It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Trump tape leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I want to know how this happened. How is it that CNN was able to get a recording of Cohen and Trump. Also, the tape seems to have things that are not even involved with Cohen being recording and listened to. Again, how is this legal? A lawyer did this?

Link

This is huge. Cohen to me if he did this is so wrong. These are private conversations and he seems to be leading him into some of these items.

I hear nothing wrong but how was this leaked?????

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It probably was "leak-enabled", so the chain could be followed. It's a trap!
The DOJ doing that successfully now.

edit on 7/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No matter how desperate these scumbags are their petty distractions shall fail.

The amount of corruption that is set to be released is going to blow the well entrenched cognitive dissonance of the masses out of the water.

This leak will result in nothing, much like every attempt they have made.

It will be very interesting to find out how this leak came about.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
and here is a quick follow up...

www.mediaite.com...

Cohen's lawyer bad mouthing Trump. Lanny Davis. Now the good part...there were links to him and HRC when her emails leaked.

and it cannot get better than this...

Link

He wrote a book called...

“The Unmaking of the President 2016: How FBI Director James Comey Cost Hillary Clinton the Presidency.”

You cannot make this stuff up!

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-24T21:00:04-05:000904 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

So from what I gather it is a tape that most of it could not be made out what was said, that was given to CNN from Cohens attorney? This guy is a dirtball that should be disbarred for secretly taping conversations with clients, and I agree nothing will come of this.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and here is a quick follow up...

www.mediaite.com...

Cohen's lawyer bad mouthing Trump. Lanny Davis. Now the good part...there were links to him and HRC when her emails leaked.

and it cannot get better than this...

Link

He wrote a book called...

“The Unmaking of the President 2016: How FBI Director James Comey Cost Hillary Clinton the Presidency.”

You cannot make this stuff up!

His attorney is Lanny f'ing Davis?? holy hell, you just cant make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Like OJ defending the Menendez brothers....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

So from what I gather it is a tape that most of it could not be made out what was said, that was given to CNN from Cohens attorney? This guy is a dirtball that should be disbarred for secretly taping conversations with clients, and I agree nothing will come of this.

It may not be illegal in New York, but it certainly could be described as unethical behavior and could have consequences for his ability to practice law in the future.

Not to mention who on earth would ever want to hire this clown as an attorney, when you cant be sure if he is secretly taping your conversations for blackmail leverage?
edit on pm77201818America/Chicago24p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I thought its not legal to tape without consent?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'd like to know how this got leaked. Stuff getting leaked like this, makes it much much harder to be useable in court should anything ever come from it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Just listened to the recording, holy crap what a nothing burger. it is not clear what they are talking about at all.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I want to know how this happened. How is it that CNN was able to get a recording of Cohen and Trump. Also, the tape seems to have things that are not even involved with Cohen being recording and listened to. Again, how is this legal? A lawyer did this?

Link

This is huge. Cohen to me if he did this is so wrong. These are private conversations and he seems to be leading him into some of these items.

I hear nothing wrong but how was this leaked?????

Wasn't it CNN telling everyone they shouldn't read Wikileaks DNC emails because the material was illegally obtained?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The "Leak" is part of "The Strategy"

Perfect fodder for the Democrat Media 😃

Like the con-man card game "Three-card Monte".

The select card is never there !!

🤷

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This tape was released as a warning to trump; that the discussion of illegal matters tapes are soon to follow.

Trumps twitters tomorrow should be epic....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

If you have a person with a security clearance that once ran an American intelligence agency but now works for CNN and despises Trump....

Do you really have to ask how CNN got it?

edit on 24-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Leak" is part of "The Strategy"

Perfect fodder for the Democrat Media 😃

Like the con-man card game "Three-card Monte".

The select card is never there !!

🤷

Kind of like a WWE skit.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This tape was released as a warning to trump; that the discussion of illegal matters tapes are soon to follow.

I have to say, that is the weirdest fantasy I've ever read.

And this is ATS, so that is saying something.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

why on earth would they need a warning?? if they had it, it would have been released immediately

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yep! People who hate him, and want him out this very second, always send warnings first

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join