It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting lunar anomaly - MASSIVE TRIANGLE-shaped UFO LUNAR on SURFACE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First I did a search at Google for "lunar anomalies 2018". And I was attracted to:
Spaceships on the Moon: Lunar Anomalies, the Phobos Monolith, and Pareidolia
Micah Hanks
June 14, 2018
mysteriousuniverse.org...

There I started to read the article and when I read this:
["The National recently reported that “A Scottish UFO researcher’s video of a mysterious triangle on the surface of the moon has gone viral on the internet.

“Uploaded to his Streetcap1 channel on YouTube, George Graham’s video had attracted well over 12,000 views by last night, just a few hours after it was first shown.”] and I set out to find the video. I didn't find that title but this one got me curious:
MASSIVE TRIANGLE-shaped UFO LUNAR on SURFACE caught on Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera

I watched the video and the anomaly interested me so I downloaded the TIF file (lroc.sese.asu.edu...) which was big (319MB) and it took a few minutes to download. I magnified the TIF almost monitor-wide and then started scanning up first but I didn't find the area. So I scanned down and sure enough, using back 'n' forth with the video image that I had frozen, I found my reference area, I zoomed in and found the anomaly.

I make no claims as to what it is or what it could be, I haven't got the foggiest. But it is a good subject for speculation 'cause it doesn't look like any rocks I've seen on the surface in the thousands of lunar photos I've viewed, online and in NASA photo publications. And I'm not going to say landed or crashed UFO although a dome is claimed. I leave it you.

Wide view as in video

Closer

Closeup

TIF strip on a 20" 4.3 monitor

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Looks just like all the other rocks in the pic.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It does look like the other rocks (except for the apparent shape and its shadow). Surely just a rock. I didn't (can't just now) watch the video so maybe it was mentioned, but is there any size estimate of it?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It certainly looks like it could be something other than the rock by the shape of it. Then again it could just be an odd shaped rock half buried.
A piece of debry from space maybe?

It's interesting the way it kind of just sticks out of the surface though.

Interesting video though. I love a good moon rock/odd object mystery.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it's been there a good long time. Probably a lot longer than there have been people on earth

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I wager that you wouldn't see it, if it was there for millions of years, that's a lot of regolith buildup.

On the flip side, Earth is a very dynamic object. It's surface changes regularly. A crashed ET probe on Earth, wouldn't be there long.

However, a crashed probe on our moon? Mars? Any other celestial body in our system?

More likely than Earth, to have intact remnants on the surface.

I think it is possible our solar system passed through a debris field from a Dyson object. Explicitly due to the evidence from the Nuremberg 1561 event. The descriptions match with what I would expect from a Dyson grid.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

Neat looking, but it looks more like a crash and if that were the case, from the looks of it, it would be a sliding kinda crash, hitting a rock on the left side.

I see no evidence of skid marks.....therefore inconclusive to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: caterpillage

Explicitly due to the evidence from the Nuremberg 1561 event. The descriptions match with what I would expect from a Dyson grid.

Never heard of this event before. Pretty interesting read, especially which a similar event a few years later nearby.

Link to 1561 Nuremberg Event

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hmmm that is very interesting indeed. Notice the crater to the left of the object and how the object must have arrived there after "whatever" hit the lunar surface. It can't be a rock pushed up due to volcanic movement and it cant be a rock that was moved from elsewhere either?

The crater is under the "object".

The only way this object could get there is if it was flying and landed/fell there?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
It can't be a rock pushed up due to volcanic movement and it cant be a rock that was moved from elsewhere either?

Why can't it?

It's on the edge of a debris field created by whatever made Ryder crater, i could easily have been dislodged by an impact and sent downslope to its current resting place.

It's worthwhile looking at the image linked on the LRO site - I think the rock is roughly in the area I've outlined here

lroc.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Nice work on tracking the original image down.

If it wasn't on the Moon, I think people might be discussing erosion because it has a shim-like appearance with rounded edges like a rock eroded by water. It doesn't look any more or less brighter than other rocks and outcrops in the area which could suggest it's of the same material.

That being said, *if* we were to discover an ancient technology in our Solar System, this is how I'd like it done. Discovering the technological equivalent of beach driftwood would rock the world in a safer way than some live device approaching Earth. It used to be fun looking at the 'alien bases' on the Moon because of how great it would be to explore them. Who'd care about politics with a live-stream of international scientists roaming an ancient lunar citadel? Alexey Arkhipov had the right ideas about looking for artefacts and it's too soon to rule out finding something no matter how impossibly unlikely it seems today. We can dream...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The moons volcanic activity was in the early stages of the satellites age. If this had been pushed up later, how could it have a crater under the object? Do you see what I mean?

If it had been pushed out recently, it would have disturbed the crater formation i.e. it's sides would have caved in. But it hasn't? It looks like that "thing" has flown into the ground thus leaving the crater "untouched" beneath it?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I wouold say that was ejecta or dust covering the object after it crashed into the ground?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Ahhh I see where you're coming from now.....yes, You have a fair point. It could have "flown" there from that impact. Entirely possible I guess. Nice one

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Possible. No saying it ever 'crashed' as it could have been part of the regolith and displaced by the impactor that caused the craters. If it was markedly brighter or darker, it might beg more questions. As it stands, it's the shape alone that catches the eye. It's still an interesting shape though.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Looks just like all the other rocks in the pic.

Actually it look's NOTHING at all like the other rock's in that picture.
Good attempt though.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Whatever it is, it's been there a good long time. Probably a lot longer than there have been people on earth

People on earth according to the current model brainwashed into our kid's at school but then what about the paloxy track's before they were vandalized by someone.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Similar track's have also been found in Russia and in several other places.
The usual argument against the paloxy track's was that they were merely eroded footprint's left by something else but a cross sectioned analysis of an intact foot print from before they were smashed one dark night by someone with a crow bar showed that the fossilized sand grain displacement and pressure pattern left by the creature that left them perfectly matched a human of about 6 foot tall and about 12 stone in weight.

My favorite object's are plentiful to say the least but here are some direct link's to some images I have put up in the past, I am not going to post the images in the thread as they are already posted in other threads.
An upturned vehicle it's trackes left on the lunar surface next to it along with one wheel, the cab is blasted into two part's and the content is spilled between as well as other debris around it, nearby another object possibly where it was headed or coming from before it was destroyed though the destruction could have come a long time after it if was just abandoned and been caused by impact splash, I feel that this is actually evidence of war or combat and a direct strike in a very distant past.
Color was added by me - I am not very good with those photo shop thing's so it serves just to heighlight the object.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
The unedited shot
Wheeled vehicle, either derelic and ancient (the track's would seem to argue not that ancient or moon quakes and impact seismology would have erased them long ago though the condition of those track's if it is not air brushed suggests very old nontheless and the track's are certain degraded which given that the lunar rover track's and astronaut's footprint's from our own - More recent missions to the moon - are still there that this could be on the order of ten's to perhaps hundreds of thousands of years old and just maybe far older again).
A possible ancient crash site with several interesting anomoly's such as machine like object's, objects appearing to be twisted metal and partial fuselage of some form as well as a body in a hard/soft space suit that is so ancient it is literally turning to powder but what remain's suggests very strongly human or at least extremely human like.
The crash site consists of an area of surface scarring were lighter surface material has been scoured by the angular (crash landing) impact and coarser sub surface material is visible along with those fragment's.
Direction of impact lower right to mid left across the image.
Notable areas of interest in the image
Left to Right
The body large area to the right, this was highlighted by a now defunct website (old internet) which had ton's of this stuff but sadly was muscled out like many other good sites.
My take on the body highlighting the easiest to discern part's of the remains' from the helmet, right hand on the chest (hard chest piece - soft limb's similar to several Nasa and CCCP concepts but far more advanced or it look's to have been so) near the throat as if he/she was choking seal between the wrist and glove is gone but the wrist/lower arm bone can be seen between the glove and sleeve were the seal has long ago failed.
Filling in some of the harder to discern regions

So my opinion is that I don't know what the object actually is, triangular space craft remain's (or buried dormant craft) or some form of ancient construction but I believe that it show's an artificiality definitely deserving of close inspection, guess what they probably did so but we would be the last people to ever see those images.

Just a side note, a lot of people assume there is no erosion in space or on the moon due to the near vacuum at the lunar surface but in fact there are several forms of erosion which take place, heat and cold cause fatiguing stress which over time caused crystalline metal's to break down into smaller crystal's, hard radiation attack's weaker atomic bond's breaking down molecular structures so most thing's but of course strong atomic bond's and strong crystalline lattice materials would be virtually unaffected by this.
Impact splash ejecta is not slowed down by atmospheric friction so hit's like tiny bullet's as it rains back down on the lunar surface, micro meteors are not eroded by atmospheric friction so they also hit with great kinetic force and these forces over time will erode most object's into powder, organic object's would not last very long at all.

edit on 25-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If that's a craft with a length of 1,200 metres on each side, then there's a lot of HUGE rocks on the Moon.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If that's a craft with a length of 1,200 metres on each side, then there's a lot of HUGE rocks on the Moon.

It's just a rock, but that is how big it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This is nothing more than a triangular shaped rock. I worked a NASA contract every day for years looking through a high powered scope while compiling Apollo landing sites, it is quite common to see a three sided rock, which no doubt this is.

That said, thanks for sharing; it brought back past memories working on the 'Apollo Lunar Landing Mission'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join