It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the fake news -- peace is coming in Korea.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

Well then, why not, instead of mocking, you provide a counter source??

That way, maybe, you can add to the discussion. No such thing as too much information.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That was the problem, I could not find anything on this anywhere but those fake news websites, which was why I was asking for legit sites that are posting on this.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

There don't seem to be any, given the cursory look I just had, or at least not much...

Though this one is promising, as these things go. It points at a lessening of tensions...always a good thing along the DMZ.
edit on 7/26/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The way I see it there's two major factors at play. The first is that North Korea would do nearly anything for reunification, without the South in any negotiations they won't go anywhere. The South is the key to peace on the peninsula, the west just seems to be getting in the way.

The North follows Juche, they believe they need to be strong and stand on their own two feet, if we want peace we need to let this happen. Complete regime change could be a couple of generations away. I expect they will develop conventional weapons and test more missiles. If the west kicks up a stink about, just a little, this could benefit all parties as it will be viewed within North Korea as positive.

The west needs to back off, any negotiations should be with and by South Korea. At worst the South could lead a delegation, however I do not think this would be necessary. North Korea is not going to be defenseless and that has to be accepted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join