It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hollywood Star destroyed by pickaxe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Disliking Trump is one thing, but Trump-hate tunnelvision seems to be affecting a huge chunk of the population. Like you said, why care so much?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like President Trump is going to have the shiniest, brand new star on the boardwalk! Quite befitting if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Until some jacksnip takes a pick axe to it again for the third time.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Disliking Trump is one thing, but Trump-hate tunnelvision seems to be affecting a huge chunk of the population. Like you said, why care so much?

I would think that it's more the war of the Swamp/Deep State via the Lamestream media manipulation against the POTUS that derails a group of libtards.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, they sure showed Trump!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yep. What it teaches him is the question...?

All this sort of stuff does is make people like me, who are inclined to dislike Trump, but are willing to let the man have his shot, give serious thought to voting for him the next go 'round...unlikely, but I'm closer to it now, then I was. Just to watch heads explode.

Idiots. The lot of 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sonny broke twitter.....

Also...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have a feeling this musician doesn’t care about the felony charge. He’s more concerned with appearing like a never Trump hero among the Hollywood stars , especially in the music biz. If he was to attend a music award show , hed get a standing ovation and tons of offers for jobs.

Nope, this guy did it less about hating Trump and more about advancing his own career.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Konduit

Until some jacksnip takes a pick axe to it again for the third time.

Countersink it below bulletproof glass - this will trigger the skyscreamers - bigly!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I still think rigging it with an exploding cheeto dye pack is a winner.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'd prefer a high-gloss Superball type rubber so the rebound would smash them in the face cartoon-style.
edit on 7 25 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

😂

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I remember when Obama first got elected, I thought, for sure there will be some overt, blatant assassination attempts, because I was taught that America was a racist place that still had some really bad demons we needed to deal with. I thought to myself: there are white racist men in the south, and They are pretty wealthy, powerful, and organized down there. And there is NO WAY IN HELL they will stand for this, having a black person as POTUS.

NO. #ING. WAY!

I guess somewhere around 1-2 years later was when I started to realize I've been lied to quite a bit when it comes to racism.

And then the remainder of the Obama Presidency itself was pretty eye opening as well.

I admit, I too have had worries about Trump and the entire Trump Family (that's including the "Trump Team" as well), and with Obama, I was mainly just worried about him, 1 single individual.

Even when I was brainwashed into thinking the KKK was ready to eFF sh# up at a moment's notice, I still never dreamed the KKK would involve his family in any violence, not in this day and age at least, this isn't the pre-1960s for God's sakes. And definitely not his Cabinet Members!

But with Trumps "critics", I just really don't put it past them. I had More faith, back then, in the KKK...than I do today, for antiTrumpers.

They think they are preventing the next Hitler. They already tried ramming his motorcade.

Not to mention made countless verbal and written and acted out implied threats, like the bloody decapitated Trump head held by a psycho Kathy Griffin, Johnny Depp saying on stage "I just wanna know, when's the last time an actor killed a president?" to a thunderous applause and cheers. And harassing his Administration.

So, they already crossed way beyond the "Obama Threshold" a long time ago. The only question is how far will they push it?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I remember when Obama first got elected, I thought, for sure there will be some overt, blatant assassination attempts, because I was taught that America was a racist place that still had some really bad demons we needed to deal with. I thought to myself: there are white racist men in the south, and They are pretty wealthy, powerful, and organized down there. And there is NO WAY IN HELL they will stand for this, having a black person as POTUS.

NO. #ING. WAY!

I guess somewhere around 1-2 years later was when I started to realize I've been lied to quite a bit when it comes to racism.

And then the remainder of the Obama Presidency itself was pretty eye opening as well.

I admit, I too have had worries about Trump and the entire Trump Family (that's including the "Trump Team" as well), and with Obama, I was mainly just worried about him, 1 single individual.

Even when I was brainwashed into thinking the KKK was ready to eFF sh# up at a moment's notice, I still never dreamed the KKK would involve his family in any violence, not in this day and age at least, this isn't the pre-1960s for God's sakes. And definitely not his Cabinet Members!

But with Trumps "critics", I just really don't put it past them. I had More faith, back then, in the KKK...than I do today, for antiTrumpers.

They think they are preventing the next Hitler. They already tried ramming his motorcade.

Not to mention made countless verbal and written and acted out implied threats, like the bloody decapitated Trump head held by a psycho Kathy Griffin, Johnny Depp saying on stage "I just wanna know, when's the last time an actor killed a president?" to a thunderous applause and cheers. And harassing his Administration.

So, they already crossed way beyond the "Obama Threshold" a long time ago. The only question is how far will they push it?

Excellent post !

Just how far they will push it ? Only time will tell.

edit on 25-7-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Im betting Steve Scalise could answer that question for you. Attempted murder seems very serious to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Looks like President Trump is going to have the shiniest, brand new star on the boardwalk! Quite befitting if you ask me.

They should have an addendum that states "Brought to you by" and include the dickheads name, so not only will it be back, it will forever hold his name within it.

A fitting conclusion to the delusion of the disillusioned.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Trump is apparently such a horrible person they had to destroy his HW star. Yet the stars for these 2 outstanding guys weren't touched. The hypocrisy of some people is astounding.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: elgaz

Trump's star wasn't destroyed because of his alleged sexual indiscretions. It was destroyed because of his politics.

Kevin Spacey and Bill Cosby may be guilty of sexual assault, but they earned their stars through their talent, unlike Donald Trump's star, which was only there because someone paid for it to be there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join