It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryana Grande :The light is comming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Basically i can't get this Aryana song out of our heads. A podesta like voice in an endless loop ,invoking subluminals. but then again this song is soo addictive just listen.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Even though I can’t stand this public donut licking,America hating performer, I tried to listen to it. Awful.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Basically i can't get this Aryana song out of our heads. A podesta like voice in an endless loop ,invoking subluminals. but then again this song is soo addictive just listen.

Please do not ever give ONE opinion about music again. That was horrible as is your taste in music. Sorry man but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

wow. the song is terrible unoriginal and uninspired.
and so is the video.
sorry it's stuck in your head bruh

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Tons of symbolism and occultism in the entertainment industry, the light is coming, you know who is referred to as the light?
Satan or aka Lucifer, he is known as the light bearer or the one god cast out of heaven and came crashing to earth like lightning. All these hip hop stars and hollywood constantly making the triangle over there eye or the circle, talking about there double personality or aka the ones who possess them that make them famous. all the child sex, I do know one thing, they keep trying to embed this symbolism into the public subconsciously and they do not like christianity getting involved, of all things they do not like Jesus or Christianity getting in there way, what does that mean? you be the judge.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sorry ktemplar but they wont be playing this one with Marvin Aretha Elton Zepplin Van Morrison George Jones and Ray Charles in 20 years or 100
I’m very open minded and love all music. There’s a little bit of B S in all genres but this is whack

a reply to: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I only made it about 30 seconds before I could not listen. What garbage . This is not music

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Well I don't want to be the judge , but this 'song' makes my flesh crawl. For the rest I'm amazed how much illuminati crap is pushed by the entertainment industry. I actually percieve this as 'demonic' music on a very profound level. I didn't uploaded it because I liked it , I did upload it because I don't like it at all. And as I see most of you agree.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reminds me of something i just made!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm shocked at how many heads your post flew over!

Bear in mind that Aryan Grande was performing during a major terrorist attack in the UK...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralEggplant

hey , thanks now thatś stuck in my heads , feel way better now ... somewhat

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is this a Manatee Effect in the making??

In my timeline it is: Ariana Grande.

But in the year 2000, we found out it is just Ariana with tomatoes and sour cream!

(TY Conan for the joke that keeps on giving! Original joke: In the year 2000, people discovered Supreme Court was just regular court but with tomatoes and sour cream!)

Seriously, sorry that song is stuck in your head!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think this is very very interesting given the timing. And I'm not gonna pretend I don't dig it.

top topics

join