It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for ME !!! I 'll take back YOUR tax cut 'cause I can spend YOUR money better than you !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Isn't that a GREAT election platform ?

www.cnbc.com...

Now, if 20Watt dim bulb Fauxcahontas does not get Democratic control of Congress, must be because of RUSSIANS , RIGHT ?

Couldn't possibly be because her idea is stupid and taxpayers are tired of Democrats buying votes with TAXPAYER's money....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

taxpayers are tired of politicians.
both parties are guilty of dividing our nation.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Because we all have our own corporation to get offended by that story about.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

taxpayers are tired of politicians.
both parties are guilty of dividing our nation.

This and the tax cut was a jk.

Until they get rid off deductions on the 80k page tax document the middle class will continue to get screwed while the corporate top .01% walk away paying less based on income to tax ratio.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

She's trying to circle the wagons...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Wow. You'd think that Senator Elizabeth Warren is a Republican plant, masquerading as a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope, she's just that GD stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Lie-aWatha is full of reee.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Love how she keeps bobbing her head and waving her arms.

She does that on radio too 🤦

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nope, she's just that GD stupid.

To be fair to American Indians, she's less than 30% Indian.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

A lot of people think they're just numbers; they're not. They are the expression of our values.

Essentially sticking the gun in peoples faces and robbing them blind.

Express's the lack of values.

Elizabeth Warren.

Shillin like a villain.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

She's 0% Indian, 100% liar, full blooded dumbass.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because we all have our own corporation to get offended by that story about.

Problem is the bonehead also wants to raise personal rates to 50% ( see at end of article).

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The tax cut was completely unecessary and is just a payout to millionaires and corporations while depriving the government of revenues it needs to provide services to ALL people. Republicaans only care about themselves, why would anyone vote for people like tat?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Isn't that a GREAT election platform ?

www.cnbc.com...

Now, if 20Watt dim bulb Fauxcahontas does not get Democratic control of Congress, must be because of RUSSIANS , RIGHT ?

Couldn't possibly be because her idea is stupid and taxpayers are tired of Democrats buying votes with TAXPAYER's money....

How is this election platform? i gave huge tax cuts to my elite buddies and crumbs to the commoners which we will take away in 3 years and the deficit of the government will increase faster than at any point in the last decade? Sounds pretty ridiculous that anyone can actually get elected with a platform like that. Guess the voters in that country are dumb as hell.
edit on 24-7-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Left or right they both want to spend our money.

Trump wants to spend 12 billion of our money on farmers because of his failure with tariffs.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well, it's not about the number. Here's how I look at budgets and taxes are at the heart of this. A lot of people think they're just numbers; they're not. They are the expression of our values.

Listen I'm not a social conservative. I could easily get behind things like Universal Health Care and increased College aid , and I'd even entertain a discussion about Universal Basic Income (given what we face in the future)

But I will never ever ever ever vote for a person who says something like this. Taxes aren't about our values and they are 100% about the numbers. What you do with our taxes might be a statement of our values... but at the end of the day the numbers always need to add up.

This lady is simply bass ackward. Figure out what the right mix of taxes are in order to promote growth and independence in our economy first ... than we can talk about what social issues we spend the money on. Doing it the other way around is just a disaster waiting to happen.
edit on 24-7-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Q: It doesn't strike you as obviously, "no, 90 percent, that's ridiculous. Can't be that"?

A: Ninety percent, yes; 90 percent sounds pretty shockingly high. But what I’m trying to get at is this is not about negotiating over specific numbers. It's not about negotiating before you go into the negotiations=

Why did the interviewer not ask what her starting negotiating number was going to be? That would have at least told us something. I swear they will let anyone be a news person these days. No experience necessary. She handled this guy or he is a fan of hers. Didn't answer a damn thing. Notice how she didn't deny that it was going to be 90%.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump wants to spend 12 billion of our money on farmers because of his failure with tariffs.

Why not spend it on our farmers? Would you rather send it out of the country? Farmers are the one's that feed America.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

They were feeding China that brought money to the US so now we pay them to not feed anyone.

I am sure 12 billion can go to more worthy causes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join