It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
This is hilarious. Obama says one thing that was scripted (see him reading notes).. and omg he is from Kenya!! Trump "accidentally" misspeaks over.. and over and over.. and over and OVER AND OVER again.. and his sheep bleat "omg.. anyone can make a mistake."

Yea.. this is definitive proof.. lol. What a joke.

Yeah...I'm sure guys like this have really bad writers...especially in Kenya.

Favorite part of the entire 15 min speech is when he uses "blaccent" and calls them all his cousins....

Cultural appropriation much?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
He said..... who came from Kenya...... Not whose father came from Kenya......

Although you are correct about his mother bestowing upon him citizenship. Being a natural born citizen is not the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Obama was grown in a lab in the republic of the Maldives.
edit on 7 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The premise of this thread is just as much grasping at straws as the constant barrage on Trump(whom I intensely dislike) yet so much less relevant, as, get this..Obama is not the president anymore

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
By the way I’m referencing the video posted in the OP just like everyone else is or should be.

I was referencing the context of the speech which the prelude is discussing his first visit to kenya at 27

But oh...we only want contextless nonsense...cause thats how we roll. the motto of the site must have change to "You call that ignorance? pfft, hold my beer!"

Not as catchy

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

IMO he was not referring to heritage. However, I am not 100% certain he had assumed parentage US citizenship based solely on just his mother's citizenship at the time of his birth:

Statute, by parentage:

Under certain circumstances, children may acquire U.S. citizenship from their parents. The Naturalization Act of 1790 provided for birthright citizenship for children born out of U.S. jurisdiction to two citizen parents. In 1855, this was extended to children with citizen fathers and noncitizen mothers,[13] and, in 1934, to children with citizen mothers and noncitizen fathers.[14] From 1940 until 1978, a child born abroad who acquired U.S. citizenship at birth but had only one U.S. citizen parent had to fulfill a "retention requirement" of residing, or being physically present, in the United States or its outlying possessions for a certain number of years before reaching a specified age. Otherwise the child would not retain the U.S. citizenship (hence the name "retention requirement"). The retention requirement was changed several times, eliminated in 1978, and subsequently eliminated with retroactive effect in 1994.[15]
edit on 25-7-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Any natural born citizen is eligible (includes children of citizens abroad), unless their parent(s) renounced citizenship (prior to Childs 18th bday) or they themselves renounced citizenship at the age of majority. The question is did BHO ever renounce? Hard to know since all his records are hidden, but the article announcing his presidency of Harvard law review describes BHO as Kenyan. He seems to misspeak a lot eg “my Muslim faith”.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I caught Coast to Coast the first time Joe Berg? Appeared on the show. The whole Kenyan thing would just be a technicality based on his mother's age. The thing that has stuck with me over the years is the fact that he attended school in Indonesia at a time when only Indonesian citizens could attend school, and Indonesia did not allow for dual citizenship during the same time. This would mean that Obama was an expatriate if he ever did hold US citizenship. This would explain why Obama used an erroneous SS#, and why it is highly likely that he may have never become a naturalized US citizen. 'S & F

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
By the way I’m referencing the video posted in the OP just like everyone else is or should be.

I was referencing the context of the speech which the prelude is discussing his first visit to kenya at 27

But oh...we only want contextless nonsense...cause thats how we roll. the motto of the site must have change to "You call that ignorance? pfft, hold my beer!"

Not as catchy

Ah...got it....so we should take the first reference as true but the second was not. Yes...deny ignorance. What about his wife saying he was from Kenya in a speech she gave as well?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But..
As far as I'm concerned his mother was an American citizen and the location of her vagina has nothing to do with his citizenship.

Actually, it does and I can't believe how many people in this thread have gotten this wrong. This was the law at the time Obama was born, in 1961. From the State Department:

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Lin k

Stanley Ann Dunham was only 18 when Obama was born. So, she would have been too young to pass on citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S. Not that I think he was. Just correcting the misinformation in this thread.

I mean, his mother was apparently a U.S. citizen, but just a few months too young to pass citizenship on to him IF he was born outside the U.S.

Five years after her 14th birthday means she had to be 19 to pass on U.S. citizenship, back then...she was 18 when Obama was born.
edit on 7/25/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Jesus this is so dumb.

Honestly, let’s call a spade a spade. This was only an issue because he’s black. It would be hard to convince me otherwise.

Ted Cruz was literally born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. There was barely a peep when he was running as to whether or not he was eligible. That’s not to say some idiots didn’t try, but to think it got the coverage that Obama got would be incongruent with reality.

I seriously wonder how many people who have made this dumb point about Obama being born/from Kenya voted for Ted Cruz in the primary? I would bet there are millions of people who did so.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
At this point I'm just glad we aren't having major wars.

He's untouchable and he's probably some character TPTB concocted.

I prefer to think he was grown in the lab and is a clone of Akhenaten aka Amenhotep IV aka Moses Ahmoses the whateverith.

Hahahah have you guys even googled that?

Now let's keep saying Amen Ra at the end of our prayers (good idea Constantine we can merge all the countless religions in the empires under the Jesus symbols) so now we can all be nice n happy and not argue about religions anymore right?

Im glad it worked Amen to all of you.

We avoided Armageddon so far....
Hahahah Moses is Obama.... that's like one of the coolest conspiracies of all. And yall think he's from Kenya.... there's a reason you can't nail down where this guys from.

Just sayin, I dunno either way but Im just sayin man... Wtf? Hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ya cant help yourself, can you?

remain in denial

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ya cant help yourself, can you?

remain in denial

I am not in denial, the facts simply do not support the idea that Obama wasn’t born in America nor do they support the existence of your favourite buzz phase TDS.

look I really don’t like these kind of debates where we just chuck mud at each other. I fundamentally disagree with any assessment that Obama was not born in America.

It seems that we disagree on this, at least thats the impression that I get from you posts. Which is fine, we can disagree without the name calling but based on my previous interactions with you it’s unfortunately something I don’t think your capable of.

I hope you prove me wrong in the future.
edit on 26-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

If he renounced his US citizenship there would be records associated with that. Nobody has ever produced such records.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sadly, the truth comes out and no action will ever be taken because he know's he's safe, same crap from every corrupt politician every time, swear on your kids life its all true and then years later admit it was all BS and not one person does ANYTHING...

Should be the same as historical paedophiles, the crime stays with you and you pay at some point regardless.

Make that notion real LAW (as opposed to law that never gets done) and there would be a lot of quaking politico's up there who have been sitting nicely in retirement spending the cash earned from the corruption etc

Hell, Biden might even get tried as a paedo too...(typed as Binden initially, now there's an unholy alliance right there...Biden and Bin Laden

edit on 26-7-2018 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Trump hates Obama and I personally also believe that he would still like to be beating on about how

This is what I'm talking about - as if you didn't know...lol...you cant help yourself

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

everything he signed into law and all the people he put in power are null and void if this is true. America wins again.

Down with the Pedo's!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Trump hates Obama and I personally also believe that he would still like to be beating on about how

This is what I'm talking about - as if you didn't know...lol...you cant help yourself

Just like you can’t seem to help but be triggered by everything I post.

I post rather a lot, you don’t need to reply to all of them as flattering as that may be

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

So he misspoke.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join