It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree........

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You guys are hysterical.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There has never been a "narrative" of any substance that Trump himself was involved in collusion, or that he planned any specifics with Putin.

Did I just wake up in another reality or...?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Nikola014

Bulls# The main narrative you and the democrats and the mainstream media push, is the collusion with the Russians, which means someone must have planned it, because that's how collusion works. Two sides get together to plan an action

I'd argue that the "main narrative" as you put it, has always been that the Putin regime interfered in the election to advantage Trump/disadvantage Clinton.

The question has been whether or not Trump or anyone in his campaign conspired with the Russian government in their efforts.

Granted, there are some who are convinced that Trump himself literally coordinated with Putin (including a few on ATS, possibly in this thread) but even among those who accuse Trump of "collusion," many actually see it more like Trump graciously accepted the assistance (publicly) and has since done whatever he could to dismiss the interference altogether, show his appreciation, etc — which isn't actual conspiracy but might as well be.

Meanwhile, Trump and his people have sought to move the goalposts all the way conspiracy. At every opportunity (including inventing opportunities) he repeats "no collusion!" (no conspiracy) as though that makes anything short of conspiracy a non-issue.

That's what the OP seeks to do here too.

Absolutely correct.

There has never been a "narrative" of any substance that Trump himself was involved in collusion, or that he planned any specifics with Putin.

Then how the hell were you gonna impeach him?

Nobody ever said trump colluded? You are so delusional.

Backtrack much??

I have no reason to backtrack. Look at what is said in the OP and what I specifically said.

Colluded or planned anything personally with Trump.

Never knew so many adults had such a hard time with comprehension.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Did I just wake up in another reality or...?

Can you provide anything that suggests Trump colluded personally with Putin, or planned anything together?

That was the claim.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Bulls# The main narrative you and the democrats and the mainstream media push, is the collusion with the Russians, which means someone must have planned it, because that's how collusion works. Two sides get together to plan an action

I'd argue that the "main narrative" as you put it, has always been that the Putin regime interfered in the election to advantage Trump/disadvantage Clinton.
The question has been whether or not Trump or anyone in his campaign conspired with the Russian government in their efforts.

Granted, there are some who are convinced that Trump himself literally coordinated with Putin (including a few on ATS, possibly in this thread) but even among those who accuse Trump of "collusion," many actually see it more like Trump graciously accepted the assistance (publicly) and has since done whatever he could to dismiss the interference altogether, show his appreciation, etc — which isn't actual conspiracy but might as well be.

Meanwhile, Trump and his people have sought to move the goalposts all the way conspiracy. At every opportunity (including inventing opportunities) he repeats "no collusion!" (no conspiracy) as though that makes anything short of conspiracy a non-issue.

Absolutely correct.

Then how the hell were you gonna impeach him?

Nobody ever said trump colluded? You are so delusional.

Backtrack much??

I have no reason to backtrack. Look at what is said in the OP and what I specifically said.

Colluded or planned anything personally with Trump.

Never knew so many adults had such a hard time with comprehension.

Funny how some adults just cant answer simple questions..

How were you going to impeach him? #impeach45

You are so full of shi.. Your eyes are turning brown..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Are you deflecting? I never said anything about impeachment and have said many times he should not be brought to impeachment over this.

It appears you are full of #, as you are trying to deflect with off-topic nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Are you deflecting? I never said anything about impeachment and have said many times he should not be brought to impeachment over this.

It appears you are full of #, as you are trying to deflect with off-topic nonsense.

LOL you know you lost huh? Now you just dance around and say i didnt say that..

You are saying that no one ever said Trump himself colluded with Russia // LMAO.
Now you wanna ssay I never said.... bla bla bla.

LOL what a troll...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it goes deeper. Republican politicians have been accepting money from Russia that has been funneled through the NRA for years. Most probably didn’t know about it.

Until now. Yesterday they release articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, right before a recess and don’t force a vote on it. Which gives all the Republicans time to get together and let each other know, “Hey, if you don’t know, you’ve been accepting Russian money for years. The documents Mueller has been refusing to hand over to our committees show evidence of that, now we need your help. Back us in getting rid of Mueller or it will be exposed that you took Russian money!”

And like the good Republicans they are, they fold like a cheap suit. And will probably come out swinging trying to take Mueller down, as opposed to publicly admitting they did something wrong.

And Trump... who knows? I doubt he orchestrated the entire thing, but I think he would be more than complicit as long as everything worked in his favor. And would do his due diligence in trying to cover it up.

I think you’re too focused on the narrative of Trump being the mastermind behind this. That’s never been something that’s been plausible to me. He strikes me as the type of guy who asks for advice on which sock to put on first.

That is honestly one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen you post and the bar is very high...

edit on 26-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

LOL you know you lost huh? Now you just dance around and say i didnt say that..

You are saying that no one ever said Trump himself colluded with Russia // LMAO.
Now you wanna ssay I never said.... bla bla bla.

LOL what a troll...

It's textbook liberal backpedaling in an attempt to appear nonpartisan.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So, for memes and political cartoons depicting Bill Clinton chasing after and fondling women

The proof was stained blue dress's.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Then why the eff have we been subjected to two YEARS of Russia bullsnip ?

Law offices raided.

Leaked tapes.

And the entire gambit of how to be sore losers.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What makes me laugh the most is that Trump is Henry Kissinger's boy and these morons are too blind to see it.

Hook, line and Sinker...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Then why the eff have we been subjected to two YEARS of Russia bullsnip ?

Law offices raided.

Leaked tapes.

And the entire gambit of how to be sore losers.

I think some fellas here are trying to mess with us. After years of saying how Trump is Putin's puppet, saying he colluded with the Russians to get elected, now, all of a sudden, they want to convince us how it was never really about Trump, but rather about his team who somehow acted completely independently, and without Trump knowing, colluded with the Russians...

Jeez

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

are you sure? then what exactly is the "Trump Russia" thing all about?

People in his campaign colluding with Russians.

That is different than what you imply in the OP.

OK, what did they do, and did Trump know they did this? (this- being whatever it is you think they did)

I don't know exactly what they did or what Trump knew. Only those involved in the investigations that are privy to that info would know. Much of that info is not available to the public.

Of course, you know this, making your questions as ridiculous as the OP.

I suppose that's fair. I mean I haven't seen or heard anything at all about Trump being Putin's boy, LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Actually, it was to trigger you into trying to make me the bad guy. WINNING!!

No, not really. I know you are of the opinion that Trump didn't collude with Putin. I wrote this for the one's who have been claiming that very thing. Even if some aren't smart enough to notice. Because as I said, either Trump is a genius, or an imbecile, but he can't be both.

And I still don't understand why opposition research is criminal if Trump gets if from some Russian Chick, but it's all good if a UK spy gets it from Russian people with fantastic imaginations. Perhaps one day, you will peak past those goal posts to answer that one.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm ready to listen. I want to know exactly how it happened, and if it sounds plausable, I'll entertain the idea. Im speaking of how Trump became Putin's boy, they ran for president, and won, through an amazingly brilliant plan to have a reality star become leader of the United States.

It's funny you warming up to the idea. I know it's not easy to watch someone you admire being insulted and accused. You begin to wonder if the accusations might be true. It's been much easier to accept for those of us who have loathed the Trumpster for years. But, it would be - wouldn't it?

Aw heck - this is a conspiracy site. How about a brand new theory? :-)

So Trump and Putin planned this, apparently without leaving any bread crumbs...

Maybe somebody is playing both ends against the middle. Putin doesn't seem all that happy in public. This can't be helping him - all the attention and accusations. The end result might be more and stronger sanctions, a strengthened NATO, a stronger EU...A stronger USA (though I have to admit - it doesn't feel like that's a possibility right now). Brexit is not playing out so well. There's talk about a new referendum. Some say it can't happen - but people say a lot of things

Dunno - that novichok incident seems careless and stupid (in addition to wrong). Why draw that kind of attention to yourself now? Awkward. And not useful

Russia doesn't seem to like the optics:

The White House said last week that Trump had invited Putin to the United States, but the Kremlin had been quiet on the offer. Russian officials had said they might be open to Trump and Putin meeting on the sidelines of an international summit such as the Group of 20, but they had not committed to a trip to Washington, D.C.

It wasn't immediately clear whether the Kremlin had formally turned down the White House behind the scenes or whether the U.S. decided to foreclose its offer before getting an official answer from Moscow.

Maybe it's not so much about the Donny-critter. Maybe someone wants to make things less comfortable for Putin. Or, just throw the entire world into chaos

It's hard to make sense of all of it when we really don't have access to all the information. Maybe it's not what it looks like. Maybe it's exactly what it looks like. Maybe we'll never know

Anyhow Network - Mueller is going to have more breadcrumbs than anyone. We all want resolution

edit on 7/26/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Absolutely correct.

I know this is a fruitless effort, but I think if you were to take a look at the google, you may start to fathom what led me to entertain the idea that folks think Trump and Putin may have been chummy about his election.

Here, let me help you real quick.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I'm ready to listen. I want to know exactly how it happened, and if it sounds plausable, I'll entertain the idea. Im speaking of how Trump became Putin's boy, they ran for president, and won, through an amazingly brilliant plan to have a reality star become leader of the United States.

It's funny you warming up to the idea. I know it's not easy to watch someone you admire being insulted and accused. You begin to wonder if the accusations might be true. It's been much easier to accept for those of us who have loathed the Trumpster for years. But, it would be - wouldn't it?

Aw heck - this is a conspiracy site. How about a brand new theory? :-)

So Trump and Putin planned this, apparently without leaving any bread crumbs...

Maybe somebody is playing both ends against the middle. Putin doesn't seem all that happy in public. This can't be helping him - all the attention and accusations. The end result might be more and stronger sanctions, a strengthened NATO, a stronger EU...A stronger USA (though I have to admit - it doesn't feel like that's a possibility right now). Brexit is not playing out so well. There's talk about a new referendum. Some say it can't happen - but people say a lot of things

Dunno - that novichok incident seems careless and stupid (in addition to wrong). Why draw that kind of attention to yourself now? Awkward. And not useful

Russia doesn't seem to like the optics:

The White House said last week that Trump had invited Putin to the United States, but the Kremlin had been quiet on the offer. Russian officials had said they might be open to Trump and Putin meeting on the sidelines of an international summit such as the Group of 20, but they had not committed to a trip to Washington, D.C.

It wasn't immediately clear whether the Kremlin had formally turned down the White House behind the scenes or whether the U.S. decided to foreclose its offer before getting an official answer from Moscow.

Maybe it's not so much about the Donny-critter. Maybe someone wants to make things less comfortable for Putin. Or, just throw the entire world into chaos

It's hard to make sense of all of it when we really don't have access to all the information. Maybe it's not what it looks like. Maybe it's exactly what it looks like. Maybe we'll never know

Anyhow Network - Mueller is going to have more breadcrumbs than anyone. We all want resolution

not quite a fanboi, but I'm happy with what Trump has been able to do so far. (I bet it really makes those who have "have loathed the Trumpster for years." mad that he hasn't erupted into a ball or Cheetos and hair plugs.) But he still has time. I just know that we were supposed to be knee deep in WW3 by now, the economy should be devastated, and all of Hollywood should have escaped to other countries, but sadly, none of that is quite at our doorsteps. But rather than lament about the things that have yet to happen, we can look back on all the wonderful times we had......

I do wonder what the TRhaters will come up with after the Mueller thing is over. I can't imagine they will let Trump be Trump, but time will tell.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's what I'm wondering too. Anyone remember the countless OP/replies indicating that "collusion" was a foregone conclusion and that Trump was just around the corner from indictments?

Despite that nonsense, the investigation has been moving away from the President. If their entire case is based around his campaign looking for dirt on Clinton then they might as well give up now - there is no crime in doing that. It is absolutely no different than what Clinton did with her dirty dossier.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join