It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing propaganda has been so successful. Should the left do it too??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Not at all..

What totally ridiculous conspiracy theory is the left asking people to believe??

All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake climate change???

That the right is comming to get your guns . When no elected official has ever even proposed it??

What about that the thousands of media organizations are in a vast conspiracy to discredit conservatives??

Both sides are flawed, but both sides are not equally flawed in the same directions..

Why do you think the white supremacy types are all proud card carrying conservative Republicans, who put on fundraisers for gop canidates??

Does Antifa, the Black Panthers (insert violent extemist group) consider them selves proud card carrying democrats?? Do they put on fundraisers for dem canidates??

Nope..

Maybe there was a time when everyone agreed on the reality we live in when sides didn’t matter.. we are light years past that now.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Left propaganda will never work, they're to far gone... everyone knows their BS stinks. The left is so bad at propaganda they have to censor conservative media.

Just now I was watching Ron Gibson live infowars, it just got pulled off youtube. All their live streams pulled. Crap like this will insure that leftist are no different than Nazi's.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don’t you even know the definition of a super delegate?!?!

you don’t know that both sides have them..

You really don’t know that the election laws do not cover inter party politics?!?!

Jesus Christ this is 101 stuff?!?

Lol..

I have NO idea how the right wing media shills have convinced you guys that words have different definitions than they actually do... lol

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Please quote where I said ANY of that lmao?!?

Deflect much??

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah it means someones vote is more 'important' than another persons.

The complete antithesis of the word democracy and EQUALITY.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yea except the vast majority of the time the medua has gotten caught lying it is for conservatives.

Look up ANY list of the times the media has gotten caught lying..

Almost all of them are from the Iraq war..

What I see happening is the Fox News types hyping the words or actions of random nobodies and pretending like they speak for “the left”..

“Look at these college kids spouting nonsense.. isn’t the left crazy?!?”

COLLEGE KIDS ARE NOT ELECTED OFFICIALS!

What elected officials say matters, because they make the laws..

What random internet commenters and college kids say does not matter.. because they don’t control anything ..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yes..

The left knows their audience includes the vast majority of college professors, scientists and intellectuals and they won’t fall for obvious logical fallacies because they are likely to have taken s debate/public speaking or philosophy class..

Conservatives will just believe ANYTHING they are told no matter how laughable.

remember when “Shiria law was comming to America and republicans were making laws to stop it?? “
edit on 26-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: underpass61

The superior propaganda is why conservatives believe in an alternate reality that shouldn’t fool a toddler..

Reality is what you make it. Yours apparently revolves around raw, festering, and unrelenting butthurt. That's an "alternate reality" you can keep. Meanwhile I'll be here watching President Trump do his best to pull this country (and by extension my business) back from the edge of the abyss. It's happening. That's reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yea except the vast majority of the time the medua has gotten caught lying it is for conservatives.

Look up ANY list of the times the media has gotten caught lying..

Almost all of them are from the Iraq war..

What I see happening is the Fox News types hyping the words or actions of random nobodies and pretending like they speak for “the left”..

“Look at these college kids spouting nonsense.. isn’t the left crazy?!?”

COLLEGE KIDS ARE NOT ELECTED OFFICIALS!

What elected officials say matters, because they make the laws..

What random internet commenters and college kids say does not matter.. because they don’t control anything ..

Here’s the thing, both parties are shills for war. Yes they and the media lied for Iraq. But, they covered for LBJ in Vietnam and they covered for Obama’s Syria regime change desires. Lot there if you are interested.

The reality is though these ventures aren’t owned by the president, but on behalf of a bigger cabal, the same one that largely controls the media.

Military industrial complex.

You may say college kids don’t matter, but major educational institutions and those raising generations do.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So? You are not going to honestly look into “propaganda”?

Still waiting on you to report back on:

You might want to look up the term useful idiots. Might be nice for you to post its origins for the peanut gallery?

Then finish off with reporting on 13 rules for radicals, the creator, what their political leaning was, and what party embraced the teachings? And I don’t think it says anything about building logical arguments based on truth?
edit on 26-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed and reworded

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Absolutely!

The problem is there's no Fox News equivalent for the left. They are always on message, every Republican (politicians and voters) follows it, and it has a consistent agenda to frame every issue in the way they want to see it play out.

So all the memes, radio shows, and other networks generate the crude, then it's refined by Fox, and guzzled up by people who don't have the time or resources to challenge it.

It would be more realistic for the left to just create competing fake news tailored to mess up right wing messaging.

Oh, and screen pics of CNN with photoshopped captions dont count as proof of left with g propaganda

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DanDanDat

Except trump does it 100x more than Obama. I was no fan of Obama, but at least he had some class. Trump amplifies the media divide much more.

You can't pretend to call out MSM propaganda while praising Fox News at every turn.

Sounds like my children arguing; "But dad she did it more!"

Their children so it's ok; they'll learn in time why that is a bad excuse. The rest of has cant say that.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Lol ...

Infowars....

No one considers infowars news lol..

Trump just banned CNN from his press briefing.. that is limiting the press..

YouTube is a private company who can ban who they want..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

One thing is certain. The left is extremely successful at psychological projection. Psychological projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of psychological projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harboring hostile thoughts.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

How is that not a valid argument??

If obama lied 3 times in 8 years and those lies are debatable, but trump lies 3 times a press conference and once every other Twitter post...

How is that not relevant???

That is like one kid lying and saying “I cleaned my room” and the other kid lying by saying “I didn’t kill the neighbor” and you being like “well your both equally wrong you both lied..”

Lol

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Left propaganda will never work, they're to far gone... everyone knows their BS stinks. The left is so bad at propaganda they have to censor conservative media.

Just now I was watching Ron Gibson live infowars, it just got pulled off youtube. All their live streams pulled. Crap like this will insure that leftist are no different than Nazi's.

You do know infowars has no credibility right? I mean, even people who post from such "fake news" site such as the Daily Caller, True Pundit, The Gateway Pundit...etc don't even touch infowars.

Here is list of sites to watch out for both left and right.
Conspiracy-Pseudoscience

Even ATS made their list but that is because True Pundit and The Gateway Pundit are continually used as sources.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

Yes..

The left knows their audience includes the vast majority of college professors, scientists and intellectuals and they won’t fall for obvious logical fallacies because they are likely to have taken s debate/public speaking or philosophy class..

Conservatives will just believe ANYTHING they are told no matter how laughable.

remember when “Shiria law was comming to America and republicans were making laws to stop it?? “

This is true, they post sources and most of the people on the right just read headlines and react. They don't even bother doing their own fact checking on their sources. They call CNN fake news and then give a few instances of them being wrong and use that to show that anything they write about is fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

So who exactly is this “the left”???

Because it seems to me “the left” is anyone who doesn’t buy rightwing propaganda..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

They don’t bother spending 2 min and imagining what would be logistically required to pull it off...

So what army will take all the guns when the military and police won’t do it??

How and who exactly is paying off the scientists to fake climate change??

It’s a sad joke.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No it doesn’t..

It is in place to intervene if the population chooses a crap canididate in the eyes of either party..

That’s why all the pretending like some kind of crime was committed is a joke...

Intervening in the nomination process is why super delegates were invented..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join