It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting lunar anomaly - MASSIVE TRIANGLE-shaped UFO LUNAR on SURFACE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienOutlaw

Your opinion, Not everyone else's.
You do know that without that ability human's would not have survived right?.
Put it into software and it has another name, Image Recognition.

edit on 26-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

there you go... totally the wrong length in metres.. ridiculous assumption in the first place.

Now that thats sorted out, those rocks look more believableat 15 to 20 metres each side.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
How big is the Stratocaster that pick was used to play?

Meteorite Guitar Pick

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'd love one of these, but as I'm allergic to nickel it would be a bit of a waste!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Phage
How big is the Stratocaster that pick was used to play?

Meteorite Guitar Pick

I contacted Mike Stone (StoneWorks) and asked him to check out this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Since this forum won't allow me to start a new thread (it goes to a blank screen), I will simply post my message here. I come with a long and unbelievable story. An 11 hour movie, a story that starts as small as a mustard seed and grows into the greatest story ever told. It relates to the future of mankind and the future of this entire galaxy. I don't simply come with a story, I come with expansive evidence. That evidences includes proof of knowledge about astronomical phenomenon 2 years before the world's scientists and astronomers discovered it, rewriting the text books of astronomy. This is the story you have been waiting for. It is a story unlike anything you have conceived of. It will change your life. All I need is 11 hours of your time to watch the whole thing. The future of this world is at stake.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Terran01

spammer detected

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terran01
It will change your life. All I need is 11 hours of your time to watch the whole thing. The future of this world is at stake.

Pass!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If you don't want to be a part of the solution, then peacefully stand aside and leave the world to the rest of us who are fighting to make it better. If you refuse to stand aside and insist on being a problem, then you will be removed by force in a war to end all wars. Your ignorance dies with you, one way or another.

Here is a sample of proof I knew of astronomical phenomenon before the world's scientists and astronomers in discoveries that rewrote the text books. You scrounge for crumbs of evidence for years, and here I am placing right in front of you what you have been searching for along with more than you could possibly imagine. In case it doesn't work, here is the direct link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It could be a rock, we have similiar looking rocks here on earth.

(post by liurouwan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WillhoVV

I personally believe it is worth investigating closer in the future when and if non government controlled lunar missions EVER take place though, it look's too neat for me though but on earth we have quite different erosion affects from a very different environment, water, wind and of course constant geological motion as our still molten planet's crust moves about BUT yes we do have similar shaped rock's BUT mostly shaped by these EARTHLY erosion sources.

Items' of interest in the formation, sides that are neat no large visible kink's unlike what you might expect on a pock marked crater filled planet, a raised feature in the center IF it is a triangle and not just a natural formation which is itself very intriguing when taken along with the rest of the formation.

Like the rest of you I DON'T know what it is, I do not however trust NASA one tiny bit.

And oh so very many other reliable sources.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: WillhoVV

I personally believe it is worth investigating closer in the future when and if non government controlled lunar missions EVER take place though, it look's too neat for me though but on earth we have quite different erosion affects from a very different environment, water, wind and of course constant geological motion as our still molten planet's crust moves about BUT yes we do have similar shaped rock's BUT mostly shaped by these EARTHLY erosion sources.

Items' of interest in the formation, sides that are neat no large visible kink's unlike what you might expect on a pock marked crater filled planet, a raised feature in the center IF it is a triangle and not just a natural formation which is itself very intriguing when taken along with the rest of the formation.

Not a raised feature in the centre

Like the rest of you I DON'T know what it is, I do not however trust NASA one tiny bit.

[snip]

And oh so very many other reliable sources.

Your definition of 'reliable' needs work.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

"In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m. what time does the sun rise there? this is today.
5:44 AM
Monday, July 30, 2018

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Actually I would suggest your definition need's work.
What do you call the raised rounded small dome like feature above the center of the object which in fact makes it look more like it is embedded SIDE on into the lunar surface with the FRONT of the object facing upward toward the left of the image as you have shown in your own post, also the shadow indicates that the rounded corner facing closest to the point of View of the observer is actually curved slightly Upward so not completely flat making it appear more rounded than it is but the sharper angle of the shadow even factoring in the probably angle of the sun to the image and shadow stretching showing that it lifts slightly upward to a more tapering corner than we can see form our own angle.

The fact that you turn to insulting these people by simply poo pooing them as unreliable is also rather infuriating, I seriously doubt an armchair expert like yourself has any credentials or hand's on experience even remotely as impressive as they have.

You are from the US am I right, what does your oath of Allegiance say about TRUTH, about FREEDOM of the PRESS to allow the TRUTH (not a doctored or painted truth and it was never meant to serve as a propaganda tool) to be known by all and so that an EDUCATED and WELL INFORMED electorate can then make TRUE democratic decision's.

What does it also say about Enemy's Foreign and Domestic and what does that make those that LIE to the public or hide the truth from them.

Information is power so controlling that information is Tyrannical and of course TYRANT's are the enemy's of Democracy.

You don't like the truth or it goes against your OWN PERSONAL BELIEF fine that is your right.

BUT if you are trying to simply ignore or indeed deny the truth then that is another matter entirely, Enemy's Foreign AND Domestic, Unfortunately your nation has forgotten the lessons and rules your founding fathers laid down that were designed to protect that spirit of democracy and since the second world war emergency powers are still in place long after they should have been rescinded that actually completely undermine your democracy and keep your Electorate ILL informed and uneducated.

The TRUTH shall set you free.

This is probably just a rock but do not ever call those people liars unless you are willing and able to back up that claim.

Let's look at it another way, NASA, formerly headed by a NAZI and despite his whitewash you do know that Braun was said to have shot forced laborers with his Luger right but of course COLD WAR so an asset just like the scum bag that created lyme disease am I right, another NAZI brought over from Germany and allowed to continue his experiments whom then released infected tick's with a strain of the disease which he had created in a laboratory on Lyme Island from were bird's spread to the mainland and from were it has now spread to the entire world thanks' to modern travel and trade providing ample methods for those tick's to hitch a ride.

So

What you think a bunch of cultists wearing arcane cult symbols and symbols based on the hellfire club's supposed Elysium mystery's etc (Hellfire club was a bunch of aristocrat's whom worshiped the devil, indulged in orgy's, virgin sacrifice and even supposedly summoned the devil which then polluted the formerly innocent masonic lodges - since being aristocrats they were also members of the upper echelon's there - when those members of the aristocracy whom were also hellfire members introduced them into modified masonic ceremony's) on there arm's (or are you not aware of the occult symbolism in NASA's motif's) enacting ceremony's in space or on the moon is somehow a good use of taxpayer money or indeed in any way whatsoever beneficial to true science or indeed the human race, that it is democratic to abuse the wealth of an electorate whom are kept in the dark, that NASA are a bunch of saint's and that the public will EVER benefit from recovered technology and science which in fact they probably own already by ancestral right since most of it is probably from a former terrestrial civilization which was wiped out but of course if you let it be known that your patent's are based on ancient technology which was invented long ago then you can then not actually own those patent's and they become public domain and so then you have use other tools such as national security powers enacted during WW2 in order to keep them secret and for yourself AND to top it off then you hire a bunch of good talkers whom don't know there tit's from there arse's but are good at arguing to talk down anyone seeking the actual real truth (of course you do also have the lemming's whom jump in and then the disinfo machine and cointel system start's working all on it's own, job done) because the TRUTH is dangerous TO THEM.

So Sorry we shall have to disagree on exactly what is a good source here, for me these people may have put there very lives and liberty at jeopardy but they did so because they felt it was right to do so.

Of some people on this site even tried to make out Maurice Chatelaine former head of communications at NASA never even worked there.

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

The battle over Nuremberg, I always spelled it Neurembourg.

Very famous.

This wood carving was made within a year of the incident
4.bp.blogspot.com...
Note the plumes of smoke and fires on the ground, what crashed, WHY DID THE NAZI's dig up so much of Nuremberg to build there stadia there.
Were they searching for something and did they find something but were unable to fully reverse engineer it so never managed to build it into the weapons they wanted, the NAZI BELL and the Kecksburg incident..

Check it out and also might I recommend you read this book, it really should have been a best seller but like so many great works faded into obscurity but is still a brilliant source of information about the NAZI's and there UFO's.
vielewelten.at...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Actually I would suggest your definition need's work.
What do you call the raised rounded small dome like feature above the center of the object which in fact makes it look more like it is embedded SIDE on into the lunar surface with the FRONT of the object facing upward toward the left of the image as you have shown in your own post, also the shadow indicates that the rounded corner facing closest to the point of View of the observer is actually curved slightly Upward so not completely flat making it appear more rounded than it is but the sharper angle of the shadow even factoring in the probably angle of the sun to the image and shadow stretching showing that it lifts slightly upward to a more tapering corner than we can see form our own angle.

Your description is far too complicated and badly punctuated to follow. I see two exposed sides of an object that may have 3 or more sides to it, the remainder being buried. Just off centre of the exposed surface is a shallow depression perhaps 3m wide at most. It's a rock.

The fact that you turn to insulting these people by simply poo pooing them as unreliable is also rather infuriating, I seriously doubt an armchair expert like yourself has any credentials or hand's on experience even remotely as impressive as they have.

So the term 'Armchair expert' isn't poo-pooing someone when you have no idea about their experience or expertise in a subject?

You are from the US am I right,

Nope.

what does your oath of Allegiance say about TRUTH, about FREEDOM of the PRESS to allow the TRUTH (not a doctored or painted truth and it was never meant to serve as a propaganda tool) to be known by all and so that an EDUCATED and WELL INFORMED electorate can then make TRUE democratic decision's.

What does it also say about Enemy's Foreign and Domestic and what does that make those that LIE to the public or hide the truth from them.

Freedom comes with responsibility. Part of that responsibility is not making up garbage ti further your own ambition.

Information is power so controlling that information is Tyrannical and of course TYRANT's are the enemy's of Democracy.

People who falsify information are enemies of truth.

You don't like the truth or it goes against your OWN PERSONAL BELIEF fine that is your right.

BUT if you are trying to simply ignore or indeed deny the truth then that is another matter entirely, Enemy's Foreign AND Domestic, Unfortunately your nation has forgotten the lessons and rules your founding fathers laid down that were designed to protect that spirit of democracy and since the second world war emergency powers are still in place long after they should have been rescinded that actually completely undermine your democracy and keep your Electorate ILL informed and uneducated.

The TRUTH shall set you free.

This is probably just a rock but do not ever call those people liars unless you are willing and able to back up that claim.

Let's look at it another way, NASA, formerly headed by a NAZI and despite his whitewash you do know that Braun was said to have shot forced laborers with his Luger right but of course COLD WAR so an asset just like the scum bag that created lyme disease am I right, another NAZI brought over from Germany and allowed to continue his experiments whom then released infected tick's with a strain of the disease which he had created in a laboratory on Lyme Island from were bird's spread to the mainland and from were it has now spread to the entire world thanks' to modern travel and trade providing ample methods for those tick's to hitch a ride.

So

What you think a bunch of cultists wearing arcane cult symbols and symbols based on the hellfire club's supposed Elysium mystery's etc (Hellfire club was a bunch of aristocrat's whom worshiped the devil, indulged in orgy's, virgin sacrifice and even supposedly summoned the devil which then polluted the formerly innocent masonic lodges - since being aristocrats they were also members of the upper echelon's there - when those members of the aristocracy whom were also hellfire members introduced them into modified masonic ceremony's) on there arm's (or are you not aware of the occult symbolism in NASA's motif's) enacting ceremony's in space or on the moon is somehow a good use of taxpayer money or indeed in any way whatsoever beneficial to true science or indeed the human race, that it is democratic to abuse the wealth of an electorate whom are kept in the dark, that NASA are a bunch of saint's and that the public will EVER benefit from recovered technology and science which in fact they probably own already by ancestral right since most of it is probably from a former terrestrial civilization which was wiped out but of course if you let it be known that your patent's are based on ancient technology which was invented long ago then you can then not actually own those patent's and they become public domain and so then you have use other tools such as national security powers enacted during WW2 in order to keep them secret and for yourself AND to top it off then you hire a bunch of good talkers whom don't know there tit's from there arse's but are good at arguing to talk down anyone seeking the actual real truth (of course you do also have the lemming's whom jump in and then the disinfo machine and cointel system start's working all on it's own, job done) because the TRUTH is dangerous TO THEM.

So Sorry we shall have to disagree on exactly what is a good source here, for me these people may have put there very lives and liberty at jeopardy but they did so because they felt it was right to do so.

Of some people on this site even tried to make out Maurice Chatelaine former head of communications at NASA never even worked there.

ufocasebook.com...

The rest of that is just a rant that I can't be bothered with.

As far as I'm confirmed there are a lot of people making good money telling lies about what's on the moon and the people you cited are some of them. Don't make the mistake of assuming that the people whose stories you believe are the only ones spending time looking at information.
edit on 29/7/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typo

edit on 29/7/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

SO my UNRESERVED APOLOGY too those whom ARE from the US for mistaking you for being one of there citizen's, I dearly hope you are not a Lancastrian like me, I mean how the hell would we get our two head's through the same doorway.
Of course there are any number of other county's and indeed nations you may call home as well.

Anyway we have to agree to disagree on those people.
As for the object you are correct IF there is a third side it is not exposed BUT if it is just a rock then the moon itself is it's (more or less) third side.

And for what it matters I also agree those MAKING thing's up then peddling them as fact are a danger to the truth.

As a Christian I take literally what my lord said.
There is nothing NEW under the sun, so for me man got to the moon in 1969, definitely not the first time.
Someone cracked the atom, definitely not the first time.
etc.
AND the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE which to back up your point also mean's that LIES and false truth's bind us.

Sorry your nowhere near that bad, just got a bit riled up back there.

Damn this bloody mouse I am using a cheap kensington cordless trackball with a gimmicky touch scroll feature around the ball bezel which is driving me to distraction every time I touch the thing the screen roll's and I have to roll it back, probably one reason I am getting irritable.
edit on 29-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The raised area could just be a bright spot on the surface of the object, also it was not close to the size claimed so much for your experts as also this re your wood carving.

One of the new things the Italians brought was fireworks! That's right the Germans had never seen fireworks before. So they opened an institute of pyrotechnics in Nürnberg. As you have probably deduced, there was either an explosion or "show" of sorts concluding with that spectacular wood carving

What's more likely fireworks or Mog from Zog.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You know what I don't think I have ever heard that one about the firework's, personally I do believe it was something else and have seen the most convincing but still not convincing enough for me idea about it being a rare atmospheric effect.
The firework's though would if proven would at least explain the fires on the ground.

The account from the time though and this is from memory was that two very large object's appeared then later smaller objects came out of them and seemed to be in some form of combat in the sky.

There are thing's we simply don't know about the past, maybe they have been here a very long time indeed and if so why?.

Alexander the Great son of Phillip of Macedon (though he is supposed to have believed himself to be a half God so not really Phillip's son) is said to have only been able to take the great city of Tyre because fiery shields in the sky (flying saucers) came to his aid and struck the mighty wall's of Tyre with lightning which turned them to rubble allowing his army to then sack the city.
Again his army was this time Hindered by different flying shields which seemed to be intent upon stopping him entering India for a time.
There are account's of strange phenomena seen in the sky by the Chinese and Japanese some 2000 years old, an account by a Roman general whom while training his soldiers in Italy saw something rather strange this time not UFO like but instead he saw soldiers in strange armor and chariots moving across the sky.
At the start of the first world war or just before a mounted man on a horse with a fiery sword and soldiers was seen over Yugoslavia.
Alien or at least very strange woman who had a strange box she would not let go of saved by Japanese fishermen.

But Hey alien's and even ancient civilizations are not the only possibility that we whom believe in some of these account's ascribe to because there are also other solution's.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

edit on 30-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join