It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Destroyed With Pickaxe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I did not know Trump had a star in Hollywood.
Or should I say "did" because someone with a pickaxe and possible some anger against the US president destroyed it.

"I just seen a guy going to town on I guess the ground or whatever," a witness told KCBS. "I didn't know what was going on. So I turned and here we are with police everywhere.

UPDATE: A suspect has been arrested after the president’s star

While there is private security in the area, they struggled to intervene as they do not possess the same powers as law enforcement officers. It’s not the first time the star has been the target of an attack, with multiple incidents of vandalism. In 2016, James Lambert Otis, 53, was recorded using a jackhammer and a pickaxe to remove Trump’s name. He said he was motivated by the infamous Access Hollywood video in which the future president used lewd terminology to describe infidelity.

Otis was sentenced to three years’ probation, 20 days of community service and paid $4,400 for the damage.

variety.com...
edit on 25-7-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think the president sent somebody to get rid of that star. It was sandwiched in between Harvey Weinstein on the left side and Bill Cosby on the right.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Aliens.

They ran out of gas and decided to dig for oil.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Already posted over here >>>> Trump Hollywood Star destroyed by pickaxe

Please add thoughts to the original thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join