It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Microsoft Is Profiting From the Amazon Backlash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LINK

Microsoft is beating Amazon in the cloud business

This is a battle of the monopolist giants

And Microsoft is taking advantage of the Amazon backlash. Amazons competitors in retail sales have abandoned their business on their cloud platform AWS and are taking all that business to another tech monopolist Microsoft.

Wall Mart particularly is going big time in Microsoft’s cloud hemisphere called Azure

Of course, we know Wall Mart is Amazons numero uno competitor in retail and online sales so they are requiring ALL their vendors to take their business away from Amazon or else. These billionaires are playing hardball.

Wall Mart, unlike the wimpy book sellers who were annihlated by Amazon in book sales, is fighting to the death with Amazon for the retail market and going super tech finally online to battle Amazon. While many tech companies opt to rely on Amazon for their cloud storage needs, Amazon’s biggest competitors are taking a different route. Wal-Mart, Amazon’s biggest retail rival, recently announced a partnership with Microsoft to use its cloud infrastructure to power a variety of machine learning–related algorithms that will help optimize employee time and make operations more efficient. The five-year deal is Wal-Mart’s latest effort to bring the company into the 21st century and promises to help the company with tasks like sharing sales data with vendors, making better purchasing decisions, optimizing freezer performance, and helping employees choose which products get premium shelf placement.

So stay tuned serfs, plebians, sheep, and find out who will win the right to control your life

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Whats all this noise?

Hyper-Corporatist Globalism is teh messiah!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Moore like the seven headed and ten horned beast of the apocalypse

John saw it "rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." (Revelation 13:1

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Corporations are quickly becoming more powerful than governments themselves. Between lobbyists, sellout bureaucrats, endless cash (and stock buybacks and off-the-books funds), and monopolies, I'm surprised Google, Amazon, Microsoft and the likes haven't begun buying up major chunks of real estate and twisted laws or regulations in order to favor them (or have they?
)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What, or who, is "Wall Mart" (or "Wal-Mart")? Out here we have "Walmart". Just say'n ...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

We city slickers call it Wallmart

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Microsoft is going to lose in the long run because they treat their loyal customers with ruthless disregard. Unless they change their ways.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

There’s a case for calling it “WalledMart” you know when they get turned into a holding cell

Walmart detention centers

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Ugh... the IT guy at my job always wants to complete my video renders etc on Azure whenever I come up with an idea for larger automated projects.

It’s like he’s just waiting for an excuse to use it. I keep saying no, as we are not processing anything we can’t handle in-house lol.

top topics

join