It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message For Christian Men

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think we all greatly err, constantly
That's why we need Him back, why I want Him back

No slight taken, cheers

If Jesus came back unannounced, we would try and crucify Him again

This time when He does come back, EVERYONE will know, no mistaking it

By that time it will be too late for none believers because he will be coming back for those who believe in him and to throw the beast back in hell and reign on earth for a millennium.

Yes indeed, and that will be the non believers choice
They refused the invitation

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And gladly. The book is full of lies and half truths. What kind of supreme being would use such a book as his invitation and proof that we should worship. Silly. It's sad that people believe in fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

And you are welcome to disbelieve
That's your free will choice, good on you

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

If someone was truly a christian then I doubt they would have anything to worry about,wouldn't acting be kind of blasphemous,either you are or not,fanning flames is just a show to appease others

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

If someone was truly a christian then I doubt they would have anything to worry about,wouldn't acting be kind of blasphemous,either you are or not,fanning flames is just a show to appease others

These days, standing firm in the face of refusal to do wrong is sometimes fanning the flames. Often in our desire to be legally fair, we end up being morally incorrect.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Raggedyman

And gladly. The book is full of lies and half truths. What kind of supreme being would use such a book as his invitation and proof that we should worship. Silly. It's sad that people believe in fairy tales.

Prophecies being written thousands of years ago and being fulfilled is not a prank any man on earth can achieve. For being fairy tales 4 of the 7 feasts have already been fulfilled in the last 3500 years, 3 more to be fulfilled the next 1000+ years tell me the man who started this prank 3500 years ago, I wanna shake his hand when I die...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: xBWOMPx

What proof do you have of this. Jesus is not coming back. He's dead and dead people do not come back. Why has God not performed any of his miracles in the last 2000 years. Because he doesn't exist.

Now that I just read this again, I just realized you admitted god had performed miracles before, you pretty much said he just stopped 2000 years ago BAHAHAHA, and you say you dont believe... bow down sucka! No im just kidding, dont lie, steal, and cheat and love your neighbor, be real, god knows your heart! Oh, and tell jesus whats up and y'all will be friends for life, Jesus is my bud!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There is zero proof of prophecies being fulfilled. Just people interpreting that they have been by using their imagination.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There is zero proof of prophecies being fulfilled. Just people interpreting that they have been by using their imagination.

OK, you believe what you want

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Where is the proof?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Where is the proof?

Stop asking me for proof when you keep saying there is no proof! drive on and stop trolling.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Regarding the article you linked...

Col. 4:6

Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should answer each person.

Romans 12:18

If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men.

Zechariah 8:16

“‘These are the things you should do: Speak the truth with one another, and the judgments in your gates must promote truth and peace.

Ephesians 4:25

Therefore, now that you have put away deceit, each one of you speak truth with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another.
edit on 28-7-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So when is the son of a god, who calls himself the son of a man going to show up and split the world in half with his rod like the red sea.

When is the gentle an graceful, yet surprisingly strict man of fire, man of the sun going to show up and burn all the bad people to dust an ash show mercy upon the those who are without for they know not what they do?

When is the oak that can handle all the worlds pressure going to show to lift such upheaval?

Also whipping one self out of shame and some form of forgiveness really does sound like a sex fetish, and quite gay when it just men...whoops that message wasn't supposed to come out like that. It would been stroaght if it was the nuns.

If the son of God said forgive them for they know not what they do, then the son of man might as well it opposite...for he is a man with sin like when Adam and Eve discovered there own awareness for they will drown in the blood of there sins as promised.

edit on 28-7-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

According to the bible you as a woman are not even supposed to speak on matters involving the church or spirituality.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The last time I checked it out ATS is NOT a church.This article
explains a few misconceptions of women's role in scriptures.

margmowczko.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No misconceptions. The scriptures clearly state that women are less than men. The scriptures clearly state that women can be sold as property. The scriptures clearly state that slavery is okay. What kind of god would have done this. It's obvious the scripture are not from God.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

ATS is not a church! The only man breathing on this planet that I have to
obey is my husband!
Since you brought yourself to my attention,bad idea,any posting from you
will be ignored from now on.
edit on 4-8-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join