It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin, sitting in a tree........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lay it on me.

I'm ready to listen. I want to know exactly how it happened, and if it sounds plausable, I'll entertain the idea. Im speaking of how Trump became Putin's boy, they ran for president, and won, through an amazingly brilliant plan to have a reality star become leader of the United States.

I do have to warn you, if you entertain this idea, and then in the next breath speak of how utterly stupid Trump is, you kind of negate one or the other, and likely your credibility as someone with some sense.

So Trump and Putin planned this, apparently without leaving any bread crumbs or even digital tracks for the Mueller investigation to find (at least at this point almost 2 years into it). Trump was to announce he was running, say outlandish things, get the media to fawn over him, only to mock him, then Putin sealed the deal with some memes on Facebook. Who knew it was this damn easy? And to think that the opposition spent all that money, all that time, and hell, all that effort to do shady things to (hedge their bets), and still managed to fall short, due to the brilliant plan of Putin Hacking the DNC and outing them for the scum suckers they were. (I'm sure they cleaned up their act by now)

So now the big question is, how close is this to what you believe? Set me straight if I have something wrong, explain it to me. I was wrong once, I lived through it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

When you say hacking the DNC are you talking about Hillay's server in a non secured residential basement that had classified docs on it?

Hillary lost because of many reasons.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Pee-Pee tapes. Word. I heard it on CNN.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The only plausible & really short answer is both Trump & Putin (And I'd wager many more) are time-travelers.

This might sound like a joke, but I'm dead serious.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well if Trump can use "Twitter" he can probably master "Grinder".

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They are certainly from the arse end of another dimension, that's a given.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
He is Putin's boy because Hillary lost, obviously...

But seriously though, I've had people here accuse me of being a Russian bot for supporting Trump, and I'd often entertain myself and tell them: "Yeah, Putin had planned all of this the moment he rose to power almost twenty years ago..."

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: introvert

Well if Trump can use "Twitter" he can probably master "Grinder".

Maybe that's how Trump and Putin devised their nefarious plot.

They used Grinder to communicate...and find a secret hook-up or two.

Trump does like his extramarital activities.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Trump and Putin planned anything together.

You appear to be asking someone to justify or explain a strawman argument you created.

Bulls#
The main narrative you and the democrats and the mainstream media push, is the collusion with the Russians, which means someone must have planned it, because that's how collusion works. Two sides get together to plan an action
edit on 409k2018Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Isn't that what this whole "collusion" debacle is about? Or, did you miss that story the past 2 years

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
COLLUDED IMMINENT!

+1 more 
link   

are you sure? then what exactly is the "Trump Russia" thing all about?

link   
On my phone just now so can’t give full reply.

What I will say is this however.

I think this idea of this being Trump and Putin sitting down with each other over a few beers and planning it out is a massive oversimplification. I think that the truth is way more complicated and we won’t know the exact details for quite some time.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Funny how anti-Trump liberals, who supposedly abhor LGBTQ discrimination, always find a way to use gay imagery as a slur against their opponents.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think it goes deeper. Republican politicians have been accepting money from Russia that has been funneled through the NRA for years. Most probably didn’t know about it.

Until now. Yesterday they release articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, right before a recess and don’t force a vote on it. Which gives all the Republicans time to get together and let each other know, “Hey, if you don’t know, you’ve been accepting Russian money for years. The documents Mueller has been refusing to hand over to our committees show evidence of that, now we need your help. Back us in getting rid of Mueller or it will be exposed that you took Russian money!”

And like the good Republicans they are, they fold like a cheap suit. And will probably come out swinging trying to take Mueller down, as opposed to publicly admitting they did something wrong.

And Trump... who knows? I doubt he orchestrated the entire thing, but I think he would be more than complicit as long as everything worked in his favor. And would do his due diligence in trying to cover it up.

I think you’re too focused on the narrative of Trump being the mastermind behind this. That’s never been something that’s been plausible to me. He strikes me as the type of guy who asks for advice on which sock to put on first.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
On my phone just now so can’t give full reply.

What I will say is this however.

I think this idea of this being Trump and Putin sitting down with each other over a few beers and planning it out is a massive oversimplification. I think that the truth is way more complicated and we won’t know the exact details for quite some time.

if we don't know the details, after an exhaustive 2 year investigation, what exactly are you basing your theory on, other than a will to have him be guilty?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wait. You think Democrats weren't swimming in Russian money?

edit on 26-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Bulls#
The main narrative you and the democrats and the mainstream media push, is the collusion with the Russians, which means someone must have planned it, because that's how collusion works. Two sides get together to plan an action

I've pushed no such narrative and do not believe there was any "collusion" by Trump. There is no need to make things up.

And the OP implies that they planned it together, which is not something I have seen being pushed with any seriousness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join