It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kecksburg Leads to Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Man killed By government over Kecksburg UFO. John Murphy had pictures, interveiws, and himself to prove the UFO at Kecksburg was a UFO, not a meteroite. But then the US Army came down on him, stole his camera/pictures, censored the interveiw tapes, and told him to drop it. He later played the censored tapes on radio, and several months later was killed in a hit and run while on assignment, the driver was never found. Gee, seems like a coverup to me, don't it? Thousands of witnesses shut up after the US Army got ahold of them. The witnesses interveiwed years later all say the same thing, US Army, told them to keep quiet or else....

ufocasebook.com...
ufos.about.com...
www.mtpleasantpa.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That Sci-Fi show on Kecksburg was great! I was suprised!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yeah, and it amazes me no one goes hmmm, he didn't listen the the Army, now he is dead, someone killed him, couldn't be the military.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That was a great show on Kecksburg think thats the second time I saw it.

What about that statment by Murphy before his broadcast that was just too shady.

I wonder what really happened in Kecksburg

SMR

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I was supposed to do some house work today......THANKS SCI-FI CHANNEL

Man,all day I watched these shows and got alot of interesting stuff that I had missed before.
I think the part that was really interesting,is about who says what.The part when it was said that many said NOTHING happened at all.Even though it was said by the army that they sent 3 personnel there ( which many said was hundreds )
I started thinking,some people just dont want the attention,they dont want the trouble,they shut it out.How can they do this when something like this happens?
Even if it was a meteor,why say it was nothing?Course times were much different then but you cant shut something like that out,,,can you?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

I started thinking,some people just dont want the attention,they dont want the trouble,they shut it out.How can they do this when something like this happens?

I think just that happens more often then we think. I really think many more people see stuff like UFOs and just never say anything about it. If its for not wanting attention or scared of what other people might think of them.

Its sad but I think a large number of strange events are never reported.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The "government" fails to realise that the truth will leak out,sooner,or later.
John Murphy,in my opinion,made us realise that there are still heros in the world.Those who fight for the right,and those who die while fighting for the right.Mr Murphy is a perfect example,and i give him great respect for the effort he made for those of us who believe in a free world,and those who are innocent.I use to believe that the government should continue to cover up these thigns due to other problems we have in todays society,but something else made me believe otherwise.

Iv seen that documentary on Kecksburg,very interesting indeed.Yet another effort made to cover up the truth by the government,yet they underestimate the power and determination of some.Trust me,the government does not take basic values seriously,and thats where they go about it wrong.

(Note:there are many good and innocent people working in and for the goverment.When i say goverment,i mean the untruthful ones.)

top topics

join