It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU gives in to Trump to avoid trade war...more winning!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I think they are ahead of us in nannystatism.

About on a par as far as I can make out....the PC do-gooders and their child Generation Snowflake seem to be doing very well in the USA at present.

You obviously know nothing about the nature of the British people....don't believe the bollocks MSM force feeds you.

a reply to: pavil

You do have to hold your leaders feet to the fire re:Brexit. Every party seems intent on sabotaging it.

We know, they've never wanted it....unfortunately the people do.....and we'll get it, one way or another.

Politicians don't care about the will of the people.

Yeah, pretty much the same the world over.

We need to break away from the party political model that is no longer fit for purpose, party politics has failed and as this thread has proved far too many people have been indoctrinated with the left-right dichotomy that only serves to divide. It negates critical thinking, independent thought and puts ideology before both the best interests and wishes of the people.

The British people have a long and proud tradition of standing firm and doing what's right when the pressure is on.

edit on 26/7/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No it’s just that magats can’t think for sure themselves and deserve to be dismissed out of hand and treated accordingly. They are not mainstream they are morons. Oh btw here’s more winning, lol..... I wonder what it’s like to go through life stupid and not knowing you are manipulated in kind. money.cnn.com...
a reply to: TheRedneck

edit on 26-7-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
No it’s just that magats can’t think for sure themselves and deserve to be dismissed out of hand and treated accordingly. They are not mainstream they are morons. Oh btw here’s more winning, lol..... I wonder what it’s like to go through life stupid and not knowing you are manipulated in kind. money.cnn.com...

You should check out Grammarly: Grammarly

Now you should be able to type a legible sentence in your attempts to insult people online.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The British people have a long and proud tradition of standing firm and doing what's right when the pressure is on.

I know you will. They are going to test you again. I hope the UK and US work out a great trade deal for both of us. Your divorce from the EU is going to be messy.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I might have to cut and paste this for future use. How much is the royalty?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Magats and morons...

I assume you mean maggots. Irony.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

a reply to: notsure1

Only just started reading Page 1 but.....

None of them have any balls.

You really think the British people have 'no balls'?

I think they are ahead of us in nannystatism.

A country that feels the need to armed at all times should not be telling another country they have no balls. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Except ICE is identifying and deporting “non” US citizens, aren’t they? Please try not to mimic the lies and misinformation of the liberals. MSM already has that covered...

It is not that people have a problem with deporting illegals, it is that ICE is stopping any brown person to verify their legal, kind of like Nazi Germany with the whole "papers". Why don't you guys have an issue with this, they are stopping fellow Americans?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Magats and morons...

I assume you mean maggots. Irony.

It is a new form of insult to use MAGA in place of maggo.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

President Trump is running the show with the speed and efficiency of a Tesla Model S AWD - P100D

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

Only just started reading Page 1 but.....

None of them have any balls.

You really think the British people have 'no balls'?

No. I think the government has no balls.

But the good news is they can still get them back . We just got ours back a couple years ago..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree and I for one wish Nestle America would burn to the ground so we actually have a choice of British chocolates, so much better. I think it will benefit both sides as far as LPG.

I second this right here. European Chocolates are sooooo much better.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

This right here is the whole problem...

Gotta love the magats, they are the most gullible idiots on the planet.

Group A says:
    I like what Trump just did because of reason A, reason B, and reason C. I think this might make objective D easier in the future too.

Group B says:
    Trump's a dictator and you're stupid!

And then Group B wonders why they're not being taken seriously... which reinforces to everyone else that they really shouldn't be taking them seriously...

TheRedneck

1000 stars for you. Simple yet concise. They hate without offering any logical solution. The way things are/were is unsustainable. Something must be done and hate gets us nowhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So much winning, suckers....thehill.com... a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow. You found ONE THING.

So, do you Actually believe that it is possible to have an economic policy that makes Everyone happy and would prevent Any negative effects?

No matter what you do, if you give to one area, you have to take from another.

So you're unhappy that coca cola has to raise its soda prices. Because getting cheap cola is definitely somewhere on the list of priorities for any American Politician, right?

Let's Protest man! I need my diabetes in a cup and I need it for under $2 a gallon, Damn it!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Its not about winning our losing here. Just to balance things and make them more fair.

Obama's policy was that the world deserved something from Americans and every deal should have America fitting the bill

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This place is unreal. Trump didn't 'win' anything here, all that happened was he agreed to discuss ongoing deals with the EU and cancel his threat to impose tariffs on EU car imports. And somehow the Trump Cultists parade this is a terrific vast victory for Trump. Just... unreal.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So much winning, suckers....thehill.com... a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Unlike you most of us understand the definition of war. Trump started a war that I fully understood would raise some prices here in the US and supported his decision. I will pay more for US made because I believe that is what is best for the US economy as a whole.

I am concerned about the health of the nation that we leave to our children much more than a few dollars in my wallet now.

The US with Trump in our corner is the heavyweight in this fight. There is no one else in our weight class. We may take a few punches but if these countries don't come to the table and negotiate fair deals with the US their economies will be knocked out.

When you have the seat of power you use it to your advantage in negotiations. The world will come to Trump and give him what he is asking for. He is not a dictator trying to harm other nations. He is our democratically elected leader asking only for equitable trade deals.

I don't expect you to understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
This place is unreal. Trump didn't 'win' anything here, all that happened was he agreed to discuss ongoing deals with the EU and cancel his threat to impose tariffs on EU car imports. And somehow the Trump Cultists parade this is a terrific vast victory for Trump. Just... unreal.

The EU is saying that they are willing to eliminate tarrifs that existed on US products since before Trump was elected.

Trump is willing to recind his tarrifs because the EU has agreed to purchase more US goods.

If you had a business and someone offered to buy more goods from you would that be good for you? This is not complicated. The EU marketplace, according to the press release, will be more open to US goods than ever before.

Does this make any sense to you? It's called winning. It's called fair and equitable business.
edit on 26-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Worst "dictatorship" and "police state" EVER!

No one knows more or is more better at dictatorships than Donald
No one operates a police state or knows more about police states than Donald!

That's true. We thought he was just doing billionaire stuff, but the truth is he hired a body double so he could go into hiding, much like Batmans origin story, he studied and trained in dictatorship somewhere in the mountains for 40 years.

So, yes your statement is correct. Nobody knows more about dictatorships or police states than Donald. I learned my lesson when I was competing against him on Jeopardy, and what do you suppose the categories were... just my luck, "18th Century Dictators" "How to Operate A Police State better than anyone else" and then final jeopardy was "Hitler's Hobbies"... I didn't stand a CHANCE... his knowledge on those topics is just too vast.

But you Really don't wanna face off against the Donald at a Boggle Tournament, that's where he really shines, and god forbid you should defeat him by some fluke, he will be inconsolable...

I wish we would see more knowledgeable and factually true posts like yours, it's been a real treat going down memory lane!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sorry I fell asleep. Are people still talking about Trump like they are in the midst of a wet dream?

Tariffs are in some twisted way oxymoronic-They give and take at the same time. Let's consider tariffs on foreign cars-now domestically that would be great idea-Americans buying American built cars- that's winning right there, however the double edged sword drops as American made cars are a niche market overseas so reducing tariffs won't bolster overseas sales.

The problem is the US does not have much to barter with. China is a staple when it comes to manufacturing, sure their exports are of questionable quality but they can churn out astounding amounts of products due to a wealth of resources, resources the US may have limited access to.

America-due to contrary belief-is not the center of the universe so these measures need to be looked at with eagle eyes, sure It's one thing to make America great again, but can it be done without harming some hard working Americans? there are some tough choices
to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join