It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making 'Trump 2020' Flags

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
For the space Trump rents in some people’s heads,, does he pay monthly, yearly, or was it a 4 year black payment ...

Just don't pay that rent in cash...

LOL!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Honestly, Trump won because people did not like Hillary (regardless of popular vote).

Our choices were a Game show host or one of the most crooked politicians in history who is married to a guy and ex-president that straight out lied to us on TV about his affair with Monica....and we forgave him....HAAAAAAA!!!

Sorry, but I'll take the game show host every time just for the pure entertainment value.

Our political system is so corrupt it's impossible to sort out now.

We end up voting for whomever is going to screw us over and lie to us the least amount of times.

Barry did his share of lying, so did Bush and Clinton and Bush and Reagan....and so on. Hillary would have as well.

Trump really just doesn't surprise me at all.....he is however playing the rabid media for everything it is worth. It is actually more fun to sit back and watch the media reaction.....wow....

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thank you for understanding supply chains. Most likely these were not directly ordered by anyone on Trump's team. Probably ordered from a US vendor with Chinese factory connections which Trump wouldn't know about.

Those factory workers also are probably paid about ~$200 USD per month without overtime. They probably do 20-40 hours of overtime a month which is double pay on a normal day or triple pay on public holidays. They are most likely pulling in a good ~300-400 USD per month which is higher than the national average.

This is a good wage for working in a countryside factory. Non-Chinese do not understand the economics at play here in the Middle Kingdom. These ladies are more than likely happy to have this job and are making a good wage. That factory looks decent, much better than ones I've seen in person.

Keep in mind when talking about pay in China the average big city knowledge worker makes ~$1000 USD per month.

Emperor Xi = ~1600 USD per month
Policeman = ~400-1000 USD per month
Receptionist = ~300-400 USD per month
Doctor = ~400-500 USD per month (not including tribute, w/tribute ~5000 USD per month)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
MAGA..lmao, pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
would be interesting to know if these are official trump campaign 2020 merchandise or if they are just being made by his supporters gearing up for 2020 early.

If he is using sweatshop workers then I would not be surprised and shame on him but before I go all in on slamming him for this I think it has to be first confirmed that this is official campaign material coming out of his team.

what in the hell happened to you? Asking for evidence before you kill? Seeing the good as well as the bad? You've changed. For the better.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not only is Trump making the US economy boom, he's boosting other countries as well!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

President Trump is truly making not only America great again but the world as well!

What a breath of fresh air from the last administration.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where else would he get them made op?
*Sheesh*
In case you hadn't noticed most American flags and flags in general are made in China too. Why would I buy an expensive Trump flag in the first place when some lunatic will likely just burn it or steal it?

You make less and less sense daily SG...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Again, ALL offcial merch is Made in the USA

This is my shirt from his rally in FL. If you order it online or not from an official soruce you might get garbage.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

She says the buyers are located in both China and abroad and she doesn’t know if they are affiliated with Trump’s official campaign or the Republican Party.

/Chinese Propaganda

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If Trump had done it, it would be called a lie.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
No one is surprised by this, not even the Trump supporters. Even they agree he's a liar, it's just that they are ok with it. Still, bad business making this abroad, bad PR move.

Once again, either your ability to read has let you down, or you've been too lazy to read past the headline, or your hatred for anything Trump has pushed you over the edge. Let's look at this line below from the Reuters article (which further highlights why Huff Post are a garbage source):

At about $1 apiece, the suppliers of the paraphernalia that will surround the Trump campaign can’t resist the low price offered by Yao’s factory.

These flags are not being bought by Trump or his campaign, they're being bought by SUPPLIERS, as in the people who stock products for sale in a shop or online.

Let's looks at what else the article has to say:

The Jiahao Flag Factory doesn’t only make Trump banners. It churns out American and other national flags and specialty banners, including rainbow gay pride flags .

I guess by your logic, you and your offsiders are equally furious at the LGBT community for exploiting sweatshop labour, and their refusal to support American workers? After all, they're also being sold to suppliers who 'surround the LGBT community'? I can't believe you would have such anger and disdain for the LGBT community. You disgust me.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Your point?,the chinese will make anything for anyone and cheaply,why would something so obvious be news worthy? only to some liberal trying to prove it's point,what about newspapers and magazines printed for Hillary?probably at same place,you are pointless,sucks to be you

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Again, ALL offcial merch is Made in the USA

This is my shirt from his rally in FL. If you order it online or not from an official soruce you might get garbage.

Proof the merchandise is made in USA.

That is good to see.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yea right. A 3sec Google search showed-up a slew of American manufacturers. Like these people, for example:

Annin Flagmakers is a 6th generation family business proudly making our country’s symbol since 1847.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Your point?,the chinese will make anything for anyone and cheaply,why would something so obvious be news worthy? only to some liberal trying to prove it's point,what about newspapers and magazines printed for Hillary?probably at same place,you are pointless,sucks to be you

No, Einstein. When someone lambasts companies for NOT manufacturing in the U.S., when they ridicule others for doing business overseas, when they hitch their star to 'Made in America' they don't GET to violate their own policy and not take heat for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

No, Einstein. When someone lambasts companies for NOT manufacturing in the U.S., when they ridicule others for doing business overseas, when they hitch their star to 'Made in America' they don't GET to violate their own policy and not take heat for it.

Well, Einstein, as per my earlier post, if you'd actually read the article without your Trump Derangement glasses on, you'd see they were being ordered and bought by suppliers, as in people who stock a shop or online store, and not by Trump's campaign.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Update guys:

Trump's 2020 campaign denies reports that it is producing flags in China

President Donald Trump's re-election campaign denied Saturday that it is using Chinese manufacturers to produce campaign flags, despite recent viral images that suggest otherwise.

"We have made it clear all along that all of our merchandise is 100% made in the USA," Michael Glassner, the campaign's chief operating officer, said in a statement to CNN. "Any vendor who claims to have a relationship with us otherwise is lying or violating our protected trademark rights."
"This applies to all of the recent fake news about Made in China products for the 2020 campaign," he said.
Reuters reported this week that Jiahao Flag Co Ltd, a company located in eastern China, has been turning out tens of thousands of red, white and blue "Trump 2020 Keep America Great" banners since March.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Good, I'm glad you called yourself out and realize how much a farce this thread is, good on you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join