It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing propaganda has been so successful. Should the left do it too??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

they really aren't liberal though.. they are right wing posing as democrats and republicans are right wingers posing as conservatives

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

they really aren't liberal though.. they are right wing posing as democrats and republicans are right wingers posing as conservatives

No, I'm pretty damn sure when they start pimping some idiot like Ocasio the Commie as the future of the party and of America, they're liberal as all hell.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But she said herself she wants to flip seats red?

Shes working for the russians.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No they don’t..

My guess is the intellectuals won’t fall for it and the left has the vast majority of intellectuals.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

But she said herself she wants to flip seats red?

...with the blood of the bourgeoisie.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Honestly im surprised people aren't embarrassed posting the left is better than the right and vice versa threads around here.

Maybe disappointed would be the better word .

To bad Blind political team chearleaders have ruined this country and refuse to see their team sucks as much as the other and that politicians dont give a crap about ideals over money and power.

Sad
edit on 28731America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jul 2018 20:28:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
Since when did actual results turn into Propaganda? According to Dems they freed the slaves... completely insane idiots are gonna be crying and screaming come November. They talk of revolution, but most can't hold a gun correctly, much less aim away from face. Yes...Dems should keep up their BS and have a hundred different canidates to divide and conquer themselves, because if there's one thing their good at is wasting other people's money and failing!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Wow.....you are getting desperate.
You better call some Leftist friends and have them try to talk you down from the ledge.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded
Lol.. no one EVER claimed someone was actually going to throw old people off cliffs.

The right wing Absolutely pretends people are comming for the guns.. not as an analogy..

Does the left really want to do those things Or does the right wing tell everyone the left does..

Just look at who gets what lobbying money..

The right gets: big pharma, big oil, private prisons, gun lobby, isreal’s Lobby, and most of the other big corporations, pro life.. ..

The left gets celebrities, unions , pro choice and silicone valley..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No they don’t..

My guess is the intellectuals won’t fall for it and the left has the vast majority of intellectuals.

That's because the "Intellectuals" have an easier time with controlling Democrats 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

the majority of these Dem's on TV are pro war neo cons posing as liberals, it wasn't until Sanders came along and had a powerful message that they really moved left

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No they don’t..

Are you one of the left's intellectuals, OP?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

remember when James Comey attacked the left from the right??

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is fear mongering and propaganda on both sides. The left does it too.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

the majority of these Dem's on TV are pro war neo cons posing as liberals, it wasn't until Sanders came along and had a powerful message that they really moved left
As a leftist, I’ve been saying this for a long time.

The reality though is a lot of legit liberals with integrity have been saying exactly that for years: Noam Chomsky, Glenn Greenwald, etc

The reality is that historically and globally most of these establishment dems wouldn’t be considered liberals, let alone ‘leftists.’
edit on 24-7-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No they don’t..

Dude, we are both exposed to the same information, there is propaganda from both sides. No offense, but if you don't see that, I doubt you can spot intellectuals.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Should the left do it too??

Already worked on you.....
Did you mean continue ? As the Progressive Liberals invented and perfected the tactic decades ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Right wing propaganda has been so successful.

Uh?

Just what has been sucessful about it ?

Please tell us Russian bots.

Does not compute.

Does not compute.

Does not compute.

Error.

Error.

Error.

offline.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I really don't think they are operating in a conservative/ constitutional or liberal manner at all

I think they are represent the banks, military industrial complex and the 5-10 families that control the world and probably work for the Vatican or royal families you know something along those lines

there's really no constitutional conservative voices in the MSM as well as true liberal voices
edit on 24-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The reality though is a lot of legit liberals with integrity have been saying exactly that for years: Noam Chomsky, Glenn Greenwald, etc

Love me some Glenn, respect the hell out of Noam (don't agree with him as much, but I like hearing his views).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join