It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's twenty years of Planetary Defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abhidada
we have world best social media services quick hurry up and get social services and boost your business. Social media is the one of unique platform where we can advertise your business and within a  less time you can enter in best corporate world. [url]

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

God is our only true destroyer. If a star explodes or a metoer takes us out, there is nothing we can do yet. It was set in motion millions or billions of years ago. Evilutionarily, i am very sure we are fine astrologically, in terms of us destroying our own planet first, probably. haha asan is kool tho

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

That's not God through that's more like blind chance at play.

Our universe is at least 14 billion years old.

The life cycle of a star depends upon its mass. High mass stars are much brighter than low mass stars, thus they rapidly burn through their supply of hydrogen fuel.
edit on 25-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Stars die from universe disease too lol like randomly sometimes. I think that is the essence of god. I think of god like time more than just an entity being. We are fine from astrological catastrophes that i believe at an evilutionary standpoint. A few million more years this planet will probs. encounter some extraterrestial destruction, but it will probs. be us messing something up out there that caused it haha

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Stars die because of entropy.

Their fuel runs out, so the only disease at play would be hunger.

We are far from fine regarding "astrological catastrophes" as is plainly evident by what happened to the Dinosaurs.

Need to actually get "out there" first before we mess anything up, and chances are if we do, we will have rather a hard task messing anything up in any kind of meaningful manner just down to the infinite nature of our universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join