It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing propaganda has been so successful. Should the left do it too??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The right wing media has made a cottage industry out of creating an alternate reality where “they are comming to get your guns” , “Shiria law is comming to America”, “lock her up”, exc... and the crazier and more far fetched the narrative the more people buy into it..

It really is amazing the way the rightwing media has played white identity politics for decades , yet all they had to do was claim the left was playing identity politics and they successfully painted the left as the pinnacle of identity politics..

They run around being PC police about every single issue except gay and minority rights, yet somehow it is the left who are the PC police.. Just look at the James Gunn situation..

They have created a culture amongst the conservative base where they will literally believe ANYTHING they tell them..

Trump is under FBI investigation with multiple of his inner circle already being prosecuted, but yet hilllary Clinton and obama are the criminals yet they are not even being considered for an fbi investigation..

Some how they have convinced their base that all the scientists, teachers, college professors, celebrities, unions , media are in a vast conspiracy against republicans with zero evidence to back their claim...

So why doesn’t the left do the same???

How are those tactics so successful to the conservative base, but they don’t work on the left???

No matter what they are actually doing or accused of doing all they do is say “I know you are but what am I” and their base just eats it up with a spoon...

Some bigwig conservative says something racist and their rebuttal is “no your the racist for accusing me of racism”..

AND LOTS OF PEOPE BUY IT?!?!

Right wing supremist groups have committed murder and violence for generations all while supporting conservatives with fundraising and support.. Then the claim the left is really the violent ones and people buy it hook line and sinker..

So should the left wing media try the same tactic???

If they started spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories that went nowhere would the left wing base but it more and actually activate to stop it???

I know it’s a crazy thought but results speak louder than words.. and the conservative shills have undeniably gotten results..

Those tactic are as old as civilization, yet they always seem to work.. we have stories of demogogery working all through out human history..

From Athens and Sparta to the Iraq war demogogery always seems to work and it is generations later before people recognize they were duped.. by then they believe a whole new demogoge , who it will take another couple generations to recognize..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

They both do it.

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Right wing or left wing is bad. They do not serve the middle, where most average americans are.

And the left wing claims that grandma is going to be thrown off a cliff, dog food for the elderly, death in the streets and repubs love the NRA.

Both (useless) sides are guilty.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They both do it.

Ok, mr. I have an IQ over 50.

We dont like your kind around here.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think the idea has some merit. The left should try its hand at putting out some propaganda.

The only problem is convincing the highly credible and professional left leaning news outlets to actually lie to their viewers. Therein lies the problem. I dont think they would put aside their integrity and morals to lie to their viewers.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The left tries hard. They just are really bad at it.
It comes off as amusing. Or sad. Definitely lame.

edit on 7/24/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
are you asking us if spreading brain damage is a good idea?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yes the Left are such angels when it comes to media hit jobs.

They should "start"?

Yeah...............

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Leftist Propaganda: A totally new and fresh idea for the left! Because 95% of the entire world's media isnt enough!

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Thanks. It took a few minutes to stop laughing so that I could type thank you.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I think the idea has some merit. The left should try its hand at putting out some propaganda.

The only problem is convincing the highly credible and professional left leaning news outlets to actually lie to their viewers. Therein lies the problem. I dont think they would put aside their integrity and morals to lie to their viewers.

Why you making me laugh so hard?!!?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

After actually reading your ok thoroughly this time, I am convinced that there is no hope for you, you are too far lost, and it really doesn't matter What you do at this point. More propaganda, less propaganda, it doesn't make any difference. You're just gonna have to learn the hard way.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
yes, because that's what we need, more delusional people with their delusional lies fogging things up and burying the truth with their bs....
no, we don't need the left becoming more proficient at creating their alternate reality than the right is...
we need the truth to be spoken loud and clear to lift the fog and bring us all back to reality..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Right and that's what Trump is. Neither left nor right. May as well run under the "Trump Party" for 2020.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They both do it.

Ok, mr. I have an IQ over 50.

We dont like your kind around here.

My IQ barely over phifty.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You get more desperate as each new nail gets driven into the lid of the Democrat coffin.

This week was a bad one with the FISA application documents coming into the 💥Burning💥Sun💥Light💥

Those documents prove they obtained a warrant based on "zi Dossier" which is still based on BS.

😃😃 And look at all the familiar names on the signature lines !! 😃😃

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Alright man, don't get everyone worked up.... They're going to go after Josh... Again.

He means well, I can vouch for him.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
So why doesn’t the left do the same???

In a world where this:

is an accurate assessment of how the majority of the MSM treats liberal politicians, you're honestly asking a question that assumes the left hasn't already mastered the art of partisan pandering and manipulative propaganda-level bull$hit?

LOL! You're funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

or we could all just pick the fake reality we wish to live in and go on our merry way I guess...
but... don't think any of us are gonna like the final result of that one.

but feel free to give it a go if you wish.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join