It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Battery Charging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

You are a wear this is being done already.

It is called a capacitor. They will readily take on a charge and hold it for a period of time. The only problem with using them in a device is that they also discharge very quickly.

If someone wanted to set up a system to rapidly charge an electric car, why not find a way to slowly drain the charge from a capacitor bank. This could then be applied to banks of many various sizes in different applications. Where I work, we have several 300 kilo watt capacitors which are connected into our power grid. They are about the size of three standard car batteries stacked a top each other. This seems like a lot of power in a small space and might be a good base to begin figuring.
If I were smart enough, I would give this a shot.
edit on 26-7-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
1.21 gigawatt flux resistor/transistor

your welcome

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
It is called a capacitor.

That's what I was thinking.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
1.21 gigawatt flux resistor/transistor

What was that thing that came out a while back that was supposed to be something like that? A transpacitor, or something like that. It had a funny name. I'll see if I can dig it up in my mind or online. Anyway, it was proven to be an unworkable concept and a scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

lol if it did not work then they likely forgot the quantum transducer

throw in a mechanical resonator and power it with kaos

yes i am bored
edit on 26-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If someone wanted to set up a system to rapidly charge an electric car, why not find a way to slowly drain the charge from a capacitor bank.

Or... just standardize all the automobile battery packs so that when they need recharging you just drive into an automatic station, a machine pops the old battery out from under your car and slides in a freshly-charged one. Just like changing a battery in anything else, or getting a new propane tank for your BBQ. Take about 30 seconds.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

lol if it did not work then they likely forgot the quantum transducer

Oscillation overthruster.

I found something possibly pertinent here. Claims of alien design:
Transpacitor UFO Propulsion

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

bottom line is that we know that a simple flux capacitor can have long term adverse health effects.

Oscillation would have to be adjusted depending on time chosen. That is if Eisenstein was correct. Hue and frequency would likely be the best interaction between oscillation and destination or direction of travel.

Over the rainbow beyond the sea!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

If someone wanted to set up a system to rapidly charge an electric car, why not find a way to slowly drain the charge from a capacitor bank.

Or... just standardize all the automobile battery packs so that when they need recharging you just drive into an automatic station, a machine pops the old battery out from under your car and slides in a freshly-charged one. Just like changing a battery in anything else, or getting a new propane tank for your BBQ. Take about 30 seconds.

Some where on you tube, there is an animated proposal for such a battery changing station. All done by automation and would take less than three minutes.
Just passing on info. Kind of neat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join