It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

That word you keep using...
"Strawman".
I don't think it means what you think it means.
Herp derp.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They probably meet in Snowdens hotel room to express their love that dare not speak its name whilst Edward is behind the curtain rubbing one out, i hear he likes to watch.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

Isn't that what this whole "collusion" debacle is about? Or, did you miss that story the past 2 years

Collusion through his campaign, yes. Collusion between Trump and Putin personally, no.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
On my phone just now so can’t give full reply.

What I will say is this however.

I think this idea of this being Trump and Putin sitting down with each other over a few beers and planning it out is a massive oversimplification. I think that the truth is way more complicated and we won’t know the exact details for quite some time.

Literally.

link   
Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree..

Plotting how to eff thee.

First come conventions.

Second comes Mueller.

Third comes Clinton taking a chainsaw to thee.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you sure? then what exactly is the "Trump Russia" thing all about?

People in his campaign colluding with Russians.

That is different than what you imply in the OP.

link   
a reply to: loam

No mate its just banter, i don't mind gay people in the slightest, Putin and Trump, however, have got rather large wardrobes in there gaffs.

Nothing against homosexuals just totalitarian megalomaniacs that run the world.
edit on 26-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are we talking about the same Republican party which tried it's best not to elect Trump?

Do you remember just how many Republicans were against Trump in the first place, and now you're telling me how they actually colluded with Putin to get Trump elected?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So putin has a tape of trump peeing on prostitutes, So Putin has him blackmailed and they teamed up to defeat the Democrats because they hacked the DNC and then they have meetings where Putin tells him what the evil plan is and then helps him learn fascism.
edit on 26-7-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

That word you keep using...
"Strawman".
I don't think it means what you think it means.
Herp derp.

Ok. Any comment on the topic?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Slippery slope ya got there.

link   

originally posted by: loam

Wait. You think Democrats weren't swimming in Russian money?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it goes deeper. Republican politicians have been accepting money from Russia that has been funneled through the NRA for years. Most probably didn’t know about it.

Until now. Yesterday they release articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, right before a recess and don’t force a vote on it. Which gives all the Republicans time to get together and let each other know, “Hey, if you don’t know, you’ve been accepting Russian money for years. The documents Mueller has been refusing to hand over to our committees show evidence of that, now we need your help. Back us in getting rid of Mueller or it will be exposed that you took Russian money!”

And like the good Republicans they are, they fold like a cheap suit. And will probably come out swinging trying to take Mueller down, as opposed to publicly admitting they did something wrong.

And Trump... who knows? I doubt he orchestrated the entire thing, but I think he would be more than complicit as long as everything worked in his favor. And would do his due diligence in trying to cover it up.

I think you’re too focused on the narrative of Trump being the mastermind behind this. That’s never been something that’s been plausible to me. He strikes me as the type of guy who asks for advice on which sock to put on first.

that's a well thought out story, but it kind of still hinges on Trump being exceptionally good at hiding the truth, and not blundering and saying something incriminating. I'm on his side here, and I don't believe he has that capability.

What my hyperbolic OP was trying to convey is that the story, isn't plausible at all, at least as it stands. Trump isn't working for Putin, they don't take long walks on the beach, and although they may have kissed, I don't think any tongue was involved.

So far, I'm not convinced. But I'm trying.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: introvert

They probably meet in Snowdens hotel room to express their love that dare not speak its name whilst Edward is behind the curtain rubbing one out, i hear he likes to watch.

And they end the night "colluding" in the shower.

Golden shower, that is.

Only the best for Trump.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Are we talking about the same Republican party which tried it's best not to elect Trump?

Do you remember just how many Republicans were against Trump in the first place, and now you're telling me how they actually colluded with Putin to get Trump elected?

Nope.

If you actually read my comment you’ll notice the part where I said most probably didn’t know. Show me a politician that cares where their money comes from, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t a politician.
edit on 26-7-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Think that's what Putin said to Trump.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

Boy if that picture was true the left would have to vote for him 2020.
First gay president...
Or would it be the second?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Gotta Appreciate their full Slav ADIDAS garb.

edit on 26-7-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you sure? then what exactly is the "Trump Russia" thing all about?

People in his campaign colluding with Russians.

That is different than what you imply in the OP.

OK, what did they do, and did Trump know they did this? (this- being whatever it is you think they did)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: loam

No mate its just banter, i don't mind gay people in the slightest, Putin and Trump, however, have got rather large wardrobes in there gaffs.

Nothing against homosexuals just totalitarian megalomaniacs that run the world.

M'kay.

Follow-up point: Funny how liberals always find a way to apply a lesser standard to themselves when accusing other people of hate, discrimination or bias.

edit on 26-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join