It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He may have been a citizen of the US because of his mother, but he needed to be 'natural born' to qualify for a run for President of the United States.

BHO was not natural born, if he was born in Kenya, now was he, citizen or not? The only loophole is that maybe he could have been a citizen back when the Constitution was adopted, but there are no other loopholes for non-natural born people.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident ..."

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

It is not citizenship that matters to run for President, it is being 'natural born', for instance: NOT born in Kenya.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Birthright citizenship is the same thing as natural born citizenship. At least according to every court that has heard a case on the matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Tell that to ted cruz.

He needs to hear it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OMG ... How many of you have never heard of humor?

Obama's best line ever was in response to a reporter asking him how he felt about Trump offering $5M to a charity if he published hi birth certificate.

"Donald tends to get a little jealous, because back when we were growing up in Kenya I always beat him in soccer."

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alexander420
OMG ... How many of you have never heard of humor?

Obama's best line ever was in response to a reporter asking him how he felt about Trump offering $5M to a charity if he published hi birth certificate.

"Donald tends to get a little jealous, because back when we were growing up in Kenya I always beat him in soccer."

Trump was born in Kenya!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm German, Austrian, Scott and Irish, born in California. Listen to what I'm saying.

Cool...when someone says "where are you from?" Do you run down the entire gamut of your heritage or do you say California?

I run down the history of where I prominatly lived. If we're talking about my heritiage I run down the entire gamut, even my Cro-magnon DNA!

Obama's herititage is kinda a big deal, even to you, it seems.

Give it up man. Obama is Kenyan and as had been pointed out, his mother could not pass on US citizenship based on the law.
No wonder Obama loved the idea of amnesty. He is an illegal alien.
edit on 26/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

his mother could not pass on US citizenship based on the law.

The entire point is moot, because Obama was born in Hawaii, USA.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

Nice so if Putin came over and impregnated an American his son could become our president.
Would he back him?
Go Putin Jr!

Yes. He could be the President.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

Not true. It takes more than just one parent who is a US citizen.

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.
Other factors may also apply.

lin k

Ann Dunham was born November 29, 1942. On November 29, 1961 she would have fulfilled the "5 years after age 14" requirement for citizenship by acquisition. However, obama was born on August 4, 1961. Ann Dunham was not a citizen resident of the US for 5 years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.

His citizenship could only be attained via birth on US soil under those circumstances.

If this is true, I may stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
He said..... who came from Kenya...... Not whose father came from Kenya......

Although you are correct about his mother bestowing upon him citizenship. Being a natural born citizen is not the same.

As someone else pointed out I may not be correct.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You could be correct. One of the things I always found off about this conspiracy is why did he get college aid as a immigrant.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

To me it sounded as if he was referring to his heritage, but I may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So he misspoke.

I don't know if he misspoke or not. Others have pointed out that you have to be a natural born citizen to become President.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You could be correct. One of the things I always found off about this conspiracy is why did he get college aid as a immigrant.

He really got college aid as an immigrant? Do you have a link for that?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

why do you ignore the LOGISTICS here is a link with EVERYTHING and it is NOT snopes www.calldrmatt.com...

whether you hate obamas guts or think he walks on water...the logistics have to bear out that he was born in kenya......his mom was VERY pregnant and you are telling me that they booked this VERY EXPENSIVE trip when they were living off of student grants.....that...on a whim.... they took this trip...do you know what that INVOLVED??...a 3 day trip on 2 or 3 planes stopping to refuel.....then...according to the Narrative....instead of going to his relatives or the hospital 30 miles from the airport...they go hundreds of miles in the opposite direction..AND she has the baby in strange THIRD WORLD PRIMITIVE hospital.....with drs and personnel that are strangers to her.........sorry...if you insist that obama was born in Kenya the ;logistics have to work and they TOTALLY and COMEPLETELY DO NOT WORK

edit on 26-7-2018 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

He really got college aid as an immigrant? Do you have a link for that?

It could have been a fake, but I seen it somewhere. He had his college transcripts locked.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I noticed at one point he was looking out over the crowd and he addressed them as "my brothers".

OMG!

His mother must have been having babies five or six at a time! Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 7/26/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Both the Obama's took out loans to pay for Harvard.

www.insidehighered.com...

Are you getting the information you are posting on this thread from infowars, or something? It sure sounds like it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join