It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing propaganda has been so successful. Should the left do it too??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He didn't.

CLinton inflated her numbers ILLEGALLY.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree whole heartedly in principle...but in practice it is hard to deny the success rate of demogoges pushing bat beep crazy conspiracy theories..

When in history has the side refusing to play the demogoge game won???

I’m a history buff and nothing comes to mind..

Maybe Lincoln in the civil war.. and that took a war and the south happily followed the demogoges..

That said I’m not sure it would work on the left anyway.. atleast not to the level it works on the right..

If the left started pushing crazy conspiracy theories with no evidence to back them up tomorrow. I don’t know if they buy it..

The left comprises the vast majority of intellectuals, scientists, exc and they are less susceptible to BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

BWAHAHAHA only according to Lying @$$ trump..

So where are the arrests of these millions of illegals who voted???

Trump is just deciding to let them slide?? He owns every branch of government, law enforcement and the Supreme Court..

I think their last big “sting” netted 12 people 7 of Which were Republicans..

You people will literally believe anything he Lelli you huh??

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

According to a dnc primary lawsuit where a judged ruled them a private corporation had the 'right' to rig their primary.

And that candidate gets more votes than O did.

Yeah nothing suspect about that amiright?
edit on 25-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The OP is a perfect example of a successful disinfo campaign. The op completely believes that his "side" of the fence have has not only been being 100% truthful, but also by claiming innocence in the propaganda arena he is basically stating that all MSM and celebrities against Trump are "Good, Righteous Human beings"

It's funny they call the rightists a cult but he just basically said the lefts biggest voices are
"Prophets".

I have a question, what do you know of propaganda?
Cause I know alot(Goebbels, Sun Tzu, Jung, Chao, and marketing psychology)
But if you want to triple down on your team's efforts and call it a "first try" then by all means, let's go.

Bring a helmet, cause some of us Influenced alot more than the Russians, and jumping into this sort of thing you don't get a chance to practice.

You will go straight from "Im Gonna--" right into the Finals of the NFL.
Just a "fair" warning

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
First, I’m a liberal.

However, my point stands true that the constant race and gender baiting is a political strategy by the dems and media allies. I say this as someone who both works on relevant issues and is constantly around liberal politicos. As in, as I write.

Do you disagree that many of the mainstream media outlets, except for Fox, have a liberal slant? For better or worse?

Finally, friend, it’s very important to realize that the media does often engage in propaganda on behalf of powerful people. That’s most clear in foreign policy. Totally warped coverage.

You ask how. First, the CIA admitted to Operation Mockingbird, a program to put CIA assets in the media. Second, after anti trust laws were undermined in the 90’s, corporations bought up and merged all the media outlets. Third, one lie you have been told is that if a company is a media company then they are “journalists” inherently, or if someone works there and is in TV this automatically makes them journalists. Unfortunately, not only are many not literally, but many who claim to be violate a host of known journalistic principles.

Often they are acting at the behest of powerful political and corporate interests, what used to be know as the military industrial complex.

This is true across the political spectrum.

Also, it used to be liberals that used to say what I just said, not conservatives. Wake up

edit on 25-7-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No they don’t..

My guess is the intellectuals won’t fall for it and the left has the vast majority of intellectuals.

I'd like to see proof of that. I know the loony left likes to think that's the case, but pointing to a few professors who are communists, isn't quite proof enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here's a good example of a propaganda tactic. After helsinki and Trump's reversal of his narrative following interference... He tweeted just the other day

" The Russians DEFINITELY will try to Influence our next Election, In Support of the Democrats!! Because they definitely don't want Trump!"

And almost immediately Huge left wing voices Backpedalled on the Russian interference narrative, using claims by GOP staff that "there was no interference!"

As a defense to the idea that the Russians might help the Dems in order to cause disruption of our state.

You see what he did there right? While the rest of the blog was speculating how any of you who see that tweet must be pulling their hair out in a rage at the audacity of such a statement,
Many of us discussed the metaphor of his statement.

Instead of denying the lefts Russian nightstick, he snatched it out of your hands and OWNED it.
And now you have been disarmed because he has made it a revolving door in argument.

Expect to see accusations of left wingers being Russian Bots.

He took their whole narrative and turned it on them.

Weren't many of you DEMANDING he acknowledge Russian meddling?
Now that he has are you happy with How he did it, by basically claiming that it will be your side (again) receiving help from them in the Midterms and 2020?

It's not about whether you think screeching "this is obvious BS" that's not how propaganda works, or how a convincing counter argument works.

He did it to trigger all of you, force many to backpedal, and the rest can no longer accuse a good argument of being a Russian bot without having that same stance thrown right back. Keeping you in the circle of arguments you have been stuck in since 2016 while they send the proverbial Iroquois "Mercs" to slaughter your "Families" you left all alone at home so you could go play "Dumbocrats vs Rebuplic*nts"

Oh also on that board I was on, our main consensus on that tweet was Trump is the biggest troll of all time, hilariously so..

Some centrist on here made a comment once that "Most right wingers are easily Brainwashed, while most Left wingers are HEAVILY Brainwashed"
^^^^that ones for you Truebrit. Since we are making broad swath statements about "scientists, intellectual, Kryptonian" in order to circle jerk your deluded egos

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: AutisticEvo

Here's a good example of a propaganda tactic. After helsinki and Trump's reversal of his narrative following interference... He tweeted just the other day

" The Russians DEFINITELY will try to Influence our next Election, In Support of the Democrats!! Because they definitely don't want Trump!"

You just got manipulated. LMAO He is attempting to use *gaslighting by trying to make it look like Russia is for the Dems.

*Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity

And almost immediately Huge left wing voices Backpedalled on the Russian interference narrative, using claims by GOP staff that "there was no interference!"

Prove this. Show us all the Dems backpedaling on Russia interference.

Instead of denying the lefts Russian nightstick, he snatched it out of your hands and OWNED it.
And now you have been disarmed because he has made it a revolving door in argument.

Expect to see accusations of left wingers being Russian Bots.

He took their whole narrative and turned it on them.

Only a fool would believe Trump when he says that the Russians are for the Dems and that he has been the toughest on Russia. LOL

He is trying to change the narrative but the only people falling for it are his base and they are easily manipulated judging the sources and stories they continually post.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

CLinton inflated her numbers ILLEGALLY.

Since you guys love to use this talking point, show us the proof.

Show us how her numbers were inflated illegally; was it the illegals and if so, how much and where is the proof?

There would have had to be millions or hundreds of thousands in order to sway the numbers in her favor, so where is this proof and if proof exists, then why has the Trump admin done nothing about it? They must have names, where they live in order to declare these people illegals voters, so where is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

TextYou just got manipulated. LMAO He is attempting to use *gaslighting by trying to make it look like Russia is for the Dems. *Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity

I think you missed the points I made in my post. I said and please read carefully "Here's a good example of a propaganda tactic."

oh and by the definition of gaslighting thats not what he did. back to google with you and try again.

Prove this. Show us all the Dems backpedaling on Russia interference.

its called twitter. google it.

Only a fool would believe Trump when he says that the Russians are for the Dems and that he has been the toughest on Russia. LOL
I was gonna say "Prove this"
but I know you have only ad hominem.
ever occur to you Russia is not "For" any side, except their own, which is to disrupt.

but while I have this on your own kind of backpedal, are you denying russian interference as well now? because the articles by MSM on the "meme" evidence shows that they were working AGAINST both sides in 2015-2016

you just did what trump was doing a while back, DENYING interference in regards to and in defense of your own Political side. Hypocritical much?

so this is what the left refers to as an "Intellectual" how interesting.

He is trying to change the narrative but the only people falling for it are his base and they are easily manipulated judging the sources and stories they continually post.

if they are so easily manipulated how come none of you have convinced a single one to change sides? yet you are losing more and more support every day lol.
oh right, because nothing you could possibly be at fault for, its always someone elses fault you talk like a Jim Crow activist....

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So no proof she got millions of illegal votes.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Gloss completely over rigging her own primary because no one liked her.

And foreign nationals electioneering for her televised live on national tv.

'Not' proof!

Blind leading the willfully blind.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

So you can't prove a lot of "dems" are backpedaling.

Donald Trump and Russia connections being investigated, so he attempts (a very bad attempt, might I add) to create a narrative that show Russia is for dems.
*Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Only an idiot would believe this. LOL

I have no idea how you got that I was backpedaling on Russia interference but to make it clear...I AM NOT. i am saying Trumps feeble attempt to sway people into believing Russia is for the dems is hilarious. Like I said before only an idiot would believe this, kind of like his excuse about how he mispoke in regards to "would" and "wouldn't".

Just to let you know, we really don't care about his base because no one will ever change his base, they are with him no matter what. He should know though, they are nto enough to win him a re-election and this time the FBI won't be there to help him win, like they did by coming out days before the election with Clinton email scandal which turned out to be nothing but the damage was done.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Gloss completely over rigging her own primary because no one liked her.

And foreign nationals electioneering for her televised live on national tv.

'Not' proof!

Blind leading the willfully blind.

Yes but where are the people that are needed to win her the popular vote illegally? You are hinting that all those votes are illegal, so are they illegals voting? If illegals voting helped her win the popular vote, where is the proof that millions of votes were illegal? Are they made up?

Where is your proof?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying you don't think the left currently invents its own reality??? Maybe I'm missing something here but you're living proof that they do.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

^^^ thats a good example of gaslighting, I was putting forth an example of propaganda and you assumed I believed what he said, you then went on to attack based on this presumption in order to "Gaslight" me. nice

THe term you are looking for is "Psychological Manipulation or Warfare" or PsyOP propaganda.
it falls under the Definition of Grey Propaganda.
he has no proof represented for his claim but it creates a dialog the ENEMY target will have an uphill battle to defend against. Look it up.
your whole premise is he said it for his "base" no
he said that to get a response and reaction out of the Opposition.

I never said all Dems
And I never said Russians support the Dems
DT didn't say that either.

You changed interfere with support. That's where you went off track to change your defense strategy.
And went on to believe that only an idiot would buy what he said.

Just so you know no one actually bought it, we all just laughing at your over reaction to it. Your sitting there defending yourself over and over and calling names and acting out on ATS.

Yeah we know you don't care about "Base", you and the whole Democrat collective don't actually Care about anyone. Thats why two years ago you woke up to a nightmare of your own creation.

Your rude behaviour is what's costing you everything.

Also I quoted a tweet to point our propaganda. You asked for proof I told you to go-to Twitter. You then said a comment about Trump being tough on Russia in response to my tweet claim,
I never mentioned the first part of his tweet but you did almost word for word which shows you did GO and READ it.

So you want to see the proof? Go back to the tweet and SCROLL DOWN.

Also for you to suggest the Russians would not support the Dems is not only ignorant but also a DENIAL.

Eat up buttercup
edit on 25-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've said this before, but the Right wing media is just better at it. They shock you and outrage you and get you all riled up. Their really good at it.

The left wing media. We dont even know their names. Their more subtle, they do it, but they're definitely not as good.

Right wing media is every where. We all know Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Prager University, Bill OReilly.

On the left we have Bill Maher. He's the only one with that kind of name recognition. The commedians try, MIchelle wolf, she's minor league compared to those right wing guys. The late night guys, nobody even watches them.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

You nailed it spot on.
a star for you

hypothetically I should hire russians to shut your internet activity down or "deal" with you
cant have such real intelligence working the otherside of that fence.
edit on 25-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join