It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU gives in to Trump to avoid trade war...more winning!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: soberbacchus

That is evidence that some flags are being produced in China.

Where is the evidence that Trump is the one having them produced?

Right.

So it is just his "Campaign Suppliers" but if Trump knew about it he would have a fit?
He doesn't read the AP or anything!

And forget about how his entire personal clothing line was and is manufactured in China?

The idea that he personally ascribes to "Made in America" beyond it's pandering utility is disputed by reality.

Give that man a MAGA hat.....but one that is made in America.....May take some time to find one of them!

edit on 26-7-2018 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

finally a viewpoint i agree with

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That is the most pathetic defense i have heard yet...... regardless of who ordered it, its the principle that counts.

I am assuming here that principles matter, and if you are going to have the balls to champion your own country you would at least use their products, rather than think of the bottom line and profit or cost, which is why the world buys stuff from China

I hope you see where I am going with this?
No, in fact, what a foolish perspective.

"Regardless of who ordered it.." this has everything to do with it, as it could just be some random individual placing orders to go out and make a buck.

Did you suddenly forget, you know, "Civilization"...? Because everything within the context matters, to broad stroke everything from your ridiculous and foolish perspective invites false ideals and outcomes.

Did you really think you could get away with that posting? To disgard who orders it, and still manage to blame Trump?

Furthermore, priniciples? That's exactly what Trump is trying to do, as far as I am concerned, we've been doing that. Least we got our S# together Mr. Brexit, who'll you be bowing to? The EU, US, or dear say, China? Lmfao.

Did you forget the premise of the thread? I want my Bow.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How much is the royalty?

Consider it my gift to society.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Not if you go to a Trump rally or his online merch store and not some cheap ass knock off on ebay or Amazon...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yeah, that's a win. I love dealing with NXP, not so much with Qualcomm... their prices are exorbitant.

But yeah, keep complaining that prices are too low...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That is the most pathetic defense i have heard yet...... regardless of who ordered it, its the principle that counts.

I am assuming here that principles matter, and if you are going to have the balls to champion your own country you would at least use their products, rather than think of the bottom line and profit or cost, which is why the world buys stuff from China

"Regardless of who ordered it.." this has everything to do with it, as it could just be some random individual placing orders to go out and make a buck.

Did you suddenly forget, you know, "Civilization"...? Because everything within the context matters, to broad stroke everything from your ridiculous and foolish perspective invites false ideals and outcomes.

Did you really think you could get away with that posting? To disgard who orders it, and still manage to blame Trump?

Furthermore, priniciples? That's exactly what Trump is trying to do, as far as I am concerned, we've been doing that. Least we got our S# together Mr. Brexit, who'll you be bowing to? The EU, US, or dear say, China? Lmfao.

What the heck is this nonsense wordsalad. If Trump actually manufactured something in the USA he would be braginging about it on twitter every damn 5 minutes.

The fact that he hasn't bragged about ANY of his products being made in the USA should be telling, but lets be honest, you and all the rest of the Trump supporters aren't going to believe that the entire line of products that Trump Co. produces is made outside of the US (evidence be damned)!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

They hate without offering any logical solution.

Yeah, kinda reminds me of another group that blindly hates other people for ridiculous reasons... let's see, what was their name again?... oh, yeah, I remember now! They called themselves the Knights of Columbus, aka the Ku Klux Klan... most know them by the acronym KKK.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Arnie123

What the heck is this nonsense wordsalad. If Trump actually manufactured something in the USA he would be braginging about it on twitter every damn 5 minutes.

The fact that he hasn't bragged about ANY of his products being made in the USA should be telling, but lets be honest, you and all the rest of the Trump supporters aren't going to believe that the entire line of products that Trump Co. produces is made outside of the US (evidence be damned)!
Wow, to sum up your entire post, "If Trump didn't brag about it, it must not be true".

You know what breh? You're too easy, just gonna go over here.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Let me get this right. Trump imposes Tariffs on EU goods and nothing happens except the EU warning the US that's it's not a good idea. So we wait a month or so and then the EU starts to impose it's tariffs on US goods and hey presto an agreement.

And you blind Trumpite fools think this was due to Trump. Timing suggests the EU tariffs brought Trump to the table.....

edit on 26/7/2018 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

???

My understanding of what you were saying was, "Trump buys stuff for his campaign from China to get a better price, showing he's a hypocrite" (more or less, anyway).

My counter: how do you know that Trump was having them made? How do you know that the Chinese Government, who isn't fond of Trumps trade position, isn't having some printed up and staged for a photo op to tug on your anger strings a bit? Im asking for evidence, and all you gave me was something some dude in China (under control of his own government...thats how he got a statement made to begin with....if he even exists to begin with) says that its Trumps people.

And you say my position is lame????

Evidence man. Where is your evidence. That is all I ask for. What you gave me sucked. Its hearsay provided by a Communist Propaganda Machine for public dissemination via western media. This is the "biggest threat to our nation" (as they continue to be referenced) doing what they do: using propaganda on the feeble to sway enough public opinion to get support.

After clarifying, Im asking you the same.

ETA: to give you some support for my theory:

FBI Director Christopher Wray says China is biggest threat to U.S. through economic dominance

edit on 7/26/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Purchase Order. Show me a purchase order. Who contracted the manufacturing, and who is paying the tab?

That is all I want to know. The rest of what you say presumed that it was Trump iwthout facts in evidence to support it. Other than some dude in china and his government supplied hearsay.

I want to see the paper trail.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Purchase Order. Show me a purchase order. Who contracted the manufacturing, and who is paying the tab?

Sure. Trump's tax returns? Let me know when your demands for the paper trail bare fruit.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
a reply to: matafuchs
Let me get this right. Trump imposes Tariffs on EU goods and nothing happens except the EU warning the US that's it's not a good idea. So we wait a month or so and then the EU starts to impose it's tariffs on US goods and hey presto an agreement.

And you blind Trumpite fools think this was due to Trump. Timing suggests the EU tariffs brought Trump to the table.....

Obviously you did not read the agreement.

Ugh.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Sure. Trump's tax returns? Let me know when your demands for the paper trail bare fruit.

Instead, I am going to just require evidence before I believe propaganda coming out of China.

When the vendor in China can provide the purchase orders to back up their claims, ill buy the story. Until then, its BS propaganda.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Trump's tax returns?

How is it I can prove any of a few dozen purchase orders during the past year were paid by me without involving the IRS, but you can't show who paid for some advertising media without doing so?

The furry one's request is quite reasonable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you close your ears all day, refuse cordial political talk, ignore statistics, and google "trumps an idiot" then you can still live the fantasy narrative that a super villain is running the country.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How is it I can prove any of a few dozen purchase orders during the past year were paid by me without involving the IRS, but you can't show who paid for some advertising media without doing so?

Because you're not Donald Trump ?

As in, when asked to, you,
you 'submit' your 'justicatifs'

The Donald seems to be immune
from such egalitarian treatment

You submit your yearly tax forms, right ?
Your green slips, pink slips ... the blue one you keep !?

edit on 26-7-2018 by Cassi3l because: 'cos..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: blackrabbit1

Can you provide any evidence that its Trump having those printed?

‘Trump 2020’ campaign banners are being proudly produced in . . . China?
www.marketwatch.com...

a factory manager said Trump’s campaign suppliers appear to be trying to get their orders in before potential tariffs cause the price to rise.

Waht a stupid ass post..

Have you ever dealt with China? Have you ever bee to one of the fake shoe and jersey sites?
Most of them have a live chat function.
Go to any one of them and tell them you want to buy 1000 Trump 2020 flags.

They will all come back with a price ...

How can you believe this BS?? China will knock off anything..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: soundguy

Magats and morons...

I assume you mean maggots. Irony.

Combine MAGA and maggots, and you have magats

Thanks for explaining it, Me two dumb to figure it out.
You're so smart, I knead to vote Democrat next election so I can be smart two.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join