It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Did he misspeak?

This was from a few days ago... actually in Kenya.

Great post VC

Can't wait to shove this in the faces of those who complain about the so-called "birther" line of inquiry.

And folks wondered why his BC was demanded? Nothing wrong with ensuring the next POTUS is an actual birthright Citizen (as the Constitution demands)

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Has roots in Kenya. Duh. He still wasn't born there.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Has roots in Kenya. Duh. He still wasn't born there.

Well then someone should tell him and his wife to stop saying otherwise. They cause the confusion by making several conflicting statements about his birth place.

Not a birther, I do not care....But I've seen them both make statements where they clearly state he is in fact from Kenya. I am a person who takes a person at their word. They should stop making conflicting statements about his birth place, unless of course, they like the confusion.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No.

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Nobody asked him where he's from though.
You know he's talking about heritage.
This issue was settled years ago.
You really want to be laughed at again? You as a group. Not you personally.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

A detail they keep forgetting.
Oh wait for it ...here comes the natural born argument again.

But it's obvious he's talking about heritage. Notice how quickly it cuts off. Has anyone found a copy that isn't six seconds long?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm bowing out here. No need to feed the birthers.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

A detail they keep forgetting.
Oh wait for it ...here comes the natural born argument again.

But it's obvious he's talking about heritage. Notice how quickly it cuts off. Has anyone found a copy that isn't six seconds long?

Then entire 15 min speech has been posted twice in this thread.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me you didnt read the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

for the love of all that is holy...do we have to go over THIS AGAIN....www.calldrmatt.com... the posters who claim obama was born in kenya....can you use COMMON SENSE????? it was at least a 3 day trip transfering to 2 or 3 airplanes....are you telling us that his very pregnant mom decided on the spur of the moment to do this???? that she decided to just go and have her baby in another county..in a 3rd world hospital having strangers deliver her baby??????...and when they got off the plane they went 100's of miles in the OPPOSITE direction of the town where his relatives live????

the link above covers everything..how arduous a trip it would have been...they were living on student loans and it was extremely expensive to travel back then....they didn't go to the hospital that was 30 miles from the airport...and they went the opposite direction of where his relatives lived....and all about the birth certificate is there as well.

come up with something that makes the smallest bit of sense of sense and I will listen

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: notsure1

Of course it doesn’t.

You’re a trump supporter, logic and reality is completely different for you.

Did you just call half the US population for deplorable...?

Do you think deplorable people should be allowed to vote? and should you be the one deciding who is deplorable or do you just pick them out, according to who voted for president Trump last election??

Iam not a trump supporter by the way, but i do believe in freedom, and the right to think for yourself, so i would properly never vote the same as you. But go ahead and call me deplorable anyways, i know you want to

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is a non issue. He's talking about his heritage.

Keep in mind that if there was something to Obama not being a legit citizen. We would have known by now. To think that they would have let it lie until "after' his presidency is idiocy. Also to think that a plucky group of activists like Trump, Rush Limbaugh and Sherriff Joe is the best we can do to find the truth. LOL

Keep in mind that many of you and people in the world hated/still hate Obama for whatever reason. The reason doesn't matter. They would do anything to ruin him. We're talking Billionaires, Judges, IRS Agents, CIA Agents, FBI Agents, Lawyers, Private investigators, People in all branches of the Military, Hackers, Business owners, Libararians, Researchers, Doctors, Secret Service Agents, foreign Leaders, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Mayors, Governers etc etc. And you're telling me non of them had the means to find out the truth? LOL And broadcast it to us via Right wing media????

That's nuts!

Wake up sheep. If this was legit, we'd have known by now. Stop drinking the right wing media koolaid!
edit on 25-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Straight over your head.

As usual.

Oh, your argument has lost steam already?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Keep in mind that many of you and people in the world hated/still hate Obama for whatever reason. The reason doesn't matter. They would do anything to ruin him. We're talking Billionaires, Judges, IRS Agents, CIA Agents, FBI Agents, Lawyers, Private investigators, People in all branches of the Military, Hackers, Business owners, Libararians, Researchers, Doctors, Secret Service Agents, foreign Leaders, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Mayors, Governers etc etc. And you're telling me non of them had the means to find out the truth? LOL And broadcast it to us via Right wing media????

Yet the same group of people listed are doing an all out attack on the current President many people are ok with that, and some here even back up the claims. Weird?

Anyways I'm going to follow Silly's lead on this. I've stated that there is no reason Obama shouldn't have been president, I showed how his parents might have done some shady paperwork to ensure that he was given a US citizenship even though they didn't need to, and I showed how the timeline of given events could have been muddied. The things I couldn't show is proof one way or the other of what happened.

I will leave this thread with the obvious: The guy, Obama, himself has stated that he was born in Kenya, his wife, Michelle, has doubled down on this statement, and this whole issue wasn't an issue until this weekend when Obama again stated that he was from Kenya. We have evidence of a Birth Certificate from Kenya, we have evidence of an issued Certificate of Live Birth from Hawaii, and for some strange reason we have evidence of a way to create a false Kenya Birth Certificate. I've stated many times that it doesn't matter if he was born out of the country or not, and that he is a US Citizen due to his mother, Ann, being a US Citizen so it shouldn't have mattered. The Issue I have with all of this is that he, Obama, and the DNC have spent a lot of time covering this up, two people have died because of this situation, and there was in fact a conspiracy to hide all of this from the American people. That's my issue, now since the thread has degraded into nasty partisanship, and one liners I will take my theories and reason and go home.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is hilarious. Obama says one thing that was scripted (see him reading notes).. and omg he is from Kenya!! Trump "accidentally" misspeaks over.. and over and over.. and over and OVER AND OVER again.. and his sheep bleat "omg.. anyone can make a mistake."

Yea.. this is definitive proof.. lol. What a joke.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join