frequently myself, and it has done some truly amazing things in my life. I guess I was just curious to see if the people who have done it have any similarities in their experiences. For instance, EG mentioned an Ayahuasca experience, and I know a lot of people that have had strikingly similar visions/feelings, met similar beings/spirits, and that kind of thing.

The problem with Ayahuasca is that it can induce you to negative experiences with bad entities. It takes a lot to control where you go, not safe.

Meditation let you connect with the energy in the "gates". The gate won't open if the person brings negativity.

You actually believe that?

The gates open with keys...negativity is in all of the keys along with many other things.

In fact most of the beings that use these gates are entirely negative...they KNOW how things work.

Ayahuasca is indeed a crap shoot of freshness of ingredients and mind-boggled energy clearing tactics.

Best to not take advice of shamans at all as they know nothing of YOUR particular DNA and soul branches.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Creators? I only believe in one Creator and no I'm not a "born again", matter of fact, I'm an ex-Catholic. This is a very interesting subject, but I have a different spin on this subject. I do believe there may be ways to tap into a higher level of consciousness, through meditation, or by using psychotropics. When we tap into our spiritual energy field, we become closer to the true nature of our being. We become aware, not only how we're connected with each other, but also how we're connected with the universe and to God. However, I also believe that our universe exists within God and our physical existence on Earth, is in some way, a learning environment for our spirit or consciousness. Our experiences on Earth enhances our connection towards each other, not only in the here and now, but in our future spiritual existence. We are not only connected spiritually with each other, but we're also connected to the universe and with God. I'm not sure about a "multiverse," because I don't see proof of it's existence. Where does our consciousness reside in a multiverse, if there are copies of me existing on another Earth, that exists within a multiverse? The same holds true about us living in a "simulation." The "simulation argument" is nothing more, than believing in a ‘pretend’ universe. I believe that evil is behind these beliefs and theories. It's evil's purpose to corrupt and confuse us...what better way than have us believe in the possibility of a "simulated" universe, or with paranormal investigators and psychics, talking to the dead? Dark energy (evil) is the antithesis to God's love and the ultimate truth. Since we have "free will," we are free to make our own choices and to believe in anything we see fit, but what's the sense of having a moral purpose in a simulated universe? What's the purpose of a God, if there are "advanced beings" creating their own simulated universe? I believe that the guy, in the following video clip, knows the truth about how we, as spiritual beings, are connected to our physical universe and to each other. It's a flawless, simple reality, created by God...not by "advanced beings."

Nonsense, it is insanely flawed..creation started but has certainly been doing it's own thing for an extremely long time now.

So simple that it is out of control...limitlessly expanding and distorting, contorting.

So many can create now...original Source has not been heard from or seen in well, EVER.

Not since it realized the only way to Create something NEW was to eliminate itself, THE ORIGINAL OBSERVER from OBSERVING.

The simulations were to predictable until that momentous decision.

Now any and EVERYTHING is on the table..the fragments reaching pulling pushing to find reason..the Creator Gods fighting for control.

And humans even fighting to pretend they know about God, when they foolishly cannot see THIS PLACE was never created by a God they would approve of.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I dont think any of us have a definitive answer on this just yet...

One can only surmise..

TJ

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

brain states can be achieved via sound, meditation can enhance it.

my guess a Tibetan singing bowl could help with this, as well as binaural beats.

I would speculate it has more to do with the person being in the right brainwave state, that either brought on through deep meditation or manipulation with sound. rather than a physical mechanism present there that gets activated by sound.

as to frequency search for those that are typical with alpha brainwave states.

Source: personal experience with mindfulness meditation and sound manipulation via binaural sounds.

eta: I would guess also the rock is conductive to the sound in some way, and that the experience is "spiritual" and not physical.
edit on 30-7-2018 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Im halfway thru the video. Linda is mostly known for woo and tho she does not know jack squat about physics, but still attempts to do so like another woo guy joseph farrell

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join