It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets are terrorists, can choose surrender or death - Assad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

I actual posted a link to this video above link. Do you think that if they actually tried to stage a rescue they would do it in a way that makes it seem obviously not real???
They are standing there like mannequins while the cameraman is jumping all over the place! I'm amazed people think this is an actual attempt at staged rescue.
I agree that this is in bad taste but to try to present this as evidence that proves they are a terrorist organization, is insanity.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Yeah I did say sorry for posting it again.

That video was a mannequin challenge, a thing that was popular at the time. The sheer fact that they managed to manufacture a disaster video just for a silly challenge tells me enough about them. No proofs or facts, just using my own common sense.

Just listen to the audio after the video "un-freezes". If they can go through so much effort to make it seem real and legit just to have a silly mannequin challenge video, they will go to the extra mile when faking something for propaganda purposes.
Out of the numerous videos they published, who can say for certain how many of them are faked? The last part of the mannequin challenge video by them made me realize they can fake any video they want. We can't even be sure the videos are being filmed inside Syria at all.

Their reaction is even poorer. Bad taste? Lol. A bad taste joke is laughing at a person's haircut, not faking a video about a human rights disaster while you're a human rights organization.

I have no real knowledge on Syria and what really takes place there. Far too few people can legitimately claim they do. However, the White Helmets organization stinks across the globe.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Just curious, I mean out with you magically producing information out of thin air, which to those of us who have been following the events in Syria for some years now, is truly quite amazing, and that convenient ability you have of being a bad researcher, which obviously does nothing whatsoever for your credibility.

I'll go easy on you, because I almost feel bad, but does is not seem odd to you:

A. The fact, you almost admitted to, after your fairytale creation that the White Helmets were established by Syrians (which is a total lie), were in fact established by a British mercenary and not a doctor or nurse, which you would expect of a 'humanitarian' group.

B. Why would a 'humanitarian' group be required to be armed? Does it not seem slightly strange to you? By definition an armed group in a foreign country is a terrorist group.

C. Why would this armed 'humanitarian' group have to be evacuated from the country in order to be re-settled?

Have any of these questions ever even appeared in your mind?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That video was a mannequin challenge, a thing that was popular at the time. The sheer fact that they managed to manufacture a disaster video just for a silly challenge tells me enough about them. No proofs or facts, just using my own common sense. Just listen to the audio after the video "un-freezes". If they can go through so much effort to make it seem real and legit just to have a silly mannequin challenge video, they will go to the extra mile when faking something for propaganda purposes. Out of the numerous videos they published, who can say for certain how many of them are faked? The last part of the mannequin challenge video by them made me realize they can fake any video they want. We can't even be sure the videos are being filmed inside Syria at all.

So what does your common sense tell you? That they are terrorists? Why, because they made a mannequin challenge video?
You said it yourself, they provided numerous videos. How come we don't see dozens of secretly filmed videos exposing their attempts to stage rescues?
Mate, people here claiming that they carried out black flag chemical attacks (without providing any evidence), and we are here debating if the mannequin challenge video was in bad taste or not. I don't care if they do things in bad taste or if they have the theoretical capability to fake a rescue. The conspiracy theory surrounding them have no factual basis.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Just curious, I mean out with you magically producing information out of thin air, which to those of us who have been following the events in Syria for some years now, is truly quite amazing, and that convenient ability you have of being a bad researcher, which obviously does nothing whatsoever for your credibility.

I've been following as well.
Please specify the information that I have "produced out of thin air".
You keep saying I'm a bad researcher and I should do some research, but never actually provide the fruits of your own research.

The fact, you almost admitted to, after your fairytale creation that the White Helmets were established by Syrians (which is a total lie), were in fact established by a British mercenary and not a doctor or nurse, which you would expect of a 'humanitarian' group.

The rescue teams that later became Syria Civil Defence emerged in Syria. It was well documented actually - whoever-saves-a-life. There is also a documentary about them.

A. The fact, you almost admitted to, after your fairytale creation that the White Helmets were established by Syrians (which is a total lie), were in fact established by a British mercenary and not a doctor or nurse, which you would expect of a 'humanitarian' group.

I agree that this guy was involved in a later stage. How does it make them a terror organization and where is the evidence they carried out chemical attacks?

B. Why would a 'humanitarian' group be required to be armed? Does it not seem slightly strange to you? By definition an armed group in a foreign country is a terrorist group.

I don't think they are "required" to be armed, but I sure would advise them that. Syria in the last few years was a wild west (wild middle east actually). Assad's army, the Russians, Hezbollah, and the Iranians were trying to harm them as they showed the world the atrocities Assad performed on his people. And I don't agree they are in a foreign country as many of them are Syrians.

Why would this armed 'humanitarian' group have to be evacuated from the country in order to be re-settled?

Same answer as before. Now that Assad is in relative control of the country he is hunting for them.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would suggest there's a very thin line between being a troll and simply an airhead

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Please let me ask you something. Please do not say it is not relivant, because it is.

What do you think about the Iraq invasion and the Libya invasion?

Do you think both of these ilegal invasions were justified?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

What do you think about the Iraq invasion and the Libya invasion? Do you think both of these ilegal invasions were justified?

These are very complex questions. Justified for whom?
For example, If US involvement in the middle east allows it to keep it's gas prices down and thus maintain the standard of living for it's citizens, you can make the case that it is justified. The military industrial complex provides millions of jobs, and thus wars are crucial for US economy. I'm not saying I agree with this. But it is the way the world works. Every single country on earth does whatever it can (legal or not) to promote it's own interests.

Do you think that Russia annexing part of Ukraine is justified? Was the Russo-Georgian war justified? Is the Iranian involvement in the Yemeni civil war justified? Or their support of Hezbollah?

You perceive the west/US as inherently evil but all other countries act the same exact way. Surely the big players like Russia and China.

I understand that the west supports the white helmets not out of concern for the Syrian people but in order to damage Assad's regime. But you also need to understand that this fact alone doesn't make them a terror organization, as there are no evidence showing them killing people, or executing a chemical attack or actually staging rescues.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Good pics. There is a lot of propaganda coming from that area.

Nice to see some pics that prove the fake news.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Freely admit a certain level of ignorance but... The few videos I did see had white helmets "treating" supposed victims of a chemical attack without a scrap of protective gear, no gloves, no mask, no eye protection which would have exposed them to secondary effects.

It doesn't mean they are all or even part terrorists but it certainly raises questions about their legitimacy.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

These are very complex questions. Justified for whom?
For example, If US involvement in the middle east allows it to keep it's gas prices down and thus maintain the standard of living for it's citizens, you can make the case that it is justified.

So, let me get this straight. You believe it can can be justified for thousands of innocent men, women and children to be murdered as long as it benafits the country government and it people. You really think this is ok?

The military industrial complex provides millions of jobs, and thus wars are crucial for US economy. I'm not saying I agree with this. But it is the way the world works. Every single country on earth does whatever it can (legal or not) to promote it's own interests.

It is wrong, plain and simple. If this happend to your country, and your family was murdered, would you say " Oh well, it is justified" No you would not, so why is it justified any other way?

Do you think that Russia annexing part of Ukraine is justified? Was the Russo-Georgian war justified? Is the Iranian involvement in the Yemeni civil war justified? Or their support of Hezbollah?

Did I ever say it was justified if other countries do it? No, I did not. Governments are the same all over the world. They have brainwashed and conditioned people to believe this is normal. It is not normal! Mainly this is due to the brainwashing of people to be patriotic for their country.

You perceive the west/US as inherently evil but all other countries act the same exact way. Surely the big players like Russia and China.

Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said the west or america is evil. I never said Russia and China are angels.

I understand that the west supports the white helmets not out of concern for the Syrian people but in order to damage Assad's regime. But you also need to understand that this fact alone doesn't make them a terror organization, as there are no evidence showing them killing people, or executing a chemical attack or actually staging rescues.

Exactly the same thing they done in Iraq and Libya. Both ilegal and caused the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

The problem here is, you believe every they say, as long as they say it's for their own people. You are conditioned and brainwashed, and this is something you will never admit I know.

But if people do not open their eyes to this, then these sociopaths will destroy this planet. Thinking you cannot change it yourself does not mean you should just give in to it. Change happens when more people open their eyes. Yes I know their are many who are easily manipalated and brainwashed, but it is not going to happen overnight.

I just hope, for my daughter's sake, that it happens before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Freely admit a certain level of ignorance but... The few videos I did see had white helmets "treating" supposed victims of a chemical attack without a scrap of protective gear, no gloves, no mask, no eye protection which would have exposed them to secondary effects.

It doesn't mean they are all or even part terrorists but it certainly raises questions about their legitimacy.

The White Helmets have been caught faking videos many times. The "chemical attack" response was just the most obvious example. Sharp-eyed viewers have also caught them using crisis actors -- the same people showing up as victims multiple times in different videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Really dude, you start good (call out your own ignorance), then proceed to run roughshod through logic with it.

Many many white helmets are poor Syrian civilians just trying to help the wounded, and the white helmet is about the extent of the standard gear they're given....

The idea that there are (non Russian bot/shill) posters here in this thread siding with Assad and his dictum to kill the white hats (slaughter them if they surrender, or slaughter them if they don't surrender) strains all credulity....

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

really dude, simple rubber gloves, a simple paper mask or goggles..

The first time maybe I can buy it, after that no I don't buy it, they would have been effected by the "chemicals" for lack of protection and would have then done something to prepare for the next but then never did.

I suggest instead of claiming logic you use some to back up your words.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

really dude, simple rubber gloves, a simple paper mask or goggles..

The first time maybe I can buy it, after that no I don't buy it, they would have been effected by the "chemicals" for lack of protection and would have then done something to prepare for the next but then never did.

I suggest instead of claiming logic you use some to back up your words.

You're still just blabbing nonsense in an attempt to try and save face. You have 0 idea whats freely available in Syria, and to speak to the contrary makes you look silly. You were better sticking with the "i'm entirely ignorant on this subject" and just stopping there.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have followed the Syrian civil war from the beginning. The White Helmets are bogus. They try to act like they're some kind of Red Cross/Red Crescent kind of group, but they mostly seem to make propaganda videos. Many people, me included, believe them to be foreign "handlers" for the rebel groups. They were "evacuated" from southern Syria when it became clear the rebels were beyond hope.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Really dude, you start good (call out your own ignorance), then proceed to run roughshod through logic with it.

Many many white helmets are poor Syrian civilians just trying to help the wounded, and the white helmet is about the extent of the standard gear they're given....

The idea that there are (non Russian bot/shill) posters here in this thread siding with Assad and his dictum to kill the white hats (slaughter them if they surrender, or slaughter them if they don't surrender) strains all credulity....

Guess you watch the "award winning" documentary about the white helmets. Western propaganda at its best!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I have followed the Syrian civil war from the beginning. The White Helmets are bogus. They try to act like they're some kind of Red Cross/Red Crescent kind of group, but they mostly seem to make propaganda videos. Many people, me included, believe them to be foreign "handlers" for the rebel groups. They were "evacuated" from southern Syria when it became clear the rebels were beyond hope.

Followed it how, you read all the Russian/Syrian counter-propaganda and bought it hook line and sinker? Color me unimpressed.

Short of actually being in the field I think your opinion has as much weight as the next fluff piece on ATS.....

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Guess you watch the "award winning" documentary about the white helmets. Western propaganda at its best!

No, havn't watched any documentaries. Try using Occam's razor once in a while on that neckbeard.....

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

No, havn't watched any documentaries. Try using Occam's razor once in a while on that neckbeard.....

So, I guess you believe the ilegal invasions of Iraq and Libya were justified yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join