It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg loses $16B in one day as Facebook stock plunges 20 percent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Edited at the bottom

Biggest loss ever.
Previously it was Intel that lost the most in a single day.

Another news outlet is saying he lost 90 billion leaving him with 12 billion.
But I think they have their numbers mixed up.

The mirror

Edit: I read it wrong. They are not claiming he lost 90 B.

FB lost 90 billion. Zuck lost 13. Biggest corporate loss in history.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
What does he really care? He personally made $3.5 billion this year alone.

Facebook Insiders Sold $3.9 Billion of Shares Since Scandal

And btw, FB isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He cares because it is a lot of money. It doesn't matter that he is still one of the richest people in the world. When you lose tens of billions, you going to feel that sh*t...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry, I was talking about your assertion that 70% of stock was controlled by institutions. You talking government institutions That would be very telling!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

SNAP. How is the board and investors not revoltin further? Stock manipulation by the CIA I say. Cant lose their #1 source of social media info now.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You'll need a brokerage account.

Til then.

edit on 26-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Look at you. You Mr. Insider Man? LOL OK, guess I will have to speculate, but can you say that what the percentage of Ford stock is owned by institutions?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

55 ish percent.

On a tablet you can zoom ATS images.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I will have to bow to your expertise. Is 70% fishy though? By institutions, is that unnamed shareholders, like part of peeps where the stock is bundled into a fund? Just trying to understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here you go.

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It seems to have dropped most of it's value either as soon as the market opened or in the after hour night trading.

I do not trust that night trading crap, We actually got mostly out of the market when I started researching after hour trading.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

The cat just lost $16 BILLION IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering when investors would revolt. This company is in no way economically viable. Fake accounts, fake news. It's a CIA fronted joke of a "business".

While I agree with most of if, of course the company is viable.

Even with fake accounts pulled, Facebook has possibly the single largest audience in the world to target with ads.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

The cat just lost $16 BILLION IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering when investors would revolt. This company is in no way economically viable. Fake accounts, fake news. It's a CIA fronted joke of a "business".

Like he cares.

I'll swear he's a f#cking android. Even Commander Data appears more human than he does.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I found this from market watch. www.marketwatch.com... Stock is getting hammered to a tune of 120 billion.
Not looking good with those kinds of numbers. Zuch may be taking a long walk off a short plank.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Of course it is a CIA™ front... That is the reason Agent Zuckerberg got married the very next day AFTER the IPO.. Look back at My posting history, ever since then it has been:

farcebook™

It is nothing more than a YUGE seine for provided information.. The "Likes" people purchased, all stuck together with paste..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Please, please let this signal the beginning of the end for the evil that is Facebook.
Facebook is ripping society apart.
People have forgotten how to be human. They are turning into programmed bots.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Please, please let this signal the beginning of the end for the evil that is Facebook.
Facebook is ripping society apart.
People have forgotten how to be human. They are turning into programmed bots.

You are absolutely correct and to understand how Google and Facebook are doing what they do, you should see:

Absolutely fascinating and riveting reveal of how Google and Facebook are working to create a mass human hive mind type behavior over which they have absolute and total control. It explains how Facebook uses techniques to provide the reader with periodic dopamine feel-good highs to keep them engaged and on the network.

They will ultimately control not only what people do by subtle behavioral modification methods based upon the users past preferences, they will actually manage to "engineer" what people think about on important topics thus creating a hive mind consensus on just about every important issue of the day. It will be the end of individuality.

I have two predictions.
1) they will succeed beyond their wildest imaginings in taking total control of behaviors and mental processes; and
2) suicide rates will escalate 400% to 500% as people in their mid-40's come to realize the entire futility of their individual existence in a world in which........they aren't individuals but rather just another node in the hive mind of consensus.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Of course it is a CIA™ front... That is the reason Agent Zuckerberg got married the very next day AFTER the IPO.. Look back at My posting history, ever since then it has been:

farcebook™

It is nothing more than a YUGE seine for provided information.. The "Likes" people purchased, all stuck together with paste..

Didn't he marry a homely Chinese chic? Freakin billionare and he married her? Where was Stormy Daniels?

Then again, look at Mitch McConnell! Mail order bride?
edit on 26-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Didn't jsnip4 just do a YouTube on this that he actually sold stock ahead of time?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A Zuckerberg took down a Titanic internet company.

(sorry, it was all I could come up with)

Berg......

There's a Zucker born every day!!....Lets Face it...

This is Gold....

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Easy come, easy go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join