It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Im actually quite digging the tracksuits.

Quite retro really.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm only liberal Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every second Sunday.

Trumps and arse, Putins of the same caliber, why not poke fun at such Muppets?

And i don't discriminate loam, i hate all politicians equally.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

sneeki breeki

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: network dude

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

are you sure? then what exactly is the "Trump Russia" thing all about?

People in his campaign colluding with Russians.

That is different than what you imply in the OP.

OK, what did they do, and did Trump know they did this? (this- being whatever it is you think they did)

I don't know exactly what they did or what Trump knew. Only those involved in the investigations that are privy to that info would know. Much of that info is not available to the public.

Of course, you know this, making your questions as ridiculous as the OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If Hillary came out the closet, she might be the first gay woman president.

Dont know if the US or the world is ready for them Apples all the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And gays too apparently.

Or didn't you get the resistance's manual on how to spot lifestyle intolerances?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it goes deeper. Republican politicians have been accepting money from Russia that has been funneled through the NRA for years. Most probably didn’t know about it.

Until now. Yesterday they release articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, right before a recess and don’t force a vote on it. Which gives all the Republicans time to get together and let each other know, “Hey, if you don’t know, you’ve been accepting Russian money for years. The documents Mueller has been refusing to hand over to our committees show evidence of that, now we need your help. Back us in getting rid of Mueller or it will be exposed that you took Russian money!”

And like the good Republicans they are, they fold like a cheap suit. And will probably come out swinging trying to take Mueller down, as opposed to publicly admitting they did something wrong.

And Trump... who knows? I doubt he orchestrated the entire thing, but I think he would be more than complicit as long as everything worked in his favor. And would do his due diligence in trying to cover it up.

I think you’re too focused on the narrative of Trump being the mastermind behind this. That’s never been something that’s been plausible to me. He strikes me as the type of guy who asks for advice on which sock to put on first.

that's a well thought out story, but it kind of still hinges on Trump being exceptionally good at hiding the truth, and not blundering and saying something incriminating. I'm on his side here, and I don't believe he has that capability.

What my hyperbolic OP was trying to convey is that the story, isn't plausible at all, at least as it stands. Trump isn't working for Putin, they don't take long walks on the beach, and although they may have kissed, I don't think any tongue was involved.

So far, I'm not convinced. But I'm trying.

Everything the man has said involving Russia has been incriminating. And Trump doesn’t have to be the ring leader. I think that honor would fall on whatever top Republicans and people in the NRA have been keeping this Russia-NRA money train rolling for so many years.

You may disagree, but this is where the publicly available information is leading me.

Oh look. Congress just decided yesterday to ease even more Russian sanctions.

Congress To Ease Russian Sanctions

Nothing to see here people, move along.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Poor wee dude needs to learn to lean to tie a tie.

Adidas blazers through, whatever next??? LoL

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

"And gays too apparently."

Like i said i dont discriminate, gay people can be as funny as the rest of us, or do you disagree?

"Or didn't you get the resistance's manual on how to spot lifestyle intolerances?"

Can you not send me your copy?

Im just about out of lavvy role. x

To be honest i don't really hold with politically correct bullcrap from the right or left.

edit on 26-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
On my phone just now so can’t give full reply.

What I will say is this however.

I think this idea of this being Trump and Putin sitting down with each other over a few beers and planning it out is a massive oversimplification. I think that the truth is way more complicated and we won’t know the exact details for quite some time.

if we don't know the details, after an exhaustive 2 year investigation, what exactly are you basing your theory on, other than a will to have him be guilty?

Well we are still awaiting the findings of said investigation

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

A Washington DC State of Mind (The Plant Hip Hop) By Mad4It A Rap

Yeah, yeah Ayo, Trump, it's time. It's time, Trump (aight, Trump, begin). Straight out the big dungeons of rap.

The Shill drops deep as does my Dossier. I never cry, 'cause to cry is the brother of play. Beyond the walls of corruptocrat, life is defined. I think of Politics when I'm in a Washington DC state of mind.

Hope the play got some bay. My resume don't like no dirty way. Run up to the grey and get the day.

In a Washington DC state of mind.

What more could you ask for? The little Shill?
You complain about Putin. I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the mill.

I'm rappin' to the plant, And I'm gonna move your cant.

Red, orange, white, like an election Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a direction. I can't take the Putin, can't take the vote. I woulda tried to golden I guess I got no anecdote.

I'm rappin' to the cant, And I'm gonna move your plant.

Yea, yaz, in a Washington DC state of mind.

When I was young my brother had a spill.
I waz kicked out without no will. I never thought I'd see that mill.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my brother's till.

A blue cheese is quite the tease.

Thinking of Politics. Yaz, thinking of Politics (Politics).

www.song-lyrics-generator.org.uk...

Kissing in the tree had a song rewriting reassignment surgery.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

Its kind of silly suggesting Trump is gay. Why would someone from the left be making fun of someone elses sexual preference?
I didn't see the left making comments about Baracks many male sexual mates, of his gay prostitution for coc aine in Hawaii.

Putin has made it clear as to what he thinks about homosexuals, and he hasn't diced his words. He took a few jabs at Obama about it while Obama was in office.

So the real question it.... Who would rather sit on Putins lap and give him a smooch? Obama or Trump?
Who was given the Nobel peace prize, then bragged at how good he is at killing people, while laughing.
Which one is American born, and which Kenyan village is missing their idiot
Which one used every attempt in the book to divide this country with racisim and everything else they could?
Which one has a loud mouth fat pig of a wife ( or husband)?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh look. Congress just decided yesterday to ease even more Russian sanctions.

Congress To Ease Russian Sanctions

Nothing to see here people, move along.

Looks like you're putting the cart before the horse.

I get it though, the way you said it makes it sound better.

Bowing to pressure from the Trump administration, lawmakers unveiled a sweeping defense policy bill Tuesday that would give the president greater power to forgo certain Russia-related penalties.

Their currency is 50% what it used to be before the sanctions existed.

How far do you think we should take it?

What do you think the end result should be?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm going to be totally serious for a moment.

Remember that movie "Face Off" with John Travolta and Nick Cage?

Putin is actually Trump.

It's the only thing that makes sense. It's the hair. They had to use fake hair and the surgery leaves an orange tint to the skin.

Putin is Trump.

#TruthBomb

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm more interested on which one will lead the world even further down the path to another world war.

Fact is they are both crazy bastards with immense power at there disposal.

The type of people we elect to power seems to be the more pertinent question.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Easy.. though I doubt you are open to anything..

I’m about positive you have seen this whole thing develope..

A) trump thought he was losing.. he might not have been, but everyone thought he was..

B) trump is contacted by Russian agents offering dirt on his political opponent. Which we know for a fact happened by Jr’s Email. To which jr. Replied “I love it.. especially later this summer”.. guess when the emails dropped?? Later that summer..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

That email literally spells out the entire collusion narrative start to finish.

C) trump changed the GOP party platform to remove the republicans willingness to give Ukraine weapons.. I personally think this was the down payment..

D) trump Jr. , manafort and Kushner meet with Russian agents to discuss dirt on hillary Clinton ..

E) later that summer the DNC’s staff’s Private emails are leaked by Russian agents through Wikileaks.

Now trump being putins puppet is speculation.. that depends on if you think trump or putin are better spy’s..

If putin was able to keep proof trump knowingly colluded, such as a tape of the meeting. Then putin would own him.

Which would explain trump constantly kissing his butt and his refusal to criticize putin AT ALL..

Something there is fishy for sure..

All trump would have had to do is verbally blast putin constantly and that would debunk the collusion narrative.. or if not totally debunk it definitely require further explanation.

But trump hasn’t done that AT ALL..

Trump has constantly complimented and covered up for putin..

The EASY answer is trump did it..

Trump being innocent requires WAY more excuses..

Those are just the broad strokes..

Multiple places have timelines that match the facts PERFECTLY if trump is guilty..

themoscowproject.org...

investigaterussia.org...

www.politifact.com...

mobile.reuters.com...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The sanctions, the killing of Russian mercs, the lethal military aid to Ukraine, the closure of Russian consulates, the forcing of Russian state-run media to register as foreign agents, the extra funding to the European Reassurance Initiative, all prove unequivocally that there is no "bromance" or special relationship. Yet satire featuring Trump and Putin making out misinforms viewers day by day. Trump has been harder on Russia than anyone post-cold war.

But hardly anyone mentions all this. They favour the narrative.
edit on 26|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: visitedbythem

Fact is they are both crazy bastards with immense power at there disposal.

Which is why it makes perfect sense that the anti-Trump crowd will accept no other position than the one that makes the US and Russia perpetual enemies with nukes.

That's some nifty logic. Do you require a spotter to avoid physical injury? I can't imagine being so limber.

edit on 26-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

What? Are you kidding right now? Are you this dumb ?

WOW just wow.

What about pee gate? and now trump is his puppet and helsinki? You need to stop being an idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join