It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Looks like the House has filed Articles of Impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein !!

This comes after many warnings about his failure to disclose specific documents to Committees.

RR has been hemming and hawing and seemed arrogant during a recent House Committee appearance.

Now let's see what's next.

We recently saw confirmation that RR's name is all over some (if not all) of the FISA Application(s).

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

A group of conservative House lawmakers on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the top Department of Justice (DOJ) official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The impeachment document makes a series of charges against Rosenstein, the latest sign of escalating efforts among conservatives to oust the DOJ’s No. 2 official.

Conservative members led by Reps. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), along with nine co-sponsors, introduced the articles shortly after a meeting with DOJ officials concerning document production.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Rod Rosenstein said during his Congressional testimony 2 weeks ago, that there's no need for Congress to hold him in contempt, and certainly not impeach him.

In other words, "Come on you guys...play nice, or I'll BURN YA!"

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah!!! Finally somebody deserving g could be getting impeached

edit on 7-25-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I see some yada yada from the deep state actors and then some un-redactions revealing Rosenstein's signatures on a pile of trash followed by the impeachment going through.

edit on 25-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Do you remember last month when Rod Rosenstein threated to make life miserable (or worse) for Congressmen who try and force him to follow the law?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They're gonna wind up looking really stupid for this (as if they didnt before). They're mad he isnt playing their little games to get information from the investigation out to make the evidence difficult or impossible to be admissable in court.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I see some yada yada from the deep state actors and then some un-redactions revealing Rosenstein's signatures on a pile of trash followed by the impeachment going through.

You "yada yada" over the best part.

This is getting good now, first the FISA papers, now this, oh I wonder I so wonder what will be on the news tonight to deflect from this.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, someone is going to get impeached after all. LoL. Rosenstein is not our king or our pope.

Let the law be fair and firm to all or let it cease to exist for any.

edit on 7 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing will come of this. Paul Ryan will not bring this up for a vote.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
impeached?...

FK that.. I want handcuffs and a perp walk

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The only way restoration public and political confidence in the FBI, Department of Justice and even the intelligence community is if those responsible for corruption are successfully prosecuted and jailed. In the very least Rosenstein and his fellow cronies who covered up Hillary Clinton's well documented crimes (the email server scandal) shouldn't hold government jobs.

Paul Ryan's failure to support the impeachment of Rosenstein is a continuation of his woeful performance as Speaker of the House of Representatives. Ryan's failure to see the health care/Obama Care axing debacle coming the very modest aims of his tax reform package, and the house's failure to pass a infrastructure bill are all stains on his legacy.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
January 9, 2019

BREAKING: Good-bye Mr. Rosenstein -- (Nod to Q)

twitter.com...

top topics

join