It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm German, Austrian, Scott and Irish, born in California. Listen to what I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ah...so now I'm a birther?

Do you believe Obama was born outside of the US.

If yes then sorry, you are a birther.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is zero proof that Obama was born in Kenya. FACT.

Even if he were born in Kenya then through is mother he would still have the constitutional grounds to be POTUS. FACT.

He was born in Hawaii. FACT

Everything else is a matter of opinion.

So it is your opinion that he was born in Kenya, that is not a opinion that is substantiated by facts nor is it a opinion held by a majority.

Sorry...again....I didnt state my opinion. I stated what he said.

I said nothing about any constitutional grounds or challenged anything about him being POTUS.

I simply posted what he said and shared the video of him saying it....

Not my fault he said it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ahhh ok then,

So to clear this all up then.

Please answer this simple question.

Where do you believe Obama was born?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm German, Austrian, Scott and Irish, born in California. Listen to what I'm saying.

Cool...when someone says "where are you from?" Do you run down the entire gamut of your heritage or do you say California?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ahhh ok then,

No idea... never looked into it. Just posted where Obama himself said he was from. My opinion matters as much as yours.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

This. Y'all are reading into it however you want to confirm your own wackadoo conspiracy theory ideas.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ahhh ok then,

No idea... never looked into it. Just posted where Obama himself said he was from. My opinion matters as much as yours.

So you have never looked into it, yet somehow you managed to find this obscure 18 second clip that comes from a tiny YouTube channel with less than 300 subs.

So you don't have any opinion on if Obama is American born or Kenyan born.

Well I have looked into it and based on the information I have seen I cannot find any reason to doubt he was American born.

Personally I think you might be a bit embarrassed to admit to being a birther, not something I can prove but that is how your posting comes across so far on this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

This. Y'all are reading into it however you want to confirm your own wackadoo conspiracy theory ideas.

I never said anything about his citizenship...simply stated what he spoke from his own mouth.

Again...many of us have heritage from wherever. I have NEVER met a single person in 41 years of travelling the world that has said they were from somewhere based off of family heritage.

I'll ask you as well....where are you from?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Cool...when someone says "where are you from?" Do you run down the entire gamut of your heritage or do you say California?

I run down the history of where I prominatly lived. If we're talking about my heritiage I run down the entire gamut, even my Cro-magnon DNA!

Obama's herititage is kinda a big deal, even to you, it seems.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Well most of the US became Muslim haters after 911.

Haven't seen too many Americans apologize for invading the ME

Now they are calling Obama a traitor for screwing them economically.

See, that makes more sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
DP

edit on 25-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ahhh ok then,

So you have never looked into it, yet somehow you managed to find this obscure 18 second clip that comes from a tiny YouTube channel with less than 300 subs.

So you don't have any opinion on if Obama is American born or Kenyan born.

Well I have looked into it and based on the information I have seen I cannot find any reason to doubt he was American born.

Personally I think you might be a bit embarrassed to admit to being a birther, not something I can prove but that is how your posting comes across so far on this thread.

Wow...maybe you should research a bit. This was a 15 min speech he gave a few days ago in Kenya. It's definitely not obscure and it is definitely him.

I am pretty sure you know my history here on ATS so feel free to find anything on me supporting birther speak.

Outside of that, are you arguing he didnt state he is from Kenya? I posted a link to the entire 15 min speech as well so feel free to watch and make sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I run down the history of where I prominatly lived. If we're talking about my heritiage I run down the entire gamut, even my Cro-magnon DNA!

Obama's herititage is kinda a big deal, even to you, it seems.

I dont know what prominatly means but can guess.

And wow....you would be tediously boring to speak with if you run your entire heritage out when someone asks where you're from.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wow...maybe you should research a bit. This was a 15 min speech he gave a few days ago in Kenya. It's definitely not obscure and it is definitely him.

Its on a tiny YouTube channels I would bet most of the views come from this thread.

The video is obscure.

Seems a bit odd your telling me to do my research when by your own admission you haven't done any of your own.

I am pretty sure you know my history here on ATS so feel free to find anything on me supporting birther speak.

Nope I know nothing of your posting history, I go thread by thread and really if this is anything to go by I don't think I would enjoy trailing through your posting history looking for birther references this thread alone will do.

So to recap, zero proof he is from Kenya.

Given then that there is zero proof he is Kenyan, would you not therefore have to say he was born in America??

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Believe me that I am no fan of obama.
He was a lousy president.

But..
As far as I'm concerned his mother was an American citizen and the location of her vagina has nothing to do with his citizenship.
A pregnant mexican woman walks across the border and her kid is an American but an American has a baby outside America and her kid is not.
Stupid.

I would like to see his college admission papers though. Dollars to donuts that he used a foreign passport to get free schooling.

THIS^^

You are onto something.

I have seen both Barry and Michelle - each - on different occasions make clear statements that can only be interpreted as Barack having been born in Kenya. (That is, if you are taking what they have said, in the literal sense.) And I do.

However, I don't even care if he was born in Kenya BUT it is clear that IF it was beneficial to him in some way, to be born in Kenya -then he claimed to be born in Kenya!! IE. When he applied for college scholarships, etc.

So, the "confusion" (that is what I am going to call it) is caused by none other than Barry and Michelle themselves.

And to all of you people who say that a person of a particular heritage will refer to their parents country of origin as their "home country" or whatever I say, BS!!

I am the only one in my entire family that was born in the US, my entire family including brothers and sisters were born in Italy and I have NEVER, EVER referred to Italy as my "home country" or any other words to that effect. My home country is the US and my nationality or heritage is Italian.

So please, stop pulling my leg. That is just plain bending over backwards to justify the fact that Barack and his wife have made conflicting statements about his birth place. which they both have done. PERIOD

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I never said anything about his citizenship...simply stated what he spoke from his own mouth.

Again...many of us have heritage from wherever. I have NEVER met a single person in 41 years of travelling the world that has said they were from somewhere based off of family heritage.

I'll ask you as well....where are you from?

Lol, this is utterly inane.

When I went to Germany I recall telling several of the people I met that I was 'From there' (as in my ancestors immigrated from Germany at the turn of the century). What Obama said is no different from that.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see it a lot on ATS, its just a sly surreptitious way of sending the message to fellow haters

They play with words but the message is the same.

and the BINGO moment

Trump hates Obama and I personally also believe that he would still like to be beating on about how the last POTUS wasn't even American.

Maybe one day TDS will be officially recognized in the DSM of mental disorders; how many threads do you think will disappear from ATS?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Maybe one day TDS will be officially recognized in the DSM of mental disorders;

Well I am starting to think that TDS is a better phase used to describe those who lick his boots so yeah, perhaps one day you might be able to get some treatment.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Messed up

second line
edit on 25-7-2018 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join