It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU gives in to Trump to avoid trade war...more winning!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Cant wait for the Left's response to this thread. all I am hearing is shocked silence so far

I am on the left.

No shocked silence from me, credit were credit is due, Trump (and his team) have got the concessions he wanted and hopefully this will signal the deescalation of the trade war that was on the horizon.

I think this attitude that you either think Trump is all bad or all good needs to end personally.

Quoted because this needs to be said and it must stop.

Trump isnt an almighty or infallable. He will make mistakes like any other person. But to use what he does good to troll the other side isnt helping anyone with anything. It pushes people to the extreme in either party.. If your goverment isnt doing it it seems to be up to you to keep the divide going and judging by ATS its going better than ever. Its getting real old real fast.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wait until China gets on board with even tarriffs on both sides... or none at all!

The MSM heads will explode

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The government needs to set up a fund to help people leave United States who don't like WINNING.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has the left been right about anything ?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

meh I like to play then

You talked about the lefts shocked silence yet it was a dirty leftist who responded second to praise this move.

I just wanted to highlight that to you.
edit on 25-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Why do you do this?

I actually think that some of you enjoy the division, you drive it further apart with comments like this.

That is a genuine question by the way because I don't understand it.

I will praise Trump where I see fit and criticise him where I see fit, I wonder, when did you last call Trump out for something?

link   

I'm thinking.

I'm thinking.

I'm thinking.

I'm thinking.

I got nothing.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah, but I don't think that you count, as you're neither from the US nor from the EU anymore

Plus, I have to admit I was a bit surprised by your "we should stop this whole Trump is all bad or good stuff", considering I haven't seen you say anything good about Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why do you do this?

I actually think that some of you enjoy the division, you drive it further apart with comments like this.

I will praise Trump where I see fit and criticise him where I see fit, I wonder, when did you last call Trump out for something?

You say that like you are above it.. But your history and threads prove otherwise.

As a matter of fact show me where you have ever praised Trump. Before this thread..

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I hope the Canadian one doesn't go though...I want to see their reaction to no more Kentucky bourbon

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yeah, but I don't think that you count, as you're neither from the US nor from the EU anymore

Last I checked citizenship was not a requirement to have a opinion on any given matter. Also I am still from the EU.

Plus, I have to admit I was a bit surprised by your "we should stop this whole Trump is all bad or good stuff", considering I haven't seen you say anything good about Trump.

I think sometimes some members can be a little guilty of just jumping on the member with out actualising thinking about what is being said. So for example I have been very critical on Trump when it comes to several policy areas and the way he conducts himself.

I have also praised his dealing with DPRK and I agree with his anti-abortion stance, just like I think him getting these concessions is praise worthy.

Its unfortunate that we cannot even find amicable agreement when we both are in agreement that he has done right with out getting into this silly left vs right tit for tat argument.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You may very well be the exception to the rule. Most of the anti-Trump people on this website can't say anything good about President Trump. He could heal the sick, raise the dead, turn water into wine and walk on water and they would say that it was the Russians or something stupid like that...

However, this was a good day for American and European relations, the first of many to come.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Cant wait for the Left's response to this thread. all I am hearing is shocked silence so far

I am on the left.

No shocked silence from me, credit were credit is due, Trump (and his team) have got the concessions he wanted and hopefully this will signal the deescalation of the trade war that was on the horizon.

I think this attitude that you either think Trump is all bad or all good needs to end personally.

We don't agree on much. But Sometimes you surprise me.

link   

Why do you do this?

You say that like you are above it.. But your history and threads prove otherwise.

As a matter of fact show me where you have ever praised Trump. Before this thread..

well...

Trump, he's not all that bad

So I wrote an entire thread on how he's not all that bad, I also wrote one recently slamming the left.

Care to show me your threads slamming Trump?

link   
China is already caving

CHINA CAVES: Beijing GIVES IN to Trump’s Demands, LOWERS Tariffs

source www.hannity.com...

Germany was the FIRST Domino in EU, which is probably why the rest are falling.

MERKEL CAVES IN: Germany 'to offer to scrap EU tax on cars' in Trump victory ANGELA Merkel appears to have caved in to Donald Trump with Germany considering scrapping the European Union’s 10 percent tax on American car imports.
source www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Last I checked citizenship was not a requirement to have a opinion on any given matter. Also I am still from the EU.

So Russia bad.

You good!

Glad that's sorted.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive said it before. You guys and your hate made me a believer.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Stupid Democrats are asking Mike Pompeo during his testimony right now about the European Union trade War, if Putin agree to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, everything except National Security.

link   

You may very well be the exception to the rule. Most of the anti-Trump people on this website can't say anything good about President Trump

Then I think the best approach is to just address the individual and not put everyone into these two boxes, one box says "alt-right Trump supporters" the second says "leftist Trump haters", its this binary thinking that I think is wrong.

edit on 25-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

Most of the anti-Trump people on this website can't say anything good about President Trump.

They won't.

Hell 6 years from now all those people without jobs will be bused to Washington to boo Trump like they did Bush. When he left.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join