It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan opposes Rosenstein impeachment try, likely dooming it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kharron

a reply to: Kharron

Ryan the RINO? The one Nancy Pelosi raved about being speaker? lmao

Guess you missed the rest of the Deep State RINO's back off on the Rosenstien thing today?

No one is perfect, unless they currently support the President, correctomundo? And even that can change from minute to minute. His love is very fickle.

But that is one of my questions in the OP, with the core support getting smaller and smaller, and allies getting less and less known, to the point we have to look up who these people even are -- is this a good long term strategy, or does it seem like desperate acts with no long term in mind?

2 wings on the same Vulture! Get it yet?

There is only a 2 party system for those dumb enough to believe it! They all have the same goal, just different means to play the public to achieve it.

You're saying the Democrats and the Republicans are the same thing? Two sides of the same coin?

Ummmmmmm, yea, I think that is what I was referring to? Ever hear of "Order out of chaos"?

Hope you like having a boot on your neck for promoting division!

I agree with you 100%, I'm just taken aback, you seem to stick to one side without fail.

You know what, it does not matter, we all change our opinions.

My opinion is also that they all come from the same porta-potty, just depends who they pull out at the time.

I stick to the side that promotes common sense and adheres to our Republics Constitutional values. I get it! It is confusing in a world where a Global governance run by non elected parasites rule over us all because we were dumb enough to give up our countries sovereignty.

Well, which side is that if they're both the same side?

Or were you just joking that they're both the same? Now I'm confused on where you stand.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think equating "knowledge" with "collusion" is a massive stretch.

And I don't. I guess we'll just have to see where this ends.

Take care, burdman.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ryan the RINO? The one Nancy Pelosi raved about being speaker? lmao

Guess you missed the rest of the Deep State RINO's back off on the Rosenstien thing today?

No one is perfect, unless they currently support the President, correctomundo? And even that can change from minute to minute. His love is very fickle.

But that is one of my questions in the OP, with the core support getting smaller and smaller, and allies getting less and less known, to the point we have to look up who these people even are -- is this a good long term strategy, or does it seem like desperate acts with no long term in mind?

2 wings on the same Vulture! Get it yet?

There is only a 2 party system for those dumb enough to believe it! They all have the same goal, just different means to play the public to achieve it.

You're saying the Democrats and the Republicans are the same thing? Two sides of the same coin?

Ummmmmmm, yea, I think that is what I was referring to? Ever hear of "Order out of chaos"?

Hope you like having a boot on your neck for promoting division!

I agree with you 100%, I'm just taken aback, you seem to stick to one side without fail.

You know what, it does not matter, we all change our opinions.

My opinion is also that they all come from the same porta-potty, just depends who they pull out at the time.

I stick to the side that promotes common sense and adheres to our Republics Constitutional values. I get it! It is confusing in a world where a Global governance run by non elected parasites rule over us all because we were dumb enough to give up our countries sovereignty.

Well, which side is that if they're both the same side?

Or were you just joking that they're both the same? Now I'm confused on where you stand.

I am Alpha and Primal as hell! If you are confused as to where I stand after my response, then that's on you, Might I suggest buckle up cupcake? Cause it's all fun and games until people get hurt?

BTW, can you legally vote in the USA?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't follow this thread.

So, congressmen that are calling for more info to be in the public. They want more data to be made public because they are colluding with Trump to hide the fact that Trump colluded with Russia..am i following this correctly?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I don't follow this thread.

So, congressmen that are calling for more info to be in the public. They want more data to be made public because they are colluding with Trump to hide the fact that Trump colluded with Russia..am i following this correctly?

The crux of this thread, remember, it's the result of thinking too literally and not critically.
edit on 26-7-2018 by Arnie123 because: Mmmm

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

We darn well know they all get paid off out of the same pot of Corporate money. If this small group of conservatives decides to call for a vote for Speaker, Ryan is toast, unless some Dems, back him, instead of Nancy Pelosi. With impending Fall elections, she can't get much of a head of steam going, and the Repubs get a shadow Speaker ready to take over, after the repubs trounce the Dimms, in the mid term elections.

That way, Ryan gets to sit down and play with himself until January, that is if he doesn't just resign his seat, now. In the meantime, I believe that all of the Repub. committee chairs, must trade places with the Dimm's senior committee members.

One way or another, a new Speaker, means new committee chairs! Now, will these 90 day wonders, try and vote to impeach Trump?? If they do, before Mueller even finishes up, I believe that the general populace will disown them.

BTW, A.G. Sessions stays right where he is. So does Rod Rosenstein, and President Trump. But my guess is if they pull the impeachment trigger, R.Rosenstein, and B.S. Sessions are both gone within the week.

Normally, I'm way out yonder, when it comes to presidential politics. But with D.J. Trump, that cat is even quicker than I am. I feel that I am the legendary 500th year, (of months from his birth), that Nostradamus predicted. So Trump shouldn't be cutting circles around me at all. But if he has an Edgar Cayce class Channel, he could be into a future reality. Mr. Cayce got terrible migraines, when clients double crossed him. They would tag along a question on which horse would win Saturday's race, and win a bundle. Cayce, who was a minister, and never went near a racetrack, only got terrible headaches from these "Paradoxes". But instead of stopping his psychic prescriptions altogether, he relented, but then he would only let his trusted wife ask him the questions. So maybe these two's roles are reversed, this time. Maybe some discarnate entity has guided Melania, from Soviet dominated Slovenia, to being FLOTUS. I could see our FLOTUS,with a terrible migraine, being a total Bi$%ch, around the White House. Note that it was always Cayce who got those headaches, not his wife, nor those racetrack touts. It might be that modifying our reality by picking winning horses, in a race, really torques those non living discarnate spirits, and then the SH$T rolls down hill. As long as POTUS Trump prevaricates his way through the days of his Presidency, there's no harm down, with regards to creating temporal paradoxes, and so no Migraines for his wife to endure. This hypothesis posits Melania as a modern day Olympia, but without all those snakes. If she's bulletproofed her son Barron, just like Olympia did for Alexander, then we are in for quite the ride.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

More than that.. if actual malfeasance was happening on the part of the FBI trump could Unclassify all the fisa warrent type stuff and prove it tomorrow...

So why doesn’t he??

Because there is no malfeasance..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

No they do not..

All of the lobbying money is public record..

The gop gets 65% of big pharma lobby money..

All the private prison money..

Most of the big oil money..

The Dems get unions and celebrities..

Look up the numbers..

The gop lobbiest list is a who’s who of the worst corporations on planet earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join