It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You are saying that no one ever said Trump himself colluded with Russia // LMAO. Now you wanna ssay I never said.... bla bla bla.

I did not say that.

I said no one has said that he has colluded with Putin himself, as is implied in the OP. Surely you understand the distinction between Russia and Putin himself.

Not sure why you and others are having a hard time with this. The premise of the OP is Trump and Putin, not Trump and Russia.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

Absolutely correct.

There has never been a "narrative" of any substance that Trump himself was involved in collusion, or that he planned any specifics with Putin.

I know this is a fruitless effort, but I think if you were to take a look at the google, you may start to fathom what led me to entertain the idea that folks think Trump and Putin may have been chummy about his election.

Here, let me help you real quick.

It seems you are confused as well, even though this is your own OP.

Is this about claims of Trump and Putin, or Trump, his campaign and Russia in general?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do wonder what the TRhaters will come up with after the Mueller thing is over. I can't imagine they will let Trump be Trump, but time will tell.

I remember how well some people took to and treated Obama

Humans - what are you going to do?

Still - I (and many others) recognize that this is different. It's not a partisan issue, and you'll notice how many on the right are saying just that. I think on some level most people understand this to be true

We shall see Network - I only hope that it doesn't all go as badly as seems possible

Hope springs eternal - and all that

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Man, the premise of the OP is not about the main instigators. The OP simply presented a question. He asked "what's your take? Is it something along these lines? If not, what is it?" Because after two full years of serious high level investigations they've got exactly zero. Not a thing. As in, nothing.

The story the OP gave is pretty much the mainstream democrat narrative as far as I understand it.

Basically like this, Russian diplomats hired some people to sit on social media sites like facebook, instagram and twitter and post anti-hilary memes thus 'influencing' the election. Meanwhile, the russian government allegedly hacked the dnc datatbase and gave the contents to wikileaks. They released it to the public. It exposed the ultra corruption embeded in the dnc and they lost all credibility overnight. Thus, 'influencing' the election.

That is the absolute 100% full extent of the evidence that 'ze Russians' rigged the election, as far as I understand.

So there is no charges against the President. There will NOT be any charges against the President. Stop hanging your hopes on some guilty verdict that exists only in imagination. NOTHING is coming. There is no "Russian Collusion". It's some dudes posting memes and old Vlad exposing the dems for a laugh.

Six more years. At least.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join