It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU gives in to Trump to avoid trade war...more winning!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

An incompetant super villain is ..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well the clowns in media are trying put this in a negative light by coming up with one soybean farm bitching he now has to compete in European market boo hoo..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I knead

a reply to: pavil

For some obscure reason, i feel a deep urge to...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Because you're not Donald Trump ?

More like, because taxes have nothing to do with paying for purchase orders...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

His tax returns do not contain the information needed to find this information without hours of searching through each entity in his name.

The shortest, easiest way is to demand the proof from the person making the claim. If the shop can produce purchase orders, then provenance of buyer can be determined. Then we can grab our pitchforks, or whatever, and storm the White House demanding that "Americans" get to make flags instead.

To do otherwise is to leave yourself prone to Chinese propaganda. Demand proof. Its very simple. And in the good old American way, its not up to the accused to prove innocence...demand proof from any accuser. Or ignore them until they provide it.
edit on 7/26/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Because you're not Donald Trump ?

More like, because taxes have nothing to do with paying for purchase orders...

TheRedneck

For one person to sift through all entities he has any stake in, combing the AP files looking for invoices that are suspicious and could fit the bill, may or may not yield results. But it'll definitely drive you crazy.

And its not Trumps job to prove his innocence in every cockamamie story that runs through the lower bowel of the press.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Honestly, that link deserves a thread on its own.

If I may request, could you author that thread? Perhaps these are the earliest whispers of a future no one would have expected, a sort of Pearl Harbor deal, minus the explosions and shock an awe of a physical fight, rather something more ominous in the everyday thing we do.

That article scared the # out of me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to CriticalStinker for bringing it here.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wait!! soo Donald , won what exactly?? .the EU simply went back to what was before Trump started the trade war..just like his big win with NK, after all the fist shaking, name calling, later bromancing , they are not rolling back sht but activity up dating their Nuke stuff.
There is no winning just undoing some of the stuff he himself started.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The changrs are detailef on reuters. Its not what your claiming.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Wait!! soo Donald , won what exactly?? .the EU simply went back to what was before Trump started the trade war..just like his big win with NK, after all the fist shaking, name calling, later bromancing , they are not rolling back sht but activity up dating their Nuke stuff.
There is no winning just undoing some of the stuff he himself started.

Incorrectamundo...dude.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Indeed, I suspect or at least hope one of Trump's bottom-lines for a trade with the EU will consist of a de facto crack down on China's patent thefts , cyber hacking and use of state owned and "private" firms to exercise geoeconomic and geostrategic pressure on their trading partners. Just how far the majority of New Zealand's political establishment are China denialists , globalists and panders to the rise of corporate power was shown by their support for the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific partnership (formerly the Trans Pacific Partnership).

The timing of the EU agreeing to future or current trade talks with the U.S. is interesting. Post Brexit, if Trump offers the UK a similar deal, the EU may withdraw from trade talks, so I will keenly watch how Trump's trade policies pay off.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Link

A cheaper Porsche sounds good to me...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

That is the most pathetic defense i have heard yet...... regardless of who ordered it, its the principle that counts.

I am assuming here that principles matter, and if you are going to have the balls to champion your own country you would at least use their products, rather than think of the bottom line and profit or cost, which is why the world buys stuff from China

I hope you see where I am going with this?
No, in fact, what a foolish perspective.

"Regardless of who ordered it.." this has everything to do with it, as it could just be some random individual placing orders to go out and make a buck.

Did you suddenly forget, you know, "Civilization"...? Because everything within the context matters, to broad stroke everything from your ridiculous and foolish perspective invites false ideals and outcomes.

Did you really think you could get away with that posting? To disgard who orders it, and still manage to blame Trump?

Furthermore, priniciples? That's exactly what Trump is trying to do, as far as I am concerned, we've been doing that. Least we got our S# together Mr. Brexit, who'll you be bowing to? The EU, US, or dear say, China? Lmfao.

Did you forget the premise of the thread? I want my Bow.

What the heck is this nonsense wordsalad. If Trump actually manufactured something in the USA he would be braginging about it on twitter every damn 5 minutes.

The fact that he hasn't bragged about ANY of his products being made in the USA should be telling, but lets be honest, you and all the rest of the Trump supporters aren't going to believe that the entire line of products that Trump Co. produces is made outside of the US (evidence be damned)!
Wow, to sum up your entire post, "If Trump didn't brag about it, it must not be true".

You know what breh? You're too easy, just gonna go over here.

I know this is going to come as a complete shock to you, since you apparently (by evidence in your posts) lack any kind of intellectual rigor required to actually confirm these inane thoughts, but Trump is not about manufacturing in the US. He makes all his TRUMP brand products oversea's where he gets cheap labor. His ideals of 'American made' are merely a catchword he uses to drum up political support and votes from individuals gullible enough to believe it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

That is the most pathetic defense i have heard yet...... regardless of who ordered it, its the principle that counts.

I am assuming here that principles matter, and if you are going to have the balls to champion your own country you would at least use their products, rather than think of the bottom line and profit or cost, which is why the world buys stuff from China

I hope you see where I am going with this?
No, in fact, what a foolish perspective.

"Regardless of who ordered it.." this has everything to do with it, as it could just be some random individual placing orders to go out and make a buck.

Did you suddenly forget, you know, "Civilization"...? Because everything within the context matters, to broad stroke everything from your ridiculous and foolish perspective invites false ideals and outcomes.

Did you really think you could get away with that posting? To disgard who orders it, and still manage to blame Trump?

Furthermore, priniciples? That's exactly what Trump is trying to do, as far as I am concerned, we've been doing that. Least we got our S# together Mr. Brexit, who'll you be bowing to? The EU, US, or dear say, China? Lmfao.

Did you forget the premise of the thread? I want my Bow.

What the heck is this nonsense wordsalad. If Trump actually manufactured something in the USA he would be braginging about it on twitter every damn 5 minutes.

The fact that he hasn't bragged about ANY of his products being made in the USA should be telling, but lets be honest, you and all the rest of the Trump supporters aren't going to believe that the entire line of products that Trump Co. produces is made outside of the US (evidence be damned)!
Wow, to sum up your entire post, "If Trump didn't brag about it, it must not be true".

You know what breh? You're too easy, just gonna go over here.

I know this is going to come as a complete shock to you, since you apparently (by evidence in your posts) lack any kind of intellectual rigor required to actually confirm these inane thoughts, but Trump is not about manufacturing in the US. He makes all his TRUMP brand products oversea's where he gets cheap labor. His ideals of 'American made' are merely a catchword he uses to drum up political support and votes from individuals gullible enough to believe it.

Looks like he is looking for those like you who are just gullible about the DNC and DJT has outstanding trolling skills. Yep, some of those were cringe worthy, but overall he is 'firing for affect' with that and it is working to peave off the snowflakes like I see here on the left.

Plus I see it has served to wake up people who think for themselves who were being fed tripe. Waking up is good but it is unlike what the parrots on both sides wish them to do. The parrots are for less knowledge and are basically making it easier for people like me to stay away with a clear conscious from the progressives and their ilk. I do see very many leftist parrots all over the internet and i read their opinions to help me understand their ignorance or insight. Mostly ignorance i see, to be factual.
edit on 27-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just wait until next march...
oh dear, oh dear. You say Concessions I call them entanglements. Tax Evasion Laws are coming. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The President of the United States is supposed to do what is right for the people of the United States, not "peave snowflakes." If he wants to be "Troll In Chief" he should create that office, then resign to fill it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Have you ever considered that "peaving snowflakes" is what's right for the people at this time in history?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Maybe the snowflakes shouldn't be so snowflakey, and then he would have nothing to go on.

But they keep giving him fuel, and he uses it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Maybe the snowflakes shouldn't be so snowflakey, and then he would have nothing to go on.

But they keep giving him fuel, and he uses it.

No, he just keeps helping himself to more and more rope. Winning!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join