It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black On Black Violence...Where's The Outrage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There is a lot of outrage. It's just not on the news...right wing or left wing news. They don't report it.

But if you drill down and research you'll see that there are protests, marches, community summits, pleas at city council meetings, meetings with mayors, new non profits being formed all the time, donations from millionaires and super stars from those areas, videos, podcasts, books, articles etc.

There's a huge outrage about black on black violence and really any kinds of violence. The reason you don't think there is, is because you aren't in those communities and you keep watching main stream news like CNN or FOX News and they ain't going to say nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
most of the media, and most black leaders, are democrats.

white-on-black violence is good for the democrat party so it gets a lot of attention. black leaders shout about it and the media covers. it makes whites look bad and feel guilty; makes blacks angry, which motivates them to vote and otherwise get politically involved; adds to the victimhood mentality (so we need the democrat party to save us); and fills the news cycle with acceptable leftist content.

black-on-black violence does not help the democrat party. thus ignored.
edit on 25-7-2018 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
most of the media, and most black leaders, are democrats.

white-on-black violence is good for the democrat party so it gets a lot of attention. black leaders shout about it and the media covers. it makes whites look bad and feel guilty; makes blacks angry, which motivates them to vote and otherwise get politically involved; and fills the news cycle with acceptable leftist content.

black-on-black violence does not help the democrat party. thus ignored.

But it's not ignored by anyone, except. The news media.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
pretty much everyone knows that the black community creates most of their own problems in 2018 so no one talks about it, it's basically just known

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the outrage against whites is about to start up again.
I just seen a preview for a new documentary by Shawn carter (Jay Z)
The Treyvon Martin Story.

If your white, Be prepared to be dehumanized.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

not me I won't put up with that bs

unless the majority of the black community learns to take responsibility for their # situations their communities will continue to be riddled with crime and violence

once the crime and violence stops they will be able to get jobs again and people will invest in their communities again

just cold hard reality thats all

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think there are many instances of hypocrisy where violence is concerned. It is okay for countries to bomb the crap out of each other with military might or in the name of God and very little is done. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral. Violence against anyone is violent, black on black or white on black or black on white or white on white. I take issue with those in power or authority that abuse anyone regardless of color.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
40 years I've lived just north of Detroit. I've been in schools with a large majority of black kids and I've been in schools with all white kids. The black community has major problems and it's been passed down from generation to generation. And yeah I'll say it it goes all the way back to slavery.

It's easy to be short sighted and say everything is ok now for black people they have equal rights. It's not that simple and I've been observing the black community my entire life. I've seen discrimination first hand in the work place and I've seen a lot of it.

Some people think everything in life comes down to personal choice and if you haven't succeeded in America it's your own fault. Not really some people are victims of circumstance. When I say victims I'm not referring to the race card.

When some kids have heat in their schools and others don't your already at a disadvantage in life. I don't claim to have all the answers but I've spent a lot of time on the outside looking in at the black community. Detroit was once the most segregated city in America. I don't claim to have all the answers just my own personal observations.

We're all Americans but the problem is the way our society works. The majority of people are out for themselves and their own personal gain. If we spent half as much helping our own citizens as we do dropping bombs around the world we as a society would be a lot better off. Instead we just build more cages to put people in instead of addressing the root cause.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It is the nature of society.

We see a bunch of prisoners riot, burn the prison down and escape due to over crowding, lack of staff and generally subhuman living conditions, we say "Crims, who cares, they deserve it. Shoot the escapees. Scumbags."

So we see a bunch of hoodlums from the hood shooting each other, we say "So what, they're hoodlums."

Somewhere we lose sight of the human face behind the people we've painted with our own lacquers..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: Edumakated

Yo Clayton Bigsby!!!!

I'm black.

You say this a lot. For a self claimed black man you sure seem to hate black people. Anyone'd think you're one of those stormfront race haters if you weren't always waving the "as a black man" flag.

Tell me. "As a black man" have you ever met a black person you didn't hate?

Explain how acknowledging reality is "hating black people". In your mind it's somehow helpful to gloss over inconvenient truths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join