It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making 'Trump 2020' Flags

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump making America Great Again, one Asian sweatshop at a time:

Nothing shows the president’s support for American workers like making Trump 2020 swag in China.

Photos released by Reuters on Wednesday show a Chinese factory making flags for President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign.

Since March, Jiahao Flag Factory, located in Fuyang, Anhui province, has made approximately 90,000 of the flags for use at Trump campaign events, according to Reuters.

The flags reportedly cost about $1 apiece, a price that is likely to go up after Trump’s tariffs on China kick in. The campaign’s suppliers are likely trying to get these prices while they can, the factory manager told Reuters.

Source
Reuters (Original)

Here are some of the photos released below:

Rest assured that Trump's already way ahead of you all in planning his 2020 re-election.... midway through his second year in office. You know if I was Trump's public relations person I'd get an American Factory the middle of Michigan or Georgia or somewheres to make these campaign flags and release the photos to the media and the public? Americans preparing Trump for his second MAGA coming in 2020? Imagine the positive press he'd receive from photos of a midwestern mother making a Trump flag? But hey.... hey.... maybe he's in the same situation as with the Mar-a-Lago ya know? No Americans want to do these jobs so they have to outsource? Maybe that's the explanation to come out for these photos? Who knows I guess.

For those of you who want to experience MAGA 2.0 in the making, you can visit this particular factory in Fuyang, the Anhui province of China. You could double it up as a vacation and visit the sights and sounds of China while you're at it.

Making America Great again folks, 2020.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It must be a "pre-tariff" trade side agreement !!

😃

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You already losing your sh#t over Trump getting a second term already?

And we didn’t even reached the midterms yet. Lol.

GO TRUMP!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It must be a "pre-tariff" trade side agreement !!

Actually the original source states that the tariffs have hit these factories making his campaign flags.... but I doubt it'll be enough for him to consider moving operations to the US. When you pay somebody barely $1 an hour or a day making these flags, what difference is a tariff penalty going to make in comparison to paying an American?

It's obviously still financially viable for him to go through China.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I know right? And we're already seeing Trump order 2020 campaign flags? Crazy ain't it?

GO TRUMP!

Yes yes. MAGA! When all else fails, go back to cheerleading like a good little minion.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Do as Trump says, not as he does.

Goes for his super awesome ties too.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lots can be said, thoughts can be summarised, mental gymnastics can take place

while I just LOL, bring jobs back to America, sure , sure

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
hmmmm ? and ? whats youre point ?

now its illegal for another country to do something like that?

ok then bomb them

its easy to do so for Americans

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How can anyone compete with $1.00 a flag?
Robots can't even do it for that low of a cost.
Well, maybe Chinese robots could.

link   
Just where do you think Clintons campaign snip came from eh?

link   
Yeah right, your mom Hilary probably put in the order.

This is how they roll.

It's probably about the only way they
would know exactly where in BFE China and send a cameraman to the actual factory.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I mean, that's neat and all, but having worked as a graphic designer in the marketing field before, anyone can order a set of flags like that--it doesn't mean that it was Trump's team.

But if he is running, now would be the time to get it all going, so it would make sense.

And don't get me wrong, I'm sure that they are his, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for a left-leaning something or other to pay a few grand to have these printed simply for the photo ops and potential negative press. Both sides have paid much more for stupider attempts at ruining the opposition's credibility.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
would be interesting to know if these are official trump campaign 2020 merchandise or if they are just being made by his supporters gearing up for 2020 early.

If he is using sweatshop workers then I would not be surprised and shame on him but before I go all in on slamming him for this I think it has to be first confirmed that this is official campaign material coming out of his team.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Shouldn't trumps 2020 opponent get their flags made in the usa?
They won't but whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's probably about the only way they would know exactly where in BFE China and send a cameraman to the actual factory.

Absolutely brilliant observation.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
You already losing your sh#t over Trump getting a second term already?

GO TRUMP!

Actually it's about the irony of "America first" (which is Trumps whole campaign platform) and yet he is employing Chinese workers/factories to produce his goods, rather than Americans who would certainly be proud to do it.

America first, as long as it doesn't apply to Trump's campaign??

link   
By the Gods! In my rapid hate for all things Trump I didn't think to consider this may all be fake media again? Nevermind the fact this factory confirmed it was involved in the 2016 manufacture of these campaign flags as well.

We're certain to get a swift denial come out of the Trump team anytime now.

Christ what have I done?

edit on 25-7-2018 by Southern Guardian because:

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Yes yes. MAGA! When all else fails, go back to cheerleading like a good little minion.

It is not unlike that HWNDU mantra, isnt it.

I wish dipsnip would bring back that epic capture the flag game he started.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Is there even still a flag factory left in the US?

And isnt this PROOF of collusion?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Probably not....

But those ladies sure do look happy for slaves

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join