It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing propaganda has been so successful. Should the left do it too??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Not at all..

What totally ridiculous conspiracy theory is the left asking people to believe??

There is no such thing as biological sex.
Murdering babies is fine. (I'm pro choice but others see it this way)
The wage gap.
The patriachy.
Freedom of speech should be restricted because of feelings.
Trump is a puppet for Russia.

If you don't believe both sides are trying to manipulate you then you have already been manipulated.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: imitator

Lol ...

Infowars....

No one considers infowars news lol..

Trump just banned CNN from his press briefing.. that is limiting the press..

YouTube is a private company who can ban who they want..

Trump banned CNN.... Buhahaha!! ;-)
CNN is not the press... maybe the fake press LOL>

I don't watch infowars for news, I watch it for information.... ; P
but I would bet they would be more news worthy than CNN, or any other liberal media haha...

Youtube has claimed in the past that it's a public service, therefore how can it be a private company. Plus, youtube is owned by Google, which has also claimed to be a public service.

edit on 33073331pm312018Thu, 26 Jul 2018 20:33:32 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Youtube has claimed in the past that it's a public service, therefore how can it be a private company. Plus, youtube is owned by Google, which has also claimed to be a public service.

Isn't McDonald's a public service? (the public need their burgers)
Isn't Infowars a public service? (the public needs their snake oil)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It appears you are shell-shocked from one day being a normal, rightious and caring liberal and the next day you are a hate-filled, racist, nazi control freak because the media you watched told you to be.

I KNOW i switched sides, because I had to. I could not follow you and your liberal control freak posse down this path of senseless hatred and witch hunting. Its discusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

How is that not a valid argument??

If obama lied 3 times in 8 years and those lies are debatable, but trump lies 3 times a press conference and once every other Twitter post...

How is that not relevant???

That is like one kid lying and saying “I cleaned my room” and the other kid lying by saying “I didn’t kill the neighbor” and you being like “well your both equally wrong you both lied..”

Lol

Your own dogma is shaping what you want to see as lies and what you want to see as debatable.

Obama has lied more than three debatable times and Trump doesn't lie as much as you would like to believe.

That is why the argument of how many times doesn't work for my children and why it doesn't work here. The other guy always seems to be worse than your guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Left wing next election will be antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens and muslims.

Gee I wonder where normal Americans will stand

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

A) you REALLY need to learn the difference between what “the left” actually wants to do and what the rightwing shills say the left wants to do..

B) please provide a quote from an elected official, or other super bigwig who controls massive groups of people saying that biological sex doesn’t exist???

Or is your burden of proof “Sean Hannity” told me so and I have seen internet commenters??

But beside that, it is not the left who is lying when they say it is more complicated than that..

Did you know there are XY women and XX men??

Seperately aside from Xx/XY there are women born with male levels of testosterone.. and men born with woman levels of estrogen..

It is such an unknown thing that the Olympics can’t figure out how to decide a definitive way to tell who is who..

Because some perfectly normal women are born with male testosterone levels and then out preform normal women.. but they are not even sure testosterone is the deciding factor because some record holders have higher than Normal levels, and some have lower leveells and are still champions..

Radiolab just did a 3 part series on the weirdness behind it all..

B) women weren’t allowed to work hold office or run ANYTHING LESS THAN A LIFETIME AGO.. that is what’s known as a patriarchy.. by definition.. Webster’s dictionary definition.. lol

C) again please post a quote of an elected official saying we should limit free speech..

I just watched ted Cruz and many other elected republicans do that to James Gunn for a joke.. and an obvious joke at that..

See the rightwing shills pretend internet commenters and college kids get to speak for “the left”..

When only the comments of elected officials and heads of bigwing groups or corporations matter.. because those are who make decisions..

That logical fallacy even has its own funny little Latin name on the 3 thousand year old list we have from Athens..

“Pretend a random nobody or random incident gets to speak for a large group of people..”

D) feelings are not real.. they are how we precieve what is real.

E) there is an FBI investigation into trump colluding.. if trump didn’t do it then please explain this email released by trump Jr. that literally spells out every inch of collusion..

Even repeatedly siting “Russian government “ multiple times so there is no confusion.. then the top 3 people of trump’s team went to a meeting with Russian agents for exactly the purpose of colluding????

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

I believe the left has crap marketing..

Take black lives matter..

Obviously police shootings are not s black only issue.. if you think some jumpy cop won’t blow your blonde headed, blue eyed son away when he fidgets wrong. Then the officer be praised by his department as a hero.. your crazy..

So they are half right..

Yes there is a problem with police accountability, but no it is not a black only issue..

But what is the right wing rebuttal???

“If you don’t instantly and flawlessly follow the orders of the state it is your fault if they execute you..”

Now that is ALL wrong..

edit on 27-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

What the hell are you talking about lmao?!?!

Are you really going all “Shiria law is comming to America” and “they wanna turn the frogs gay!!”

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Jesus Christ y’all will just believe anything Hannity tells y’all huh??

No actual brain power required huh??

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Then please list them..

I hear them site the same 3 over and over..

“If you wanna keep your dr.”

And that’s highly debatable because as long as your Dr. is willing to take Obamacare you can keep him.. how is it obama cares fault if your Dr. refuses to do the paperwork to get paid by Obamacare??

Lol here is a list from the hill blasting obama for his lies..

Guess how many they list??

3 lol..

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

T^hey can certainly try, but they would have to abandon all their principles. It's called...not lying and trying to deceive the public, not trying to normalize child molestation/pedophilia, not attacking people that believe differently than you, and not trying to sell our country to the highest bidder...be it Europe or Islam.....just so they can get rich or have more power.
If you want to succeed at anything, it is always better to replicate success from those who are better than you. Although, Liberals are so bat s#it crazy, that I really don't think they would have the patience nor the aptitude to keep up with the Conservatives.

Let's face it. Both sides already have their "think tanks"...it's not like they haven't tried already, but if you're innately evil like the Liberals are, and have proven to be, it's impossible to do do good things for people, in which your every action suggests that you hate them and just want to use them for your selfish agenda. You would have to care about your countrymen and women to be able to do what the Conservatives do.
This is why many Democrats have already jumped ship and are now Conservatives...they are now starting to see through Liberal Lies. They are waking up.

So, it's a good theory but it won't work because Trump himself has proven to be well ahead of the Liberals as a whole....and they want to be able to do what the entire Conservative party is doing? They can't even keep up with one man, let alone an entire party. I would say, it's a nice thought, but impossible for Liberals to be nice and honest people. So sure, they can "try", but they will never succeed, as you can't change a leopard's spots. It's just who the Liberals are....dishonest, disloyal, manipulative, child molesting, ISIS and MS-13 supporting, American hating Jackals. Hell, they would catch on fire just entering a church I would imagine.
edit on 27-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Trump and the GOP are well ahead of “the left” at being lying shills creating propaganda that shouldn’t fool toddlers..

Trump and the gop are well ahead at being remembered in the same vein as the confederacy ..

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Then please list them..

I hear them site the same 3 over and over..

“If you wanna keep your dr.”

And that’s highly debatable because as long as your Dr. is willing to take Obamacare you can keep him.. how is it obama cares fault if your Dr. refuses to do the paperwork to get paid by Obamacare??

Lol here is a list from the hill blasting obama for his lies..

Guess how many they list??

3 lol..

www.google.com...

It's as pointless listening what I think Obama or Trumps lies are. I am not caught up in the same dogmatic desire to see some team win in the world of politics as you seem to be. Arguing which evil is the best of two is how these people have managed stay in power for so long. I hope one day you will join me in this way of thinking and we can finally get some leadership worth having.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Trump and the GOP are well ahead of “the left” at being lying shills creating propaganda that shouldn’t fool toddlers..

Trump and the gop are well ahead at being remembered in the same vein as the confederacy ..

That's why he has beaten them at every turn right? That's why more in the nation support him than the left? You only bring your opinion to the table and nothing more. If you want propaganda and lies, look no further than CNN. YouTube is full of videos proving their lies and I think that their ratings, which are lower than 'gardening shows' and 'cooking shows' at this point, prove that...I am not wasting my time on CNN however. The evidence all around us, debunks your claim.

In fact..you want to know who the liars really are? Remember how Conservatives always said that Obama was from Kenya, and FBI team proved it, and the Liberal media buried it? Well, after 8 years of Mocking Conservatives and telling everyone that we were Conspiracy Theorists....Obama recently went to Kenya and slipped up. Look at the video below and know who the true liars are. He lied to the World...he lied to those who supported him, and he lied to YOU. Yet, you still continue to be a loyal little Liberal despite the fact that for 8 years he punked you out.
I have provided examples below...lot's of them.

Both sides lie I suppose, but the magnitude of Liberal lies are just overwhelming..it's kinda what they're 'known for'. The below videos are of the two major Democrats lying RIGHT OUT OF THEIR OWN MOUTHS. SO, if you are going to call me out on the Liberal vs. Conservative lies...come with videos of Trump lying right from his own mouth, with the lies caught in the videos provided.....just like I did below. Don't bring any CNN or MSNBC (Don Lemon's opinions) crap. Bring evidence. Then we'll talk more.

Here is Obama admitting (right from his own mouth) in Kenya that 'HE' is the "first standing President of the United States that came from Kenya" This is not exactly what he told us for 8 years, is it? I guess it doesn't matter now that the ruse is over with, and the damage to our country via his executive orders is already complete. I guess it makes sense considering that he "allegedly" grew up his whole life in the states...but didn't even know how many states there were.....57...and one more to go. Lol.

(Frame 0:57 until the end is where he admits this outright)

This is him claiming that he has campaigned (6 months before becoming President) that he has campaigned in 57 states...and believed that he had one more to go. I had no idea that America had 58 states in total. He clearly didn't even know how many states the country had that he was about to be President of. Just classic! Ha ha.

Just more lies from their own mouths, and the videos of them disputing their own claims:

More lies...(from their own mouths, and then the videos of them getting caught:

(Hillary lying for 14 minutes straight):

edit on 27-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How hard did you have to work to forget when the left leaning media suddenly decided to state a hispanic male was white just to create the maximum racial strife they could over Trayvon Martin? You must not watch CNN...for two years and counting the sky has been falling.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Clinton camp paid a foriegn spy to collect date from Russian spies about Trump. We have proof they paid for that.

Since the left is complaining about Trump being in Putins pocket and the media is all over this as well I wonder why a majority of the news outlets ignore what the Clintons did to focus on Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

A) No they didn’t..

A conservative think tank paid for the dossier. Then after trump won the nomination and the conservative super pac stopped paying, fusion GPS took the dossier to the dnc and they bought the contract..

B) nothing in the dossier has been proven false yet.

If the fisa warrant was under questionable evidence trump could unclassify it yesterday and blow the whole thing wide open..

So why doesn’t he if he isn’t lying??

The only real reason why he wouldn’t is the dossier wasn’t the only evidence and the other evidence is even more embarrassing..

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Hispanic males are white legally..

It all comes from a legal decision when Texas joined the union., it makes them unable to sue for racial discrimination under the 14th amendment on the issue of race because they are legally considered white..

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

No they don’t..

My guess is the intellectuals won’t fall for it and the left has the vast majority of intellectuals.

Yeah, that's definitely not something a propagandist would have one believe.

A couple things wrong there. First and foremost, "intellectual" is a completely relevant term anymore. There are so many educated "intellectuals" who are completely closed-minded morons. Also, there are an awful lot of very intelligent and educated conservatives. Are they completely closed-minded morons? Possibly. I'm not going to have an bias opinion that way. It applies to the left, so why not the right. Still, it's arrogant to claim your side has all the intellectuals.

"Stupid right-wingers."

OK.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

It ain’t got nothing to do with propaganda.. it is a fact..

Almost all the scientists, teachers, scholars and college professors are liberals..

Mainly because right wing media asks people to believe in ridiculous things..

When the right is pretending “all the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake climate change.” Your not gonna have many scientists that agree with you.. lol

When it became public knowledge that trump university was a TOTAL scam.. your gonna piss off a lot of real educators..

Plus all the unions are leftwing?? Why ??

Because the right decided to back buisness owners while the left backed the workers..

Rightwing propaganda is a who’s who of logical fallacies that intellectuals don’t fall for..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

While I appreciate that nugget of wisdom...because I was not aware of the historical context for the classifications of Hispanics....it doesn't change the fact that the media happily singles out Hispanics. Nor does it change the fact that when you are asked to pick your race Hispanic has its own category. So yes, the media spun a narrative. Now one could argue their crime was more laziness in assuming the name George Zimmerman had to be white in their rush to get the story out...but the way the details were all pushed out from t he beginning suggests their mistake was only in not making sure they were fanning the correct racial flames.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join