It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets are terrorists, can choose surrender or death - Assad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, let me get this straight. You believe it can can be justified for thousands of innocent men, women and children to be murdered as long as it benafits the country government and it people. You really think this is ok?

I don't think it's ok, I'm just stating a fact. This is the reality of the world you live in.
I also don't think that this is the situation in Syria.

It is wrong, plain and simple. If this happend to your country, and your family was murdered, would you say " Oh well, it is justified" No you would not, so why is it justified any other way?

I agree with you that it's wrong. I don't think it is justified from an ethical point of view. Ok, now what? The fact we agree on this, doesn't change the past.

Did I ever say it was justified if other countries do it? No, I did not. Governments are the same all over the world. They have brainwashed and conditioned people to believe this is normal. It is not normal! Mainly this is due to the brainwashing of people to be patriotic for their country. Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said the west or america is evil. I never said Russia and China are angels.

You say it's not normal but it's the way countries always operated. I agree it is not optimal and not beneficial to the human species as a whole, but it's very normal for counties to have wars to promote their interests.
Ok, so Russia is as bad the west. So why do you believe them over the west? The Russians are the only ones who portray the white helmets as terrorists. Literately no one (except Assad and Iran) agrees with them.

The problem here is, you believe every they say, as long as they say it's for their own people. You are conditioned and brainwashed, and this is something you will never admit I know.

I don't believe everything they say, I just don't see the evidence supporting Assad's claim about the white helmets.
I can say the same exact thing about you. You are conditioned and brainwashed by the other side. Where does it get us though?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I agree with you on this one sir!!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join