It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Trump tape leaked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is supposing that it is the people who want him out immediately. It is also easy to suppose that there are other powerful entities behind those curtains who don't want him out immediately but rather want him to shape up and do their bidding and who are giving him chances to do so. Remember when the lights went out on his little ''change the one word'' clarification the other day? Might that also have been an orchestrated ''message'' to him that it is they who are really in charge and he had better not forget it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Not to mention who on earth would ever want to hire this clown as an attorney, when you cant be sure if he is secretly taping your conversations for blackmail leverage?

Sorry here, I am confused. Are we talking about Cohen who recorded Trump? If so then the answer to your question is the guy who called Cohen a ''good guy''. Trump.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

Not in NY, it requires only 1 consenting party

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've not heard or read anything on this particular topic that strikes me as being earth-shattering.

All this does is solidify Trump's reputation for being a sleazeball in his personal life, much like Bill Clinton.

Ironic, to say the least, considering the hatred Trump supporters tend to have for the Clintons.

You pretty much elected one.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

In answer to your question: In the State of New York, as long as one person knows about it, then it is legal.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lord help me, I'm starting to agree 100% with you here. This has all the markings of an intentional leak which contained zero actual problematic information in it. Cohen's "flip" may involve him still being on the Trump payroll, laughing his ass off over how gullible people driven by hate and pettiness are.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

I thought its not legal to tape without consent?

Only in a few states, and it's not consent, it's simply being aware of the intercept.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is supposing that it is the people who want him out immediately. It is also easy to suppose that there are other powerful entities behind those curtains who don't want him out immediately but rather want him to shape up and do their bidding and who are giving him chances to do so. Remember when the lights went out on his little ''change the one word'' clarification the other day? Might that also have been an orchestrated ''message'' to him that it is they who are really in charge and he had better not forget it.

But you guys roll your eyes and laugh when someone says deep state..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Will this Matter to Anyone ? No , YAWN...........

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This tape was released as a warning to trump; that the discussion of illegal matters tapes are soon to follow.

Trumps twitters tomorrow should be epic....
Oh?? No usual link from BS sources and loose interpretations by mentally deficient authors?

Slow day, huh? 🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
originally posted by: olaru12

Slow day, huh? 🤣

Indeed.........

edit on 24/7/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They broke attourney client privilege, recorded private conversations, and according to the article, they were trying to unseal divorce records likely for the purpose of negative campaigning.

“In addition to discussing the McDougal payment, Trump and Cohen are overheard running through a list of potential legal issues, including contesting a New York Times request to unseal divorce records from Trump's first wife Ivana as well as more mundane matters such as polling numbers and Trump surrogate Pastor Mark Burns.”

Trump is getting hit from every angle.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Can you list the address that the link goes to please? I don't like clicking on something that I don't know where it goes. This is a conspiracy website, I am sure you understand.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Will this Matter to Anyone ? No , YAWN...........

YES! It will accelerate the demise of Democrats, and their idiot partners in the liberal mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh no...Trump was heard saying "get me a coke"
Lol....

😂

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm flabbergasted that an attorney would do this, much less release, a private client conversation.

I'm now convinced that Trump is surrounded by liars and thieves. No wonder he is leaning on his children. His own attorney back-stabbed him and then hires Lanny Davis, Clinton-Democrat trash and the dirtiest of them all, to represent him.

This presidency is one for the books. People will talk about him and the political snakes of our country for the next 100 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

As long as Trump did not commit perjury there should not be any problems even if it was recorded.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: xuenchen

Lord help me, I'm starting to agree 100% with you here. This has all the markings of an intentional leak which contained zero actual problematic information in it. Cohen's "flip" may involve him still being on the Trump payroll, laughing his ass off over how gullible people driven by hate and pettiness are.

Kind of like the leaked tax returned that CNN blew up as a big scandle and it showed he paid like 35 million...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I'm flabbergasted that an attorney would do this, much less release, a private client conversation.

Think about the fact that he recorded it in the first place? I'm thinking Cohen is still working 100% with Trump in all this.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Waiting for the "Bill is a rapist... and so is Trump" shirts

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join